PDA

View Full Version : Yams Silly season about to start again!

sunshine1875
21-12-2009, 12:08 PM
Hertz treasure chest about to be opened up.

***Hearts News*** Romanov had apparently asked Laszlo to show that he could "walk the walk" before parting with any January cash. As a result of yesterday's game against Celtic, Romanov is now prepared to back his head–coach. Watch for news coming out of Tynecastle this week regarding a (maximum) £2million transfer kitty for January.

http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/

Woody1985
21-12-2009, 12:09 PM
The only sillyness is reading that bull**** site.

JoeT
21-12-2009, 12:13 PM
I've heard that it's £4mil he has to spend

Billychaotic182
21-12-2009, 12:16 PM
I was told That they were going in for David Villa

Owain_1987
21-12-2009, 12:29 PM

I heard him say he not sure he can handle the pressure of 400,000 fans every week so might come to the wee team instead. He thinks he can get a game ahead of Nish :greengrin

uk3doorsdown
21-12-2009, 12:41 PM
i would hardly say a fluke beating of celtic proves he can "walk the walk".

What a load of P!sh that site is

hfc rd
21-12-2009, 01:05 PM

And also Messi, Xavi and Drogba. :faf:

Big Frank
21-12-2009, 01:10 PM
I've heard that it's £4mil he has to spend

I heard it was £6,000,000:agree::agree::agree:

:jamboclow:jamboclow

keep the faith
21-12-2009, 01:41 PM
The constant postings on all things yam on this site is driving me nuts at the moment!!

Sorry thats a bit miserable, but we are becoming obsessed!!

Dashing Bob S
21-12-2009, 01:45 PM

No, it's actually ASTON Villa that they plan to buy in January. Vlad reckons he can get the club for £50 million and dismantle and transport the main stand to Tynecastle and bolster the Gorgie club with some of the Birmingham club's stars, thus saving between 1-5 million on stadia construction and players.

CropleyWasGod
21-12-2009, 03:45 PM
The constant postings on all things yam on this site is driving me nuts at the moment!!

Sorry thats a bit miserable, but we are becoming obsessed!!

A wee tip for you. All things Yam are clearly marked as such. It's like one of "those" books which have "warning-adult content only" on the outside. That means you don't have to read it if you don't want to.

:wink:

Phil D. Rolls
21-12-2009, 04:55 PM
This has to be nonsense. Everybody knows that Shabby is about to make way for Mark Hughes as head coach, and Jose Mourinho as Director of Football.

HibbyAndy
21-12-2009, 06:45 PM
If Romanov wanted to part with cash it would have been in the summer before the season starts NOT half way through the season.

Altho he will now know that Hearts are serious relegation contenders so may give Shabba a little wad to enhance his pish poor team/sqaud to secure safety.

IMO Hearts will lose assets (do they have any?) before they spend.

They just aint a threat to us.

ancient hibee
21-12-2009, 06:52 PM
Hearts will shortly replace Motherwell in the top six-interesting to see how they'll do after that-4th/5thprobably.

Cropley10
21-12-2009, 07:34 PM
Hearts will shortly replace Motherwell in the top six-interesting to see how they'll do after that-4th/5thprobably.

No chance. One swallow doesn't make a summer. They had all the luck in the world yesterday.

Hearts have proven time and again that they don't travel well and can be up for the Cat A games at home and on the telly one week and not bothered their erchies away at bottom 6 teams the other.

I'd also add that I can see at least one of their decent players leaving - Jose, but another 4/5 leaving too. Robbo said on the radio yesterday that Csaba's waiting on Vlad to agree to him bringing any of 6 players! The thing is neither he nor they have any money whatsoever.

Hearts think they're a decent outfit. But there's still serious unrest in that dressing room IMHO and they have no goal threat, other than penalties. Add to that a terrible problem with discipline and I can see them bumping along bottom 6.

Hibercelona
21-12-2009, 08:02 PM
No chance. One swallow doesn't make a summer. They had all the luck in the world yesterday.

Hearts have proven time and again that they don't travel well and can be up for the Cat A games at home and on the telly one week and not bothered their erchies away at bottom 6 teams the other.

I'd also add that I can see at least one of their decent players leaving - Jose, but another 4/5 leaving too. Robbo said on the radio yesterday that Csaba's waiting on Vlad to agree to him bringing any of 6 players! The thing is neither he nor they have any money whatsoever.

Hearts think they're a decent outfit. But there's still serious unrest in that dressing room IMHO and they have no goal threat, other than penalties. Add to that a terrible problem with discipline and I can see them bumping along bottom 6.

:agree:

1 flook of a win over the smellies and they are believing again already. :jamboak:

They have only won 1 game away from home.

Bring them on at ER. :thumbsup:

.Sean.
21-12-2009, 08:22 PM
Kevin Kyle to Newcastle :faf:

jacomo
21-12-2009, 09:31 PM
Wonder if any Yams will be stupid enough to believe that their absentee landlord will spend some money on the place now.

Cropley10
21-12-2009, 09:35 PM
Wonder if any Yams will be stupid enough to believe that their absentee landlord will spend some money on the place now.

Of course. Plenty! They got an email last week saying everything was OK. Robbo's been gobbing off on the radio saying Csaba's got 6 players who have agreed to join and he's just waiting for the OK from Vlad!

MyJo
21-12-2009, 09:59 PM
calm down everyone, its just a simple mistranslation.......what Vlad actually said was Laszlo would be getting a huge kitty in January, and here it is:

http://fm3.theoffside.com/files/2009/03/real-life-garfield.jpg

Hibs7
22-12-2009, 06:08 AM
Only from the mouth of Shabby could you hear this :faf::faf:

"Csaba Laszlo has a list of players keen to join Hearts but is waiting for the go ahead from owner Vladimir Romanov to sign them in January."

Steve-O
22-12-2009, 06:17 AM
Exclusive reaction shot to Csaba's list -

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45562000/jpg/_45562162_vladimirromano226.jpg

Steve-O
22-12-2009, 06:20 AM
http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/54/3d/0,,10289~7290196,00.jpg

Toaods
22-12-2009, 07:04 AM

apparently Czaba asked for 'de Villa in de Spain' and Romanov went out and bought a 2 bed repo in Alicante.

Steve-O
22-12-2009, 07:14 AM
HoMFC bank account status.

http://www.macombcountymi.gov/msuextension/images/PiggyBankOnEmpty.jpg

Hibs7
22-12-2009, 07:47 AM
Jambo's looking to sign a LOAN striker .... surprise surprise !!!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2009/12/22/hearts-eye-loan-move-for-charlton-striker-izale-mcleod-86908-21915303/

Hank Schrader
22-12-2009, 08:02 AM
Jambo's looking to sign a LOAN striker .... surprise surprise !!!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2009/12/22/hearts-eye-loan-move-for-charlton-striker-izale-mcleod-86908-21915303/

A loan move for a striker surplus to requirements at an English league one side.

This sort of move by our city rivals pains me. Why can't we aspire to this level of ambition rather than signing full internationals with EPL experience such as Liam Miller :grr:

I wish we were like them.....

Oscar Lomax
22-12-2009, 09:00 AM
A loan move for a striker surplus to requirements at an English league one side.

This sort of move by our city rivals pains me. Why can't we aspire to this level of ambition rather than signing full internationals with EPL experience such as Liam Miller :grr:

Ive heard they are making a surprise January swoop for experiened striker 'Gregory's Girl'......

ancient hibee
22-12-2009, 03:43 PM

We'll see.I expected Motherwell to be in the bottom 3 by the split-it'll still happen'Most Spl teams are poor so any that knock a few results together will climb.

HibbyAndy
22-12-2009, 03:48 PM
Sam Morrow is available, maybe Hearts could get him?..cause they are living in cloud cukoo land if they think they can attract players of higher calibre.

scoopyboy
22-12-2009, 03:49 PM
We'll see.I expected Motherwell to be in the bottom 3 by the split-it'll still happen'Most Spl teams are poor so any that knock a few results together will climb.

I think Motherwell will be top six.

After the first round of eleven games they weren't far behind us.

In their five games since then they have played Aberdeen, Utd, Hibs, Celtic and Rangers.

IMO their next six games will see them pick up a good number of points.

Mibbes Aye
22-12-2009, 09:17 PM
Hertz treasure chest about to be opened up.

***Hearts News*** Romanov had apparently asked Laszlo to show that he could "walk the walk" before parting with any January cash. As a result of yesterday's game against Celtic, Romanov is now prepared to back his head–coach. Watch for news coming out of Tynecastle this week regarding a (maximum) £2million transfer kitty for January.

http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/

This story is FACT!

There will definitely be £2million of Homfc's money to spend on new players :agree:

It's just that £1,995,000 will have to go on those pesky "registration fees" (the bane of every club's life :rolleyes:), leaving approximately, er, £5k to probably spend on whoever they had lined up if Pittenweem had knocked them back.

Danderhall Hibs
23-12-2009, 09:40 AM
I think Motherwell will be top six.

After the first round of eleven games they weren't far behind us.

In their five games since then they have played Aberdeen, Utd, Hibs, Celtic and Rangers.

IMO their next six games will see them pick up a good number of points.

I think they'll be bottom 6. They played in the intertoto this season so were always going to start the season well, shoot their bolt then drop like stones.

NOLA
23-12-2009, 09:49 AM
hertz look like getting Izale McCloude from charlton as the haddicks want him off their wage bill!!! will join up on monday according to SSN

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-12-2009, 11:09 AM
Nice to see a fellow Hibby with a sense of humour! The old ones are the best!

Heart of midlothian are looking to tie up a deal for Kiki Mussampa's brother Kriss within the next day or so. Kriss a striker is a free agent and they hope to have the deal completed in time for Christmas day. Hearts owner Mr Romanov is also looking to bring in some older heads to help his fledgling side. Eric Cantona, Jimmy Greaves, Pele, Franz Beckenbaur and Dino Zoff are some of the names he is looing to bring in as they push to complete that 5 year...sorry, 6 year...sorry again, 85 year time Champions League winners dream.

HibeeB
23-12-2009, 11:24 AM
Nice to see a fellow Hibby with a sense of humour! The old ones are the best!

Heart of midlothian are looking to tie up a deal for Kiki Mussampa's brother Kriss within the next day or so. Kriss a striker is a free agent and they hope to have the deal completed in time for Christmas day. Hearts owner Mr Romanov is also looking to bring in some older heads to help his fledgling side. Eric Cantona, Jimmy Greaves, Pele, Franz Beckenbaur and Dino Zoff are some of the names he is looing to bring in as they push to complete that 5 year...sorry, 6 year...sorry again, 85 year time Champions League winners dream.

Kriss Mussampa :hmmm:

That'll be for Nade to feed off :a bite:

jgl07
23-12-2009, 11:25 AM
hertz look like getting Izale McCloude from charlton as the haddicks want him off their wage bill!!! will join up on monday according to SSN
From what I recall Izal was, along with Bronco the leading brand of toilet paper in the 1960s before the invention of 'soft' toilet paper.

It appears to be still available:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/minor-british-institutions-izal-toilet-paper-1727294.html

brog
23-12-2009, 12:00 PM

I remember seeing MacLeod as a teenager at Derby & thinking he looked a prospect, though very raw at the time. He also did well at MKD which is why Charlton paid over £1mm for him. However he's only played 9 games in the last 2 years so can't see him being match fit.
Interestingly he was born within a month of the forklift & both have played for Sheff Utd. Let's hope his Tynie career is as successful as Christian's!! :greengrin

MyJo
23-12-2009, 12:05 PM
Interestingly he was born within a month of the forklift & both have played for Sheff Utd. Let's hope his Tynie career is as successful as Christian's!! :greengrin

your just a skinny cristian nade, skinny cristian nade :singing:

Wee Scottie Dug
23-12-2009, 02:51 PM
Only from the mouth of Shabby could you hear this :faf::faf:

"Csaba Laszlo has a list of players keen to join Hearts but is waiting for the go ahead from owner Vladimir Romanov to sign them in January."

Shabby has just been on sky mouthing off about one of his prospects being an ex-champions league player currently on a winter break and he TINKS he used to play for man utd ........ obviously doing his homework as usual!!

Gmack7
23-12-2009, 02:58 PM
Shabby has just been on sky mouthing off about one of his prospects being an ex-champions league player currently on a winter break and he TINKS he used to play for man utd ........ obviously doing his homework as usual!!
colin murdoch is on a break

Part/Time Supporter
23-12-2009, 04:22 PM

Mikey Stewart?

Csaba does get confused at times.

:greengrin