PDA

View Full Version : Jambos should fill their end,naw?

monktonharp
21-12-2009, 01:01 AM
given the great result for them yesterday,they should snap up their tickets for the new year's derby, surely? It can go either way,as a typical Derby usually does. let's hope it's a great result for the good guys this time and that Gorgie mob loose several goals,and a couple of sending offs as usual:wink:and Csaba keeps his job:greengrin

Keith_M
21-12-2009, 11:20 AM
I think there's every possibility now.

I for one would love to see the game totally sold out. Let's face it, 17,500 isn't exactly an unreasonably large crowd to expect for an Edinburgh derby (even though we rarely get near that many).

Bad Martini
21-12-2009, 12:10 PM
given the great result for them yesterday,they should snap up their tickets for the new year's derby, surely? It can go either way,as a typical Derby usually does. let's hope it's a great result for the good guys this time and that Gorgie mob loose several goals,and a couple of sending offs as usual:wink:and Csaba keeps his job:greengrin

They should ... however, they love a good protest (even when there's not really much to protest aboot) so, expect plenty empty seats at the Dunbar end.

It's a bit like the sell-out crowds they regularly have doon the bus shelter - not a sell out crowd like most of us would think off...a sell out that isn't, err, sold out :thumbsup::thumbsup: with more holes than a tea bag in the crowd :thumbsup::thumbsup: magic :top marks

Ireallywasthere
21-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Don't know what the published attendance was yesterday at the PBS but I do know that just less than 13000 came through the turnstiles

GreenCastle
21-12-2009, 01:15 PM
Looked quite a few empty seats in the main stand and behind the goals yesterday.

We all know they fabricate the number :grr:

Last I heard they had sold out the top tier and selling seats for the lower tier.

Would expect a sell out being the festive season etc.

brog
21-12-2009, 01:39 PM
Don't know what the published attendance was yesterday at the PBS but I do know that just less than 13000 came through the turnstiles

Showed as 16,223 :faf:. Mind you Arsenal claimed an attendance of more than 60,000 on Saturday & crowd was probably 10-15,000 less than that. Even the commentator said they must have counted everyone twice!! One day we'll have a closed doors match with an attendance of 50,000!!

hfc rd
21-12-2009, 02:09 PM
I think they will. Anyway lets give them a thrasing that they will never forget. :jamboak:

HibbyAndy
21-12-2009, 07:50 PM
Showed as 16,223 :faf:. Mind you Arsenal claimed an attendance of more than 60,000 on Saturday & crowd was probably 10-15,000 less than that. Even the commentator said they must have counted everyone twice!! One day we'll have a closed doors match with an attendance of 50,000!!

Theres no danger that was the crowd at Slimecastle yesterday, gaps left right and centre!.

Absolute no chance!.

ancient hibee
21-12-2009, 07:54 PM
More to the point that we should worry about the poor turn out by Hibs supporters at ER this season.

Sprouleflyer
22-12-2009, 08:02 AM
More to the point that we should worry about the poor turn out by Hibs supporters at ER this season.

Why? We're not the big team.

PaulSmith
22-12-2009, 08:07 AM

'Poor' in comparison to what though?

Danderhall Hibs
22-12-2009, 08:46 AM
'Poor' in comparison to what though?

Poor compared to previous years attendances?

How about poor compared to last time we were 3rd in the league?