20-12-2009, 08:27 PM
Stokes, Stokes,
Anthony, Anthony Stokes
he gets the ball and scores a goal
Anthony, Anthony Stokes:singing:

20-12-2009, 08:34 PM
this applies to yesterday; he gets the ball scores two goals, anthony anthony stokes

20-12-2009, 08:43 PM
I think Tony Stokes fits better for that particular song. I think Anthony is a bit too long.

20-12-2009, 09:09 PM
I think Tony Stokes fits better for that particular song. I think Anthony is a bit too long.

Just what I was thinking too!:thumbsup:

Green Man
20-12-2009, 09:41 PM
:singing: Yeah, Ant Stokes is on fire!

O'Brien[11]
20-12-2009, 09:43 PM
Just what I was thinking too!:thumbsup:

Or just a simple Stokes, Stokes Anthony stokes, he gets the ball he scores a goal Anthony Stokes? :agree:

20-12-2009, 11:40 PM
I think Tony Stokes fits better for that particular song. I think Anthony is a bit too long.disnae matter what you think,as like maist Hibernian fans these days, ye never sing a song for mair than five minutes and it disnae catch on. totally amazed at the young team on the "terracing" or FF stand or even the West that have nae idea or gumption or whatever, tae stand up and cheer the team. whether we are in front or behind(that's when we boo) Ive said this for years,and will continue to do it,Hibs fans do not support the team,in terms of vocal encouragement. It makes me sad at times............... I want an argument:grr:

20-12-2009, 11:46 PM
I want an argument:grr:

No you don't.

20-12-2009, 11:46 PM
disnae matter what you think,as like maist Hibernian fans these days, ye never sing a song for mair than five minutes and it disnae catch on. totally amazed at the young team on the "terracing" or FF stand or even the West that have nae idea or gumption or whatever, tae stand up and cheer the team. whether we are in front or behind(that's when we boo) Ive said this for years,and will continue to do it,Hibs fans do not support the team,in terms of vocal encouragement. It makes me sad at times............... I want an argument:grr:

I've been following Hibs the best part of 30 years and I don't remember anyone singing a song for "mair than five minutes"........

Apart from the cup finals mind :wink:

20-12-2009, 11:58 PM
No you don't. oh yes I DO:wink:

21-12-2009, 05:45 AM
When we beat Rangers at Ibrox is about it. Other than that Hibs have one of the worst vocal supports I've ever experienced and I've been to see a lot of teams.

If its any consolation Barcelona have a rubbish vocal support too.

duffers
21-12-2009, 10:34 AM
I think Tony fits better than Anthony.
Also how about the jimmy boco song for Liam Miller?
Liam, Liam Miller, Liam Miller, Liam Liam Miller and repeat until fades... or you feel a fool as no one else joins in :greengrin

Danny_Hibee
21-12-2009, 12:50 PM
I think Tony fits better than Anthony.
Also how about the jimmy boco song for Liam Miller?
Liam, Liam Miller, Liam Miller, Liam Liam Miller and repeat until fades... or you feel a fool as no one else joins in :greengrin

A bit like Saturday then, yeh? :greengrin