PDA

View Full Version : Yogi co-commentating on Hearts v Celtic

down-the-slope
20-12-2009, 07:16 PM
Quite a funny exchange with Chick Young when He was saying again how well run Hibs were...how great Rodders is to work with...etc and Chick was insinuating he was a sook....

Yogi replys...I was hoping for 2 (players in window) maybe now i'll get 3

Very funny but the element of truth behind it was exciting....wonder who is on that wanted list :cool2:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
20-12-2009, 07:36 PM
Quite a funny exchange with Chick Young when He was saying again how well run Hibs were...how great Rodders is to work with...etc and Chick was insinuating he was a sook....

Very funny but the element of truth behind it was exciting....wonder who is on that wanted list :cool2:

Lee Wallace :greengrin

shagpile
20-12-2009, 07:56 PM

He would know about being a sook. The way he fawns around Walter Smith is embarrassing.

Sir David Gray
20-12-2009, 08:00 PM
He would know about being a sook. The way he fawns around Walter Smith is embarrassing.

:agree:

Don't forget ALISTAIR McCoist.

:jamboak:

silverhibee
20-12-2009, 08:10 PM

The lad Ross at Dunfermline is on Hibs radar. :wink:

Irish_Steve
20-12-2009, 08:14 PM
I reckon anything from Dunfermline would be on Hibs radar - after all, it`s no that far away!

Bad Martini
21-12-2009, 11:34 AM
:agree:

Don't forget ALISTAIR McCoist.

Ahh, chick and his sookery of all things hunnish...:devil:

NORTHERNHIBBY
21-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Loved the way he predicted that Hearts would finish top six. Quality.

Danderhall Hibs
21-12-2009, 01:04 PM
Did anyone hear him after the match? Excellent bit of noising up. :agree:

Hibs Spain
21-12-2009, 01:15 PM
I reckon anything from Dunfermline would be on Hibs radar - after all, it`s no that far away!:faf:

Hamish
21-12-2009, 05:33 PM

Saw him at the Fife Derby in November. Best player on the park. Very attacking full back.

KerPlunk
21-12-2009, 06:35 PM
He would know about being a sook. The way he slobbers down on Walter Smith's boaby is embarrassing.

Fixed that for ya. :cool2:

hibee_patty
21-12-2009, 10:00 PM
Dunfermline fans dont rate him to highly.

blackpoolhibs
21-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Dunfermline fans dont rate him to highly.

What do they clowns know, bamba was a bomb scare?

silverhibee
21-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Saw him at the Fife Derby in November. Best player on the park. Very attacking full back.

I believe he will be a Hibs player by early January.

Shrekko
21-12-2009, 10:20 PM

Greg Ross the midfielder?

silverhibee
21-12-2009, 10:22 PM
Greg Ross the midfielder?

Thats the lad, but i think he has been playing in the defence.

Shrekko
21-12-2009, 10:28 PM
Thats the lad, but i think he has been playing in the defence.

Right cheers- I was just checking as I rememeber us being linked with their right-back Calum Woods.

Ross has had a bit of a stop start career (injuries) but remember him having a lot of promise when he was very young. Think he's maybe still only 21/22?