CallumLaidlaw
20-12-2009, 05:11 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8423633.stm

:thumbsup:

hibbytam
20-12-2009, 05:13 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8423633.stm

:thumbsup:

From watching those, you'd get the opinion that we were over-run for the whole game, but nicked two chances. Which wasn't the game I was at on Saturday.....

CallumLaidlaw
20-12-2009, 05:19 PM
1 - A few good saves from Maka, but horrific kickout that nearly lost a goal.

2 - Stokesy looks MILES offside

3 - What is Lee Miller playing at what a wee scrote!!!! FUD!!! :grr:

4 - GGTTH!!!!! :notworthy:

Hainan Hibs
20-12-2009, 05:22 PM
What f-ing game was Mcghee watching?

A trip?

Lee Miller takes a complete swipe at Zemmama with his boot.

Part/Time Supporter
20-12-2009, 05:22 PM
The only clear chance for Aberdeen was the one for McDonald.

I wonder if McGhee will revise his opinion of Miller's "trip"?

CallumLaidlaw
20-12-2009, 05:23 PM

A trip?

aye, and the second he done it he started walking off the park. He knew what he'd done. McGhee should be fining him a months wages!

hibsbollah
20-12-2009, 06:16 PM
Maka's save on 2.50:top marksAbsolutely world class, can't believe more wasnt said before.

Miller is a disgrace, beaten by skill and reverted to type by trying to injure Zemmama:grr:

Aldo
20-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Zemmama knew it was going and expected to get totally hoofed in the air. As For McGhee...take a look at the Highlights without those red tainted specks.

Yeah they had all the ball in the highlights but 2 nil up there is an excellent result.

bring on the huns.

HIBERNIAN-0762
20-12-2009, 06:26 PM
From watching those, you'd get the opinion that we were over-run for the whole game, but nicked two chances. Which wasn't the game I was at on Saturday.....

Well I'm glad you posted that up because if the highlights were true we were quite shocking especially at the back, why do we always look like we are playing in slow motion, still a great 3 points

PISTOL1875
20-12-2009, 06:27 PM

A trip?

I know.. McGhee said in the Sunday Mail that Miller tripped Zemmama.. He took a swipe at him.. Twat.....

blackpoolhibs
20-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Maka's save on 2.50:top marksAbsolutely world class, can't believe more wasnt said before.

Miller is a disgrace, beaten by skill and reverted to type by trying to injure Zemmama:grr:

Yes, a good save. Although what was he doing at 1m 34 secs. Stack would have been slaughtered for that piece of hockey cockey.:devil:

hibsbollah
20-12-2009, 06:32 PM
Yes, a good save. Although what was he doing at 1m 34 secs. Stack would have been slaughtered for that piece of hockey cockey.:devil:

He knew he had two men on the line so he thought he'd have a bit of fun at Millers expense:cool2:

Baldy Foghorn
20-12-2009, 06:42 PM

Don't think it was bad at all. He came off line, and then jockeyed for position, no harm done......

Why is it only the negatives about Maka are highlighted?

NOLA
20-12-2009, 07:09 PM
lee miller should get hammered for throwing the ball in the direction of the ref! what a plank:bitchy:

BEEJ
20-12-2009, 07:16 PM
:agree: Some good saves in there.

Broken Gnome
20-12-2009, 07:19 PM
Don't think it was bad at all. He came off line, and then jockeyed for position, no harm done......

I know what you're saying, but....

Maka's save on 2.50 - Absolutely world class, can't believe more wasnt said before.

...it works both ways :wink: He's a man of extremes so he is....

JimBHibees
20-12-2009, 07:25 PM
What was he doing with the kick out? Dear oh dear, a decent player would have scored that.

BEEJ
20-12-2009, 07:27 PM
What was he doing with the kick out? Dear oh dear, a decent player would have scored that.
Careful! :tsk tsk:

Or we'll have another ten-pager of a thread on our hands. :greengrin

--------
20-12-2009, 07:59 PM

Standing foot slipped.

Personally, I don't like goalies taking those kicks, especially at 2-0. Get an outfield defender to take them, and let the goalie stay back in his area. On a pitch in that state, any player can lose his footing momentarily, and that's all it takes for him to miskick.

As for the hokey-cokey at 1.34, that's the sort of position where in the past the red mist has descended. There, he knows he has players behind him, and the danger's cleared without too muc difficulty.

Littlest Hobo
20-12-2009, 08:03 PM
[QUOTE=hibsbollah;2281534]Maka's save on 2.50:top marksAbsolutely world class, can't believe more wasnt said before.

Yes I agree he made a few decent saves as he always does. This side of Makas game has never been in doubt for me.
However what has been in doubt is the fact he can cost us a goal out of nothing, something which nobody has mentioned yet in this thread probably due to fear of being shouted down for being negative.

Check out his mis kick that almost cost us a goal. This is vintage Maka for me. All we ask is for the big man to put in a solid performance without the circus tricks. :grr: Too much to ask? I don't think so.:rolleyes:

TornadoHibby
20-12-2009, 08:40 PM

And by the same few posters too!? :cool2:

PC Stamp
20-12-2009, 09:47 PM
Yes I agree he made a few decent saves as he always does. This side of Makas game has never been in doubt for me.
However what has been in doubt is the fact he can cost us a goal out of nothing, something which nobody has mentioned yet in this thread probably due to fear of being shouted down for being negative.

Check out his mis kick that almost cost us a goal. This is vintage Maka for me. All we ask is for the big man to put in a solid performance without the circus tricks. :grr: Too much to ask? I don't think so.:rolleyes:

Dare I say that against Falkirk, Stack may well have been beaten by Moutinho due to his lesser height and also yesterday by Mackie? For every down there's an up. And every keeper miskicks a ball now and again. In fact Jim Leighton used to kick one properly every now and again! :wink:

monktonharp
20-12-2009, 11:15 PM

Miller is a disgrace, beaten by skill and reverted to type by trying to injure Zemmama:grr:Looks to me like oor big Belgique had not a bad game at all.:dunno:what's all the fuss about? we know he's a bit crazy,but one o' thay saves was absolutely top drawer! LEE MILLER, well i've said my piece about this clown before. :yawn: