PDA

View Full Version : Hearts tickets

bob12345
20-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Can't seem to get two together (one adult one child) on the online system anywhere. Is it worth giving them a ring or is the system usually spot on?

Needless to say, if anyone has a couple of tickets going, please PM.

Hibercelona
20-12-2009, 02:03 PM
Shift yourself down to Easter Road and get yourself a half season ticket. :thumbsup:

bob12345
20-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Shift yourself down to Easter Road and get yourself a half season ticket. :thumbsup:

Just back in Edin for a month mate, or I would.

Mikey
20-12-2009, 02:12 PM
Get your arse down to the ticket office asap tomorrow morning if you can. They may be able to get you two seats together in the east, or at least very close to each other.

As far as I know there are only single seats available in the west and north.

_hucks_
20-12-2009, 02:27 PM
There's no two together in the east either - I booked mine yesterday and couldn't get them.

Leithenhibby
20-12-2009, 09:14 PM
It would make sense to go down to the ticket office asap, I have found them to be very helpful in the past..You could end up in different rows but the same seat numbers...:thumbsup: worth a try...

hibbie02
20-12-2009, 10:21 PM
One is spewing over not being able to get up for the game!!! :jamboak:

bob12345
20-12-2009, 10:41 PM
It would make sense to go down to the ticket office asap, I have found them to be very helpful in the past..You could end up in different rows but the same seat numbers...:thumbsup: worth a try...

Cheers, can I get through to someone on the phone?

zlatan
20-12-2009, 10:43 PM
Is it on the telly?

NYHibby
20-12-2009, 11:43 PM
When will tickets for the Celtic match go on sale? I'd imagine if we have good results versus Rangers and in the derby that they would go pretty fast.

monktonharp
20-12-2009, 11:49 PM
Cheers, can I get through to someone on the phone?dont worry, I'll give you mine (not):greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
21-12-2009, 02:01 PM
From what I have been told, there are only single tickets left dotted around the FF stand. East is sold out.

Sir David Gray
21-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Is it on the telly?

It'll be on ESPN.

EH6 Hibby
21-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Hardly any one sits in their seats in the East anyway so don't worry if you can't get seats together.

GreenCastle
21-12-2009, 04:12 PM
Hardly any one sits in their seats in the East anyway so don't worry if you can't get seats together.

Can see the Huns game and the yams being standing throughout :agree:

andyf5
21-12-2009, 05:22 PM

Last time I went to the East stand with my son he missed most of the game as people stood on their seats and he couldn't see. He won't go there now.

hibeenicol
21-12-2009, 05:57 PM
Can't seem to get two together (one adult one child) on the online system anywhere. Is it worth giving them a ring or is the system usually spot on?

Needless to say, if anyone has a couple of tickets going, please PM.

Theres seats together in the east section 37. Everywhere else is sold out anyways!:top marks

GreenCastle
21-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Last time I went to the East stand with my son he missed most of the game as people stood on their seats and he couldn't see. He won't go there now.

I guess thats the risk you take with the EAST and especially the big games.

Happens all round the country and even clubs like Man Utd and champions league games they usually stand.

Best advice would try other areas - otherwise do your best to find a spot for him to see the mighty hibees :greengrin

bob12345
21-12-2009, 10:00 PM
Theres seats together in the east section 37. Everywhere else is sold out anyways!:top marks

Cheers, not sure how I missed that - got two tickets for there. A bit pish being right at the end, but better than the west I suppose - where you actually can't see a corner of the pitch from the end.

PaulSmith
21-12-2009, 10:33 PM
Not a ticket left via the online option for the Hearts game.

Sprouleflyer
22-12-2009, 06:53 AM
Not a ticket left via the online option for the Hearts game.

:agree: Checked yesterday and only section 37 in the east was yellow, all other sections were red (sold out), West and FF all sold out.

Cabbage East
22-12-2009, 08:58 AM
Just been to the ticket office and they are now 'sold out' in every stand. The last few restricted views in the west upper went while i was there.

.Sean.
22-12-2009, 09:00 AM
Just been to the ticket office and they are now 'sold out' in every stand. The last few restricted views in the west upper went while i was there.

Wasn't aware there is restricted views there mate? :confused:

Cabbage East
22-12-2009, 09:09 AM

Neither was I mate but i sit in the east so have only sat in the west once :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
22-12-2009, 09:46 AM

Me neither, i have sat all over that stand, and the view is superb everywhere. :confused:

derekHFC
22-12-2009, 09:52 AM

The seat behind Frank Dougan perhaps?

Cabbage East
22-12-2009, 09:54 AM

:faf:

scoopyboy
22-12-2009, 09:57 AM

Very witty, I'll pass it onto him on Sunday as I sit in the row behind him.

There are a few restricted in west lower i think, dug outs in the way.

Upper might be rails (as in hand rails, safety rails) or if you were in an end row up the back would you be able to see full pitch?

Baldy Foghorn
22-12-2009, 10:00 AM

Another cheap pop............ Would you say that to Frank's face?

millarco
22-12-2009, 10:01 AM
We've got a season ticket for a restricted view seat in the west upper. It's because of the hand rail, but it doesn't obsure much at all; you still get a great view of most of the pitch.

derekHFC
22-12-2009, 10:10 AM
Very witty, I'll pass it onto him on Sunday as I sit in the row behind him.

There are a few restricted in west lower i think, dug outs in the way.

Upper might be rails (as in hand rails, safety rails) or if you were in an end row up the back would you be able to see full pitch?

Another cheap pop............ Would you say that to Frank's face?

Yip and regularly do when i speak to him in the Hibs Club.

Cabbage East
22-12-2009, 10:11 AM
Me neither, i have sat all over that stand, and the view is superb everywhere. :confused:

West upper, Row DD and clearly says restricted view on the ticket. Was news to me too. Makes no odds to me as i'll no be sittin there :wink:

GreenCastle
22-12-2009, 11:55 AM

So Derby sold out then in our end ? :wink:

Cabbage East
22-12-2009, 12:13 PM
So Derby sold out then in our end ? :wink:

Aye :greengrin

jon paul jones
22-12-2009, 12:19 PM
Has anyone got a spare ticket? Anywhere green but the east would always be preferred...

GG2TH

j

Dashing Bob S
22-12-2009, 12:20 PM
Just had a text from a Hibs daft chum who missed the boat. He's off down to Tynecastle right now to pick up tickets for the South "as near to the middle as I can manage as I won't be so tempted by the Hibs fans to jump up if Hibs score."

Mikey
22-12-2009, 12:58 PM
You can get a ticket for this match by buying a half season ticket. Hibs have kept some seats avaliable so that anyone buying a half ST between now and then will get to see the game.

If some of these seats are still available a day or so before the game I guess they'll put them on sale, but if you really, really, really want to see this game you know what to do!

Barney McGrew
22-12-2009, 01:55 PM
You can get a ticket for this match by buying a half season ticket. Hibs have kept some seats avaliable so that anyone buying a half ST between now and then will get to see the game.

If some of these seats are still available a day or so before the game I guess they'll put them on sale, but if you really, really, really want to see this game you what what to do!

They're pretty good value too. Half season for the East is £190, if you take off the cost of the Rangers and Yams games it works about about £15 a game for the rest of them.

GreenCastle
22-12-2009, 02:05 PM
They're pretty good value too. Half season for the East is £190, if you take off the cost of the Rangers and Yams games it works about about £15 a game for the rest of them.

With the push for Europe - worth it :agree:

You can even pay with installments I heard :top marks