PDA

View Full Version : Hearts v Celtic

down-the-slope
19-12-2009, 09:12 PM
What result do you want? :rolleyes:

Its nice to think that there are positives from any result for various reasons :greengrin

Lofarl
19-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Being in a festive mood I wish our neighbours a draw. Though if they get humped rotten I shall not complain

joe breezy
19-12-2009, 09:18 PM
1-0 for hertz - they are irrelevant and not the competition, celtic are the competition

Spike Mandela
19-12-2009, 09:18 PM
It's a win win tomorrow for us.

Grab a mulled wine, a mince pie and sit with a contented smile on your face as you watch the game and count the sendings off.

Merry Christmas indeed:cool2:

Diclonius
19-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Any result is decent for us. However, if the Yams get a win they'll reckon they'll be in for the CL again, so I'll say a tanking off Celtic to spare us the minor, albeit heavily misguided, annoyance.

**** the Hearts.

Irish_Steve
19-12-2009, 09:20 PM
Fuds 0 - 50 Smelltic

hibsbollah
19-12-2009, 09:22 PM
I've just read the BBC match preview and almost chocked on my cava

Hearts have a major doubt over striker Christian Nade after a stomach problem

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

hertz win please.

...WentToMowAnSPL
19-12-2009, 09:24 PM
It's a win win tomorrow for us.

Grab a mulled wine, a mince pie and sit with a contented smile on your face as you watch the game and count the sendings off.

Merry Christmas indeed:cool2:

:top marks Fantastic post SM ! Merry Christmas indeed :greengrin

Kevvy1875
19-12-2009, 09:25 PM
A draw would be ok...keeps the Yams down the bottom and Stops the Smeltic getting too far ahead.......other than that? A 6-0 crushing for the Yams with all the players they hate scoring....like McGeady etc. The 6-0 scoreline will be the prelude to the 7-0 scoreline in a fortnights time:agree:

iwasthere1972
19-12-2009, 09:26 PM

Its nice to think that there are positives from any result for various reasons :greengrin

I would settle for a draw. Keeps Celtic (and the Huns) within our sights and prevents the Yams from getting above themselves.

A couple or three red cards would also be a positive.

Hainan Hibs
19-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Could never bring myself to want anything other than a massive defeat for Hearts.

Badge
19-12-2009, 09:29 PM

0-7

fife hfc
19-12-2009, 09:32 PM
5-0 defeat would do nicely for our esteemed neighbours.

Sergey
19-12-2009, 09:35 PM
A right good-ol' thumping of the Yams would be nice, together with a career threatening injury to their star player (oh, silly me, he has one) to stop them cashing-in in January.

Maybe a fire in their main stand would be too much to ask for!!

HibbyAndy
19-12-2009, 09:39 PM
Celtic to win ALWAYS.

Hearts can p huck right off.

Diclonius
19-12-2009, 09:39 PM
Hearts have a major doubt over striker Christian Nade after a stomach problem

Nothing can be said to make this funnier.

Sir David Gray
19-12-2009, 09:47 PM
A draw for me.

As much as I would be quite content if Hearts won as it would keep Celtic just a point ahead of us, I quite like having them just a point or two above the bottom of the league.

I don't really want Celtic to win either as they are the team directly above us and I never really want the team above us to win.

A draw gives us the best of both worlds. Celtic just two points above us and Hearts just three points off the bottom.

However, as someone has already said, we can't really lose tomorrow, no matter what happens! :thumbsup:

Big Frank
19-12-2009, 09:48 PM
Yam fuds to get beaten. Handsomely. With a couple of injuries and a sprinkling of yellow and red cards.

ps

**** celtc aswell:agree:

NOLA
19-12-2009, 09:49 PM
Ra Sellic to win by 5 would be sweet as well as another tunnel punch up:greengrin

hibsbollah
19-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Ra Sellic to win by 5 would be sweet as well as another tunnel punch up:greengrin

Hearts have stopped doing tunnel punch-ups. Its tunnel fall-on-your-erchie or nothing:agree:

thebakerboy
19-12-2009, 09:52 PM
peronally I am not biased I dont care who stuffs the Jambos Huns and Engerland as well as Smeltic so in a quandry but to h**l come on the TIC maybe:confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes::devi l::devil:

hibbie02
19-12-2009, 09:54 PM
I think a 0-0 draw and 6 players sent off would be about fine for me as long as I don't have to watch it. TBH I couldnae give one, I am more concerned about the Stickies next week. :cool2:

Irish_Steve
19-12-2009, 09:58 PM
What`s the odds on Ginger Nuts getting sent off tomoro - cannae be too high

stubru59
19-12-2009, 10:09 PM
2-1 to Hearts which should keep them in the mix for a bottom six scramble.

Celtic remain within sight, and if we win next week, the world will once again become a wonderful place.

Jack
19-12-2009, 10:12 PM
On the pitch brawl would be better than the behind closed doors one we couldn't witness recently.

Steve20
19-12-2009, 10:39 PM
Celtic to win.

weecounty hibby
19-12-2009, 10:41 PM
Turgid 0-0 draw with a couple of sendings off and maybe a long term injury or two for the main players from both sides, thanks.

Saorsa
19-12-2009, 10:43 PM
No really bothered TBH but h****s getting stuffed would bring the greatest amusement :greengrin

...WentToMowAnSPL
19-12-2009, 11:14 PM
I want hearts to win ! :devil:

Flynn
20-12-2009, 12:41 AM
A hearts defeat or a draw would do me fine. I'd like to see us stay as close to the top of the league as possible. A draw is the ideal result as both teams drop points, increasing our lead against the hearts and keeping Celtic within reach.

:agree:

CmoantheHibs
20-12-2009, 04:32 AM
1-0 for hertz - they are irrelevant and not the competition, celtic are the competition

Have to agree with this.Any game the OF lose is a benefit to us.There will no shortage of other games the yams lose when we can laugh at them.Though maybe no if they fold:faf:

hibiedude
20-12-2009, 08:43 AM
I'll be cheering for a Hearts win no question.

ronaldo7
20-12-2009, 08:46 AM
Anything with Hawrts nil in it will do for me.

A couple of sendings off for each team would be good too:thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
20-12-2009, 09:52 AM
I'll be cheering for a Hearts win no question.

Even if i did want hearts to win, i certainly wouldnt be 'cheering' for them to win.

Mon Celtc pump these trampy bassas with a pathetic home record.

Dashing Bob S
20-12-2009, 09:59 AM
Even if i did want hearts to win, i certainly wouldnt be 'cheering' for them to win.

Obviously I desire us to stay in touch with the OF for as long as possible, and I detest those clubs and everything they stand for, and would be delighted if they lost every game.

However, it is Christmas, the season of goodwill, so I'm going to be big and show a little class and put my own personal prejudices and self-interest aside, cheer on the weedgies, and hope that they pump Los Yambolinos.

Just parcel up that Nobel Peace Prize and send it 'Merky' right now, if you please.

hibiedude
20-12-2009, 10:05 AM

Not all Hibs fans hate our neighbours Andy. :wink:

Scorrie
20-12-2009, 10:25 AM
Noto too bothered about the result as it would be win win for us anyway. Would like a mass brawl though, with lots of red cards followed by the heating packing up in corporate hospitality and folks demanding thier money back and the hot water packing in (again). Apart from that, not really bothered...

Dashing Bob S
20-12-2009, 10:29 AM
Noto too bothered about the result as it would be win win for us anyway. Would like a mass brawl though, with lots of red cards followed by the heating packing up in corporate hospitality and folks demanding thier money back and the hot water packing in (again). Apart from that, not really bothered...

Genius. :top marks

Hibercelona
20-12-2009, 10:32 AM
With it being the last game for Hearts before christmas, I really hope they can pull off a win so both sides of Edinburgh can have a merry christmas. :agree:

Bah Humbug! I still hope they get pumped! :devil:

Jamesie
20-12-2009, 10:32 AM
Just heard on the radio that the game is currently ON but the Police have yet to consider the roads leading into / out of the stadium as well as some rows of seats which are apparently iced up.

I would hope common sense prevails and any decision to call the game off comes as close to kick off as possible to ensure maximum inconvenience for both sets of fans, as well as ensuring the pies etc have been cooked and thus cannot be returned, causing further expense for the Yams.

Hibercelona
20-12-2009, 10:35 AM
Just heard on the radio that the game is currently ON but the Police have yet to consider the roads leading into / out of the stadium as well as some rows of seats which are apparently iced up.

I would hope common sense prevails and any decision to call the game off comes as close to kick off as possible to ensure maximum inconvenience for both sets of fans, as well as ensuring the pies etc have been cooked and thus cannot be returned, causing further expense for the Yams.

Aye, but the yams will just do what they always do. Cut off the VAT. :wink:

Part/Time Supporter
20-12-2009, 10:38 AM

That would sort Nade's dietary needs for the next week.

iwasthere1972
20-12-2009, 10:50 AM

With Nade's favourite filling of buttercream. :devil:

berwickhibee
20-12-2009, 11:37 AM
Celtic to win ALWAYS.

Hearts can p huck right off.

couldnt agree any more:thumbsup: hearts to lose always,and if it turns into a humping,all the better.FTH.:notworthy:

sambajustice
20-12-2009, 11:42 AM

:faf:

sambajustice
20-12-2009, 11:45 AM
Celtic to pump them by about 6 or 7 would do me.

I think Celtic will be up for it today after Rangers' 6-1 yesterday!

Celtic are pap though so cant see them scoring more than a couple!

Ritchie
20-12-2009, 11:48 AM
hearts 1 - 3 Celtic

Fotune to score first, hearts to equalise just before half time to give the beLIEvers a bit of hope.... but then celtic romp the 2nd half :thumbsup:

Nailrod
20-12-2009, 11:51 AM
I'm tired of all this mealy-mouthed democratic 'discussion' stuff. There is a right answer here, and there is a wrong answer:

1. There are no, repeat no circumstances under which it could ever be a 'bad thing' to see Hertz pumped on their own turf in the week before Xmas, and go into the festive period facing a realistic chance of coming out of it bottom of the league. Imagine four hundred thousand long faces mournfully wishing each other "A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year..." Imagine thousands of snot-faced pot-bellied kids wearing a dirty maroon top that's two sizes too small and a pair of grubby 'Revolution' shell-suit trousers, sitting down to their meal of tepid Oven Chips across the table from a savage headached faither who is just waiting for the excuse to thrash the living daylights out of them...

2. If Hibs have the will and the ability to challenge the OF, there will be more than twenty games left to make up any resulting deficit.

3. At the end of the day, the only thing Johnny Bambo ever understands is a bluddy good hiding. And it seems to me that Cletoc, or however they're spelling it these days, are perfectly well-placed to take the matter firmly in hand. Five or six-nil sounds about right.

I trust that puts an end to any ambivalence on the matter.

iwasthere1972
20-12-2009, 11:54 AM
Said earlier that a draw would be ideal.

Now it's getting closer to kick off I want Hertz to get well and truly pumped and shafted by the ref/SFA/SPL and any spare water bottles that are lying about in the tunnel.

Part/Time Supporter
20-12-2009, 11:56 AM
I'm tired of all this mealy-mouthed democratic 'discussion' stuff. There is a right answer here, and there is a wrong answer:

1. There are no, repeat no circumstances under which it could ever be a 'bad thing' to see Hertz pumped on their own turf in the week before Xmas, and go into the festive period facing a realistic chance of coming out of it bottom of the league. Imagine four hundred thousand long faces mournfully wishing each other "A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year..." Imagine thousands of snot-faced pot-bellied kids wearing a dirty maroon top that's two sizes too small and a pair of grubby 'Revolution' shell-suit trousers, sitting down to their meal of tepid Oven Chips across the table from a savage headached faither who is just waiting for the excuse to thrash the living daylights out of them...

2. If Hibs have the will and the ability to challenge the OF, there will be more than twenty games left to make up any resulting deficit.

3. At the end of the day, the only thing Johnny Bambo ever understands is a bluddy good hiding. And it seems to me that Cletoc, or however they're spelling it these days, are perfectly well-placed to take the matter firmly in hand. Five or six-nil sounds about right.

:top marks

Twa Cairpets
20-12-2009, 11:58 AM

True words of wisdom

Malthibby
20-12-2009, 12:01 PM
I wouldn't want any Jambos suggesting that they had helped us in the league by doing anything against Celtic, so a serious doing will do nicely.
A few injuries & sending-offs for both would be helpful, though. Let's hope the surface is really dodgy.
GG

Hibercelona
20-12-2009, 12:05 PM
I wouldn't want any Jambos suggesting that they had helped us in the league by doing anything against Celtic, so a serious doing will do nicely.
A few injuries & sending-offs for both would be helpful, though. Let's hope the surface is really dodgy.
GG

I can see the excuses now...

"Hibs are only up there in the league thanks to us". :blah:

Hope Celtic give them a doing, we don't need their help. :agree:

jakedance
20-12-2009, 12:14 PM
hearts 1 - 3 Celtic

Fotune to score first, hearts to equalise just before half time to give the beLIEvers a bit of hope.... but then celtic romp the 2nd half :thumbsup:

Why give them the fleeting enjoyment of hope? I'm looking for Cletci to score in the first minute and every ten minutes thereafter. A proper hiding where even the most committed of Vlad believers can't take anything positive. Three or four sendings off for Hearts would be nice with a costly pitch invasion where some wee jambo takes on Caldwell the icing on the cake.

Would it be too much to ask for Mikey Stewart to have a nervous breakdown and be led weeping from the field when he's sent off?

Twa Cairpets
20-12-2009, 12:24 PM
Why give them the fleeting enjoyment of hope? I'm looking for Cletci to score in the first minute and every ten minutes thereafter. A proper hiding where even the most committed of Vlad believers can't take anything positive. Three or four sendings off for Hearts would be nice with a costly pitch invasion where some wee jambo takes on Caldwell the icing on the cake.

Would it be too much to ask for Mikey Stewart to have a nervous breakdown and be led weeping from the field when he's sent off?

Not at all too much to ask.
Ctlci will I'm sure oblige with a few outrageous dives and conspiratorial activities - certainly enough to send the one-time-Manchester-Utd-star-and-hottest-prospect-in-Scottish-football over the edge and into a slabbering Lazlo-esque wreck

Toaods
20-12-2009, 12:26 PM
Celtic to rip them apart shooting into the away end 1st half with McGeady having his best game of the seasonright in front of all the inbreds. :greengrin

hibiedude
20-12-2009, 12:27 PM
What odds Michael Stewart being sent off today.? :greengrin

Hibs90
20-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Hearts fans singing King Billys on the ball. :faf::faf:

Diet Huns. :agree:

NOLA
20-12-2009, 12:36 PM
Mon the HOOPS! Get right into these ****less fuds:snowman

hibsbollah
20-12-2009, 12:39 PM
Come on the world war one winners:thumbsup:

NOLA
20-12-2009, 12:42 PM
yamsnil are well up for it today, bams

Jim44
20-12-2009, 12:42 PM
C'mon the Jambos, get torn into Mowbray's mob.

Hibercelona
20-12-2009, 12:44 PM
Hopefully every player on the pitch gets sent off for losing the head over the game being called of due to heavy snow. :pray:

Dashing Bob S
20-12-2009, 12:47 PM
Hopefully every player on the pitch gets sent off for losing the head over the game being called of due to heavy snow. :pray:

Yes.

Holden Caulfield II
20-12-2009, 12:49 PM
Boring, boring match

givescotlandfreedom
20-12-2009, 12:50 PM
Mon the ref, send all the tossers off and hook the managers!

Hibercelona
20-12-2009, 12:52 PM
:jamboak:

Barney McGrew
:tee hee:

.Louise.
1-0 Samaras!

Holden Caulfield II
Ha ha ha ha ha!

Jaz
C'mon the Jambos, get torn into Mowbray's mob.

:bitchy:

:confused:

David_D
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hibernian Verse
20-12-2009, 12:53 PM

:notworthy:

And Stewart to blame again.

Hanny
World class marking from Captain Stewart :faf:

1-0 Samaras :thumbsup:

NOLA
go yourself Georgie boy:thumbsup:

Barney McGrew
Can you hear the wee huns sing :singing:

PISTOL1875
20-12-2009, 12:54 PM
That goal has been coming.. Hertz are keek...

crewetollhibee
20-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Captain Marvel AWOL again. What a great season for Scotland's top midfielder. Off again soon ?

Dashing Bob S
...sides hurting...too much...must stop...watching...Yams...

Sergey
If we didn't know it already, Yambolinos are definitely relegation fodder.

Nailrod
20-12-2009, 12:57 PM
:music::singing:
:lolyam:

If I was a bambo,
A bambo a bambo,
If I was a bambo,
Ah'd be kackin' ma breeks!

:music::singing:
:lolyam:

Jim44
20-12-2009, 12:57 PM

What's your problem pal? We should be looking to see the teams around us dropping points. Hearts problems, win or lose will not go away but a defeat for Celtic will dent their confidence which has grown recently. Probably too late anyway as Celtic look like they'll go on and win.

Ray_
20-12-2009, 12:58 PM

Check the league table.

hibsbollah
20-12-2009, 01:00 PM
What's your problem pal? We should be looking to see the teams around us dropping points. Hearts problems, win or lose will not go away but a defeat for Celtic will dent their confidence which has grown recently. Probably too late anyway as Celtic look like they'll go on and win.

--------
20-12-2009, 01:01 PM

:agree: I want a narrow win for hearts, and a couple of red cards apiece, and a couple of medium- to long-term injuries apiece too.

Or a bloody and violent draw.... :devil:

.Louise.
Caldwell off!!

Sloppy
penalty caldwell off

Dunbar Hibee
Penalty Hearts Caldwell sent off

Hibs7
Fun and games at Tyne Caldwell sent of penalty for Hearts

Hibster
20-12-2009, 01:02 PM

I'm with him. Hearts are an irrelevance for us this season, while Celtic are currently 1 point ahead of us. Simples - c'mon hearts

Hibs7
1-1

Lofarl
Conspiracy

Hibercelona
Gary ******ing caldwell! :grr:

1-1

hibsbollah
:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Caldwell off, Stewart mistake, this is dreamtime:faf:

Sloppy
good penalty to be fair:grr:

...WentToMowAnSPL
ha ha ha ha ha ... still funny !

Dashing Bob S

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

HiBremian
20-12-2009, 01:03 PM
:agree: I want a narrow win for hearts, and a couple of red cards apiece, and a couple of medium- to long-term injuries apiece too.

Or a bloody and violent draw.... :devil:

Red card no1:thumbsup:

and 1-1:thumbsup:

Draw defo best result for us

Just want a few more reds:greengrin

hibiedude
Game on

Caldwell off :thumbsup:

NOLA
Jesus wept:boo hoo: caldwell:grr:

givescotlandfreedom
20-12-2009, 01:04 PM
Mon the ref, send all the tossers off and hook the managers!

Good stuff ref, only 21 players left to walk.

Hibs7
20-12-2009, 01:04 PM
Still fancy Celtic to win.

Hibernian Verse
20-12-2009, 01:05 PM
Did Mole not take a step then decide to tumble down? Or is it just me?

col02
Haha **** the Celtic!

Barney McGrew
First Hertz player that commits a bad challenge will see a straight red

hibiedude
this game is now at the Boil

Venus getting upset :faf:

Lofarl
Its getting a bit heated now. Go on you lot of degenerates, kick lumps out of each other.

Dashing Bob S
20-12-2009, 01:06 PM
First Hertz player that commits a bad challenge will see a straight red

It is too greedy to hope that man is Mikey S?

--------
20-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Caldwell off!!

penalty caldwell off

Yes! What did I say? 1-1.

Now let the games begin.... :devil:

Twa Cairpets
20-12-2009, 01:07 PM
Hang on, I thought there was a massive conspiracy for the OF to deny Hearts any sniff of footballing justice?:confused::confused:

--------
20-12-2009, 01:07 PM
Its getting a bit heated now. Go on you lot of degenerates, kick lumps out of each other.

:agree: :agree: :agree:

Oh please, Oh please.....

:devil:

--------
20-12-2009, 01:08 PM
Hang on, I thought there was a massive conspiracy for the OF to deny Hearts any sniff of footballing justice?:confused::confused:

Apparently it's now a conspiracy to give Rangers the title.....

Barney McGrew

Only when it suits the yams to blame someone else for them being pish

Jim44

Nah, the ref's in Vlad's pocket. :greengrin

HIBERNIAN-0762
20-12-2009, 01:10 PM
Never a penalty imo, the yam who ever he is clearly dived after realising he wasn't going to get to the ball and Caldwell wasn't the last man either

hibsbollah
20-12-2009, 01:10 PM
It is too greedy to hope that man is Mikey S?

what for?! what for?! wheeeee ive landed on my erchie on national telly:greengrin

oldbiker
20-12-2009, 01:11 PM
CAMON the ref get into both o them:greengrin

grunt
20-12-2009, 01:13 PM

I agree with you, a nothing challenge, Mole takes a further step and then goes down. Yellow card for simulation. I can't understand these commentators who watch it over again and come to a different conclusion.

Nailrod
20-12-2009, 01:13 PM
Considering what an unreconstructed calamity Caldwell has been this season, I'll be looking out for several sneering references to him in the BBC match report... in vain.

--------
20-12-2009, 01:14 PM
I agree with you, a nothing challenge, Mole takes a further step and then goes down. Yellow card for simulation. I can't understand these commentators who watch it over again and come to a different conclusion.

A Yam cheating? Shurely shome mishtake... :rolleyes:

hibiedude
20-12-2009, 01:14 PM

It was a clear spot kick and a defo Red card, if it was us you'd be moaning if it wasnt given.

Dunbar Hibee
20-12-2009, 01:15 PM
How ***** is that Loovens:bitchy::faf:

Hibernian Verse
20-12-2009, 01:16 PM

Exactly, Burley's going on and on about how the ref made the right decision, but IMO Caldwell's taken the ball, Mole sees it disappear then takes a step and does the worst dive ever going to his knees then leaping like Berra. :jamboak: A booking for diving if play should be stopped at all.

Lofarl
HT

grunt
It was a clear spot kick and a defo Red card, if it was us you'd be moaning if it wasnt given.
Ok if you say so. For me he takes a further step and then goes down. I clearly do not understand the rules of this game!

Hibernian Verse
20-12-2009, 01:18 PM

Caldwell slightly takes Moles foot then takes the ball, if Mole had gone straight down then fair enough but he's taken a step proving he's not off balance?

I want a draw so I'm not complaining :wink: just making the point.

hibsbollah
No doubt 17pointsback.com will interpret it as a blatant attempt to pretend that theres no anti-yam bias, and in its own way is as disgraceful as giving decisions against Hertz. They accused dougie mcdonald of this a while back.

so works the mind of the paranoid:devil:

hibiedude
Ok if you say so. For me he takes a further step and then goes down. I clearly do not understand the rules of this game!

Its called opinions mate we all have them. :bitchy:

Hibernian Verse
20-12-2009, 01:20 PM
Its called opinions mate we all have them. :bitchy:

Have your opinion, but we're still right :greengrin

--------
20-12-2009, 01:20 PM
HT.

"1315: A frantic and rather dramatic first half draws to a close. It's shaping up well for an exciting second period with the sides level at the break."

Stuff 'exciting' - I want cards and blood. :devil:

Part/Time Supporter
20-12-2009, 01:23 PM
Mole touches the ball to his side, Caldwell kicks his ankle, which causes Mole to stumble to the ground.

Pen + red card.

I would feel sorry for Caldwell if he wasn't Caldwell. Celtic are a shambles defensively, Hearts have had maybe 25% of the game and have looked like scoring more often. Celtic have to completely outplay teams to beat them, it's like Mowbray's Hibs with slightly better players.

hibiedude
20-12-2009, 01:24 PM
Caldwell slightly takes Moles foot then takes the ball, if Mole had gone straight down then fair enough but he's taken a step proving he's not off balance?

I want a draw so I'm not complaining :wink: just making the point.

All i'm saying if that happens next week against the Huns and we dont get the spot kick this site will be into meltdown.

Its great to see some of these decisons going against the old-firm for a change.

Hibernian Verse
20-12-2009, 01:25 PM
All i'm saying if that happens next week against the Huns and we dont get the spot kick this site will be into meltdown.

Its great to see some of these decisons going against the old-firm for a change.

But that's completely different, I refuse to be neutral about my own team when it comes to penalties :greengrin

hibiedude
20-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Have your opinion, but we're still right :greengrin

The way hearts luck has been going celtic will win in the 93rd minute with hearts scoring an own goal :greengrin

Now that would be funny

hibiedude
20-12-2009, 01:28 PM
But that's completely different, I refuse to be neutral about my own team when it comes to penalties :greengrin

:thumbsup::notworthy:

Hibernian Verse
20-12-2009, 01:29 PM
The way hearts luck has been going celtic will win in the 93rd minute with hearts scoring an own goal :greengrin

Now that would be funny

It would be funnier if Hearts were 3-1 up going into the last minute and McGeady scored a quickfire double :notworthy:

hibsbollah
20-12-2009, 01:29 PM

It probably isnt a popular view but i dont see much evidence of refs favouring the OF this season. Look at the Stokes Ibrox game when despite some well-executed dives by Boyd et al the ref wasnt giving them anything (rightly so).

come on the refs:top marks:devil:

Phil MaGlass
20-12-2009, 01:30 PM
How ***** is that Loovens:bitchy::faf:

How 5hi1e is Boruc? In Maka we trust

--------
20-12-2009, 01:31 PM
It would be funnier if Hearts were 3-1 up going into the last minute and McGeady scored a quickfire double :notworthy:

:devil: ... and then got sent off for his goal celebrations, a yellow card for each ... :devil:

Dashing Bob S
20-12-2009, 01:34 PM

I have to say that Mole went to ground very quickly. But why should we have expected anything less from him?

--------
20-12-2009, 01:37 PM
I have to say that Mole went to ground very quickly. But why should we have expected anything less from him?

And caldwell did come in on his blind side.

hibiedude
20-12-2009, 01:38 PM
McGeady at his very best

hibsbollah
20-12-2009, 01:39 PM
Chick says no pen. If the wise old owl says so thats good enough for me.

Woody1985
20-12-2009, 01:41 PM

:tee hee:

You've been on form this week.

Dashing Bob S
20-12-2009, 01:41 PM
And caldwell did come in on his blind side.

He might lack vision, but could still burrow through a makeshift Celtic rearguard.

Nailrod
20-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Don't you think he made a bit of a mountain out of that Caldwell challenge?

hibiedude
20-12-2009, 01:44 PM
Secure your telly to the gound lads Nade is coming on.

Fantic
20-12-2009, 01:45 PM
Nade:worried:

PISTOL1875
20-12-2009, 01:45 PM
Adjust your sets , here comes Nade !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dashing Bob S
20-12-2009, 01:46 PM
This is how you do it, Caldwell.

http://www.ppcsupplies.co.uk/moles

Hibs90
20-12-2009, 01:46 PM
'Do Hearts smell blood' says Craig Burley as Nade prepares to come on, nope its just blood from the pig Nade's just slaughtered for his mid-match snack Craig.

Sloppy
20-12-2009, 01:47 PM
*****ing hell howd he miss

hibiedude
20-12-2009, 01:47 PM
How did he miss that... :faf:

Phil MaGlass
20-12-2009, 01:48 PM
They cheered the young lad as he went off then all sat down quietly when Nade came on.Except for the Hibsnet who were all giving him a standing ovation when he came on.

PISTOL1875
How did he miss that... :faf:

Nade would've scored from there.....

AFKA5814_Hibs
What a sitter from Samaras.

Holden Caulfield II
20-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Samaras :clown:

Sloppy
20-12-2009, 01:51 PM
Nade would've scored from there.....
steady on it wasnt that bad :greengrin

hibiedude
20-12-2009, 01:53 PM
Great tackle thats how you do it Caldwell :greengrin

PISTOL1875
20-12-2009, 01:57 PM
steady on it wasnt that bad :greengrin

:faf::faf::faf::faf::top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

hibiedude
20-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Diving wee Turd

hibiedude
20-12-2009, 02:02 PM
I see another Red shortly

Sloppy
20-12-2009, 02:02 PM
**** off

blackpoolhibs
20-12-2009, 02:03 PM
Diving wee Turd

:agree: Horrible wee *****, i'd love one tackle on him, just the one.

col02
Merry Christmas Mowbray!:faf:

givescotlandfreedom
2-1 pink ****

Hibs90
Yams doing us a favour here. :greengrin

johnrebus
Who would have thought it.

:rolleyes:

givescotlandfreedom
20-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Who's the evil looking guy on the bench? He looks like a Bond villain and never smiles?

Dashing Bob S
20-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Go on you useless, Smelly tramps!

PISTOL1875
20-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Bouzid has been subbed.. He should've been sent off for celebrating with the fans...

Sloppy
Who's the evil looking guy on the bench? He looks like a Bond villain and never smiles?
when did stewart get substituted?

:greengrin:greengrin

--------
Who would have thought it.

:rolleyes:

And now we want some cards and stretchers.... :devil:

Hainan Hibs
20-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Can never bring myself to want a Hearts win, but it is feeling very good that Caldwell got sent off, Mowbray will have to come up with some more smart arse Septic crap to try to keep the smellies on side, and Septic will be within reach for the Hibees:greengrin

sh00byd00
I really hate these games, especially when they involve those inbreds. On one hand, Celtic dropping points is good for us, but on the other, Hearts are winning. A case of a dinnae ken if tae laugh or greet!

SlickShoes
I dont care if this keeps celtc closer to us or not i would like to see hearts lose. There is rarely a situation i would want them to win. Celtc do look herendous though!

Hibercelona
20-12-2009, 02:07 PM
I really hate these games, especially when they involve those inbreds. On one hand, Celtic dropping points is good for us, but on the other, Hearts are winning. A case of a dinnae ken if tae laugh or greet!

Who cares. They will still be 15 points behind us. :agree:

Hibster
20-12-2009, 02:09 PM
who cares if its Hearts. end of the day, relegation cadidates beating the team one point ahead of us would be a great result for us, no doubt about it

hibiedude
20-12-2009, 02:10 PM
Never rule out Celtic that have players that go down quicker than a whore's nickers.

Dashing Bob S
20-12-2009, 02:11 PM
Never rule out Celtic that have players that go down quicker than a whore's nickers.

A late double would be nice.

Phil MaGlass
20-12-2009, 02:11 PM
I too want to see hertz lose,relegated into administration and die a death.
Being realistic aswell, once the jan window opens then Celtic will strengthen and will fly ahead of us, so if they lose today it can only benefit hertz.

johnrebus
20-12-2009, 02:14 PM
If we really are to any have ambition then I'm more than happy for the circus act to skelp the tramps.

Hang on in there you Jambo *******s !

IWasThere2016
20-12-2009, 02:14 PM
Being realistic aswell, once the jan window opens then Celtic will strengthen and will fly ahead of us, so if they lose today it can only benefit hertz.

Totally agree! Useless saopdodging plastic Paddy lesser greens weegie bawbags! :grr:

Hibercelona
20-12-2009, 02:15 PM

Mowbray's mince at bringing in decent defenders though. :agree:

sh00byd00
I
Being realistic aswell, once the jan window opens then Celtic will strengthen and will fly ahead of us,

Celtic haven't signed anyone decent for around 3 or 4 transfer windows now, so what makes you think they'll suddenly get a decent player or 2 come January?

PISTOL1875
If we really are to any have ambition then I'm more than happy for the circus act to skelp the tramps.

Hang on in there you Jambo *******s !

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

At the end of the day , we want the best for Hibs which today is a Hertz victory...

matty_f
Never a bad result in these games - love watching the Yams get pumped, but they keep things nice and tight at the top of the league, so a Yams win isn't a bad result for us at all.

hibiedude
A bad idea to sit back and let Celtic run at you

Hibster
20-12-2009, 02:16 PM
for once in a blue moon we're going in to the new year still in the title chase, and people are wanting our nearest rivals to win just for the sake of laughing at Hearts? I can't understand that logic, so un-ambitious. surely we've got better things to worry about - like staying in contention at the top - than having yet another reason to laugh at hearts. they'll give us plenty more opportunities to laugh at them throughout the season, today doesn't need to be one of them

matty_f
20-12-2009, 02:17 PM
A bad idea to sit back and let Celtic run at you

Not when Celtc are relying on Samaras. He's murder.

HIBERNIALEITH
2-1 to Hearts which should keep them in the mix for a bottom six scramble.

Celtic remain within sight, and if we win next week, the world will once again become a wonderful place.

Hope you had a bet on that!!!!!

hibsbollah
Mowbray's mince at bringing in decent defenders though. :agree:

Jones, Murphy anyone?:greengrin

hibiedude
20-12-2009, 02:18 PM
The st Johns guy are happy that nade got up and didnt need the stretcher

Tompo
20-12-2009, 02:18 PM
Is 5 bookings enough for another fine?

GB6
20-12-2009, 02:19 PM
WTF!!!!!! was that dance all about :bitchy:

hibee_boy
20-12-2009, 02:19 PM
nice dancing casba!

sunshine1875
20-12-2009, 02:20 PM
I see a positive in this. There is a recent history of one of the Old Firm losing one weekend at Tiny, only for the other half of the Old Firm to lose the following week at Easter Road. Maybe an omen for next week.

Will give examples when I have found them.

hibiedude
20-12-2009, 02:20 PM
It goes to show you that players like McGeady should keep there mouths shut before a big game.

--------
20-12-2009, 02:23 PM
Jones, Murphy anyone?:greengrin

Martis is likely to be available. HE's played in the Premiership. :devil:

Tompo
Is 5 bookings enough for another fine?

?

*impatience*

Part/Time Supporter
Hearts used up all their luck for about the next three months in that game.

Saorsa
Boo :jamboak:

AFKA5814_Hibs
I see a positive in this. There is a recent history of one of the Old Firm losing one weekend at Tiny, only for the other half of the Old Firm to lose the following week at Easter Road. Maybe an omen for next week.

Will give examples when I have found them.

Certainly happened last season. :agree:

29-11-08 Hearts 2 Rangers 1
07-12-08 Hibs 2 Celtic 0

HIBERNIAN-0762
20-12-2009, 02:25 PM
Watch out the 400.000 are on the march again!, just how lucky did they get against 10 men for three quarters of the game and how many times off the line?, they were playing a team that had been in Austria on Thursday as well, I expect back to normal this weekend for them

--------
20-12-2009, 02:26 PM
This is the beginning of the Great Jambo Revival - nothing'll stop them now.

Champions' League, here they come.... :devil:

Dashing Bob S
Delighted for Celtic and Caldwell in particular can't help but feeling a tad short-changed by the Yams. Wanted to see a solid humping today, but now they'll go into the relegation battle with Falkirk on Boxing day, and the New Year game with us in more positive fettle.

Looks like we need Vlad/UBIG/Lith Bank to do us a turn in the Jan sales/Feb loan payment. Disappointing.

Does show how you would fancy Wattie's dull Huns to grind through games like that when Mowbray's cavaliers misfire.

Hibster
great result. a win next week and we go into the new year two points off the top. when's the last time we were in that position?

Hank Schrader
Just shows you how bad Celtic are this season if they can't beat that shower of clowns....and thats even bringing into account the extra man advantage Hearts had.

Phil MaGlass
Celtic haven't signed anyone decent for around 3 or 4 transfer windows now, so what makes you think they'll suddenly get a decent player or 2 come January?

Depends what your view of decent is,Celtic can still pay millions for a player and can (wether we like it or not) strengthen,to name 1, Fortune came on last week and won the game for them, 3pts,mibbe not worth the money but still claimed them 3pts.

Alex Trager
20-12-2009, 02:27 PM
lets not worry well done hearts kept us right up their rectums!!!! lets not have sour grapes now.

ggtth

Toaods
20-12-2009, 02:27 PM
great 3 points for Hearts - can see why Celtic fans don't like Mowbray, as good a team as he had with us, his team there are brutal considering the value of who's available to him.

Phil MaGlass
20-12-2009, 02:32 PM
Celtic would have walked it if it was not for the sending off,IMO they were miles on top.So all we need is a hun next week to get bsent off.

hibiedude
20-12-2009, 02:34 PM
great 3 points for Hearts - can see why Celtic fans don't like Mowbray, as good a team as he had with us, his team there are brutal considering the value of who's available to him.

Just came off the celtic fans forum and they are calling for Mowbray to go now. :faf:

hibs0666
20-12-2009, 02:36 PM
Just came off the celtic fans forum and they are calling for Mowbray to go now. :faf:

Sounds like the tims are kacking it :thumbsup:

weecounty hibby
20-12-2009, 02:39 PM
Great result for us. I hate to see them winning as much as the next hibee, but this is exactly what we need. Good Hibs away win and the OF dropping points to the teams near the foot of the table.

C'mon Hibs get right into the Huns next week. :flag:

IWasThere2016
20-12-2009, 02:40 PM

Excellent :greengrin

Leithenhibby
20-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Great result for us. I hate to see them winning as much as the next hibee, but this is exactly what we need. Good Hibs away win and the OF dropping points to the teams near the foot of the table.

C'mon Hibs get right into the Huns next week. :flag:

:agree: wonderful result for us..just got to keep it going and hopefully get in one or two squad players when the window opens..:cool2:

hibiedude
20-12-2009, 02:44 PM
I.m not sure if its my HD but Tony Mowbray has aged quickly at celtic park

HibbiesandtheBaddies
20-12-2009, 02:44 PM
The radio boys are discussing whether Shabby will be alloweed to buy a striker, then Yogi asks Chick "do you think anyone will put in a bid for Lee Wallace....."
:faf::top marks

he's a mischevious b@gger

Phil MaGlass
20-12-2009, 02:45 PM
Off to watch Everton game now on oops cannae advertise, sorry

CropleyWasGod
20-12-2009, 02:49 PM
great result. a win next week and we go into the new year two points off the top. when's the last time we were in that position?

December 1972, I think.

However, not sure what happened in the New Year...:rolleyes:

Removed
20-12-2009, 02:55 PM
The radio boys are discussing whether Shabby will be alloweed to buy a striker, then Yogi asks Chick "do you think anyone will put in a bid for Lee Wallace....."
:faf::top marks

he's a mischevious b@gger

:greengrin

Now Yogi being serious and Chick Young is a total :asshole:

Leithenhibby
20-12-2009, 02:56 PM
December 1972, I think.

However, not sure what happened in the New Year...:rolleyes:

Just pulled-out my wee red book from season 73/74 and we finished 2nd (73/74) that year, further investigations on the way...:wink:

joe breezy
20-12-2009, 02:59 PM
Thanks yam fuds - great result for the big team ie us

givescotlandfreedom
20-12-2009, 02:59 PM
:greengrin

Now Yogi being serious and Chick Young is a total :asshole:

Aye noone picked up on Yogi daying hes wanting to bring in two players. Obviusly not worty of any mention to BBC Glasgow.

BEEJ
20-12-2009, 03:10 PM
..can't help but feeling a tad short-changed by the Yams. Wanted to see a solid humping today, but now they'll go into the relegation battle with Falkirk on Boxing day, and the New Year game with us in more positive fettle.

Looks like we need Vlad/UBIG/Lith Bank to do us a turn in the Jan sales/Feb loan payment. Disappointing.
Vlad now has an even stronger argument to sell and not buy in the January
transfer window. :greengrin

GreenCastle
20-12-2009, 03:14 PM
Last thing I want is Hibs being strong favourites in the Derby / Old Firm games.

Celtic can't defend crosses or really defend at all :faf:

A draw would have been a fair result with Celtic hitting post / Samaras open goal miss.

At the end of the day I would prefer it to be close at the top with us up there - what the SPL needs.

weecounty hibby
20-12-2009, 03:19 PM
Mowbray " we didn't deserve to lose". How many times did we hear that, and we continue to hear it now he is with Celtic, shame! Never mind Tony you will win more than you lose playing like that, just a pity that aint good enough any more.

EasterRoad4Ever
20-12-2009, 03:24 PM

and in due course......Hughes to take over :wink:

Leithenhibby
20-12-2009, 03:27 PM
and in due course......Hughes to take over :wink:

:tsk tsk: don't start..:wink:

erskine-hibby
20-12-2009, 03:35 PM
A great result for us IMHO, hertz cannot pull up those amount of points on us (I think), but it keeps us in touch with the smellies:thumbsup:

Roll on next week:thumbsup::thumbsup:

mjhibby
20-12-2009, 03:40 PM
You have to say that much as i enjoyed celtic getting beat,how did they manage to lose that game.If hibs created that many chances and lost,even with ten men,i would be raging.Hertz were undoubtedly very lucky and as usual a forward didnt score and it took a penalty for them to get into the game.They have a terrible record at falkirk and it will still be a titanic battle for them and a draw looks likely.Gives them temporary respite from the relegation dogfight i suppose.Sets it up for next week for us and what an incentive against rangers.Should be a cracker.Heres hopeing not having bamba has any effect on the game.
I wouldnt be unhappy witha draw and then 3 points in eprth and then we could be 2/3 points off the top if we win the derby.Exciting times.

GreenCastle
20-12-2009, 03:50 PM
If I was a yam...and luckily I am not :faf: I would be expecting the younger players to play more often.

I think they have a few promising players coming through.

I also think Goncalves was one on the best players on the pitch today and the sooner he leaves the better :agree:

barcahibs
20-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Today was always a win/win for us. I'll never be disappointed to see rantic beat off anybody, even the yams

Sir David Gray
20-12-2009, 04:51 PM
Good result for us today.

It's a pity Hearts had to win but as others have already said, they are not a threat to us this season, Celtic are.

I still think that second place will be beyond us this year but every time the Old Firm lose, it helps to increase our chances of getting second or even first.

We just need to make sure we look after ourselves first and foremost and that starts next week against Rangers. :thumbsup:

NOLA
20-12-2009, 05:30 PM
If I was a yam...and luckily I am not :faf: I would be expecting the younger players to play more often.

I also think Goncalves was one on the best players on the pitch today and the sooner he leaves the better :agree:

templeton looks a player:agree:

Greenblood70
20-12-2009, 06:04 PM

Goncalves and Wallace going in January could be the tipping point for them being relegated I reckon. Their young RB is a decent prospect but in amongst the rest of the dross there he'd soon be dragged down to their level.

How Celtic (even with 10 men) managed to lose that game I'll never know, Yams got a huge slice of luck today.

Scorrie
20-12-2009, 06:13 PM
Isn't Goncalves tipped to join Celtc?

Good result for us. Keeps Shabby in a job as well...

Sergey
20-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Isn't Goncalves tipped to join Celtc?

Good result for us. Keeps Shabby in a job as well...

They're the only team in the SPL who could afford/pay his wage, but Vlad has categorically stated that he doesn't sell players to the OF.

If Goncalves does have aspirations of representing his country in the World Cup, he'd be wise to move back to Portugal in January rather than showcase his skills in a relegation dog-fight with the likes of St. Mirren and Killie.

One thing's for sure. He won't be in the 2010/11 squad photo!

HibbyAndy
20-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Celtic were miles on top at 1-0 and if not for the sending off would have strolled it 3 or 4-0.

IMO Jamie mole..Templeton.and one other young laddie? were absolute gash and will never make it in the game, absolute dire today.

By the way do we play the Huns on the 27th and not boxing day?

GreenCastle
20-12-2009, 06:41 PM
They're the only team in the SPL who could afford/pay his wage, but Vlad has categorically stated that he doesn't sell players to the OF.

If Goncalves does have aspirations of representing his country in the World Cup, he'd be wise to move back to Portugal in January rather than showcase his skills in a relegation dog-fight with the likes of St. Mirren and Killie.

One thing's for sure. He won't be in the 2010/11 squad photo!

Pressley and Hartley ? Were they released or ?

I actually think with Mole (played up front on his own - never easy ) / Glen / Robinson / Driver (although bit over rated) they have some possible talent.

But I agree it is also whats around them as you need some experience of some sort to help you along the way.

HibbyAndy
20-12-2009, 06:44 PM
Pressley and Hartley ? Were they released or ?

I actually think with Mole (played up front on his own - never easy ) / Glen / Robinson / Driver (although bit over rated) they have some possible talent.
But I agree it is also whats around them as you need some experience of some sort to help you along the way.

Ive just beat you to it. i dont see any potential in the young guys for hearts, i thought Templeton has that Alan Smith thuggerish about him and Glen? how long has he been about the 1st team, 2 years? Wotherspooon has done more in 6 months than the hearts boys put together.

Driver will be gone by the summer if not sooner IMO.

Hibs On Tour
20-12-2009, 07:13 PM

Great result for us. Sets us up nicely to beat Rangers to take us within 2 of them and if Celtic get beat again that means we go two clear of them too!

Merry ****ing Xmas! :dizzy