PDA

View Full Version : Lee Miller

forthhibby
19-12-2009, 09:08 PM
Absolutely shocking today, spl should throw the book at him, forearm smash on zouma went unpunished before getting sent out for an outrageous kick at zouma. wonder if mcghee will come out and condemn him the same way as he did the sheep player who was sent of for kicking celtic player.

Pretty Boy
19-12-2009, 09:13 PM
Absolutely shocking today, spl should throw the book at him, forearm smash on zouma went unpunished before getting sent out for an outrageous kick at zouma. wonder if mcghee will come out and condemn him the same way as he did the sheep player who was sent of for kicking celtic player.

It was a 'trip' according to McGhee.

The thing with Lee Miller is he's a very average football player, so he has to prove himself by bullying people and throwing himself on the ground and other such nonsense. Zemamma on the other hand, whilst so-so today, is an extremely talented player therefore i think the nonsense from Miller today was down to jealousy pure and simple.

Spike Mandela
19-12-2009, 09:13 PM
Graceless antics from a player which embodies the whole lack of class surrounding AFC just now.

monktonharp
19-12-2009, 11:03 PM
he's a diving ,coniving f/kin slimebag,and if the ref was strong enough last week he'd have walked,for his outrageous challenge on the Hamilton goalie.

StevieC
19-12-2009, 11:27 PM
and if the ref was strong enough last week he'd have walked,for his outrageous challenge on the Hamilton goalie.

Definitely!

:agree:

Baader
19-12-2009, 11:38 PM
Miller is a lame excuse for a football player. Sad to see he is somehow plying his trade in the SPL and the closest he should get to a Scotland game is watching one on the tele. Hopefully Burley's successor will see him for the waste of space he is.

Mikey
19-12-2009, 11:39 PM
Miller's sending off was one of the funniest I've ever seen.

After a couple of minutes of Hibs passing the ball around them and the fans giving it the "Ole" he just snapped.

Hilarious so it was :greengrin

TornadoHibby
19-12-2009, 11:40 PM

After a couple of minutes of Hibs passing the ball around them and the fans giving it the "Ole" he just snapped.

Cowardly but vicious kick though! :grr:

matty_f
20-12-2009, 12:12 AM

Just watched it on HTV, shocking behaviour, but it was - as you say - hilarious to see Miller getting sent off for spitting the dummy.

Removed
20-12-2009, 12:18 AM
Just watched it on HTV, shocking behaviour, but it was - as you say - hilarious to see Miller getting sent off for spitting the dummy.

:agree: He was very lucky not to get a yellow for a tackle on the wee man earlier in the game and he had been niggling for a while.

I still cannot for the life of me believe that he has been capped for Scotland. If it wasn't so outrageous it would be funny.

Hainan Hibs
20-12-2009, 12:28 AM
The kick at Zemmama was nothing short of outrageous, but as mentioned it was hilarious to see him lose it.

Hibs passing it around, Aberdeen cannae touch the baw, chants of "ole!!!", then who is it that snaps? Lee "You Hearts *******" Miller.

It couldn't have been a more perfect choice:thumbsup:

Burley should've been sacked for having the audacity to give Miller a Scotland cap, the man is a piss poor excuse for a footballer.