PDA

View Full Version : World's worst Hibs Supporter

Keith_M
19-12-2009, 05:38 PM
I'd like to nominate someone for the title of World's Worst Hibs Supporter....

...me.

Just come home from abroad, bought a Half Season ticket, Hibs flying high in the league, first two games are at home to Rangers and Hawrts and....

....I can't go!

:boo hoo:

Not going into details but, because of events beyond my control, I'll be out of the country for both games. How pathetic is that?

p.s. Does anyone remember the Hamlet Cigar adverts from the 70's / 80's?

p.p.s Before all the requests start, somebody's already bagged use of the ST for those games

Liam89
19-12-2009, 05:46 PM
Arghhh, i feel awful for you. At least its beyond your control and it's not because it's your anniversary or something trivial like that. :wink:

Kevvy1875
19-12-2009, 05:53 PM
Get down to Roslyn institute and have them clone you for Christmas?:cool2:

aljo7-0
19-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Not meaning to be mean here Keekaboo but we've done pretty well without you in the ground so far. See if the mighty Hibees win both of the 2 games you'll miss - go and do us a favour and not bother coming to the rest of them too. :wink: :greengrin

(Feel for you though!)

Keith_M
19-12-2009, 06:10 PM
Not meaning to be mean here Keekaboo but we've done pretty well without you in the ground so far. See if the mighty Hibees win both of the 2 games you'll miss - go and do us a favour and not bother coming to the rest of them too. :wink: :greengrin

(Feel for you though!)

Aww, thanks very much!!!!!

Wakeyhibee
19-12-2009, 06:51 PM
In the same boat, bought an ST for the first time and 2 months later I end up in a new job working in Kent 1 in every 2 weekends. Fortunately at home for the festive period so will be at both Rangers/Hearts games. But don't know after that.

PS my ST is spoken for also when I can't make it.

darwenhibby
19-12-2009, 07:14 PM
In the same boat, bought an ST for the first time and 2 months later I end up in a new job working in Kent 1 in every 2 weekends. Fortunately at home for the festive period so will be at both Rangers/Hearts games. But don't know after that.

PS my ST is spoken for also when I can't make it.

could be worse if that bolton f***** starts going back:wink:

PatHead
19-12-2009, 07:53 PM
One of my mates couldnt make it to the Aberdeen games as he was taking his mum to the zoo! Anyone beat that? PS He is over 30

FranckSuzy
19-12-2009, 07:57 PM
I thought I was jinxed too after finally getting ESPN set up only to find out that the Rangers v Hibs game is on Sky :grr:on the 27th....

blackpoolhibs
19-12-2009, 08:03 PM

Its gonna take more than a winning Hibs team, to drag him away from those young boys.

Sean1875
19-12-2009, 08:04 PM
I thought I was jinxed too after finally getting ESPN set up only to find out that the Rangers v Hibs game is on Sky :grr:on the 27th....
should get a ticket for the match then, will solve your problems :wink:

erin go bragh
19-12-2009, 08:07 PM
at least you will get the hearts game[i get my son a ticket[derby on the 3rd]for his xmas and he does the same for me[perfect]:wink:

FranckSuzy
19-12-2009, 08:19 PM
should get a ticket for the match then, will solve your problems :wink:

at least you will get the hearts game[i get my son a ticket[derby on the 3rd]for his xmas and he does the same for me[perfect]:wink:

I would love to go to both but find that I am usually a jinx so I am staying away for the good of Hibs and the extended Hibee family :thumbsup:

BoltonHibee
19-12-2009, 11:42 PM

Cant wait for the Rangers and Hearts games, Ive heard so much about how well we are playing:greengrin

BoltonHibee
19-12-2009, 11:43 PM
Its gonna take more than a winning Hibs team, to drag him away from those young boys.

They are young men now!:wink: ( we are top of the league.....)

villager
20-12-2009, 03:17 AM
I'd like to nominate someone for the title of World's Worst Hibs Supporter....

i'd like to put forward my old freind and business partner for the title of worst hibs supporter. his dads a hibee so has had a lifelong allegience, but he's only semi interested in football, he's been to a dozen games in his life and has never seen hibs win.

i'm partially responsible as i dragged him to 4 of the games that he's seen to try and break the jinx. suffice to say he's now serving a life ban, after the livi cup final we both agreed he should never darken our door again.:agree:

Steve-O
20-12-2009, 07:22 AM
I won't even get to see the Rangers game online :boo hoo:

Wakeyhibee
20-12-2009, 07:16 PM
They are young men now!:wink: ( we are top of the league.....)

Is that a preference or a statement?