PDA

View Full Version : Hogg And Makalambay

Toaods
19-12-2009, 05:40 PM
Both have their critics, always have and probably always will, but right now we're on a solid unbeaten run, so let's give the both of them a break and keep it going...

Expecting Rain
19-12-2009, 08:34 PM
Both have their critics, always have and probably always will, but right now we're on a solid unbeaten run, so let's give the both of them a break and keep it going...

Toads, i`m delighted at the run we are on at the moment but Hogg, Makalambay, Rankin, Nish and Benji are average players at best and even i wouldn`t begrudge them a bit of praise for their efforts and work rate, the run in my opinion is down to Yogi and a lot of gifted individuals doing the business when it matters, notably Wotherspoon, Bamba,Murray, Zemmama, McBride,Miller,Stokes and Riordan.

...WentToMowAnSPL
19-12-2009, 08:38 PM
I really liked the look of Hogg today. :agree: Thought he did well bringing the ball out of defence, showed a lot of composure on the ball.

GreenCastle
19-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Toads, i`m delighted at the run we are on at the moment but Hogg, Makalambay, Rankin, Nish and Benji are average players at best and even i wouldn`t begrudge them a bit of praise for their efforts and work rate, the run in my opinion is down to Yogi and a lot of gifted individuals doing the business when it matters, notably Wotherspoon, Bamba,Murray, Zemmama, McBride,Miller,Stokes and Riordan.

What does that make Zarabi or Konte ? :greengrin

The guys mentioned are all important players this season and have a big part to play if we are to get into Europe.

brydekirk
19-12-2009, 08:42 PM

:agree: it is down to yogi, making a team out of a bunch of lazy talented gits.:agree:

thebakerboy
19-12-2009, 09:00 PM
Voted yes because if you look at the goals against column we are better than we have been for years and years and years etc etc etc:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greeng rin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Expecting Rain
19-12-2009, 09:00 PM
What does that make Zarabi or Konte ? :greengrin

The guys mentioned are all important players this season and have a big part to play if we are to get into Europe.

Zarabi and Konte er...................well not very good.:greengrin

Pretty Boy
19-12-2009, 09:06 PM
Zarabi and Konte er...................well not very good.:greengrin

The biggest problem with Zarabi was his website, never Hibs class.

TornadoHibby
19-12-2009, 09:58 PM

Obviously not basing that view on recent performances then, especially today! :cool2: :confused: