To be a hibbie ...

Aye ...:thumbsup:

:notworthy:

JE89
19-12-2009, 05:03 PM
It does indeed :thumbsup:

Keith_M
19-12-2009, 05:03 PM
Aye, but never forget we're just the wee team. Humility and all that......

:wink:

MSK
19-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Aye, but never forget we're just the wee team. Humility and all that......

:wink:Whats wi yer location ..Bingham ..? ..:greengrin

stu in nottingham
19-12-2009, 06:08 PM
To be a hibbie ...

Aye ...:thumbsup:

Feeling the waves from here matey! :greengrin

MSK
19-12-2009, 06:11 PM
Feeling the waves from here matey! :greengrin:thumbsup:

hfc rd
19-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Lovin every minute of it. :thumbsup:. Well done Yogi and co, you have turned this team around in just barely 6 months from being a boring mid table team to an exciting side at the top end of the table with some real quality players, I feel honured to watch.

Keith_M
19-12-2009, 06:26 PM
Whats wi yer location ..Bingham ..? ..:greengrin

I had to update my location and had an 'Only Fools and Horses' moment (New York, Paris, Bingham)

:wink:

MSK
19-12-2009, 06:36 PM
I had to update my location and had an 'Only Fools and Horses' moment (New York, Paris, Bingham)

:wink:Dont knock it till ye have lived it mate ..:greengrin

Hainan Hibs
19-12-2009, 06:42 PM
Today was absolutely immense:thumbsup:

Onwards and upwards Hibs:thumbsup:

PaulSmith
19-12-2009, 06:57 PM
I think that we actually need to take a wee step back and actually acknowledge where we are and the massive positive impact that John Hughes has had at Easter Road.

I'd love to see us sell another few hundred half season tickets in the lead up to the Rangers game and if anyone is still undecided then it could be the difference between getting a couple of more quality additions to the squad. We're not the finished article but add in another player of the standard of Stokes or Miller and I'll tell you what we'll be up there come the end of the season.

Absolutely fantastic result today and the ultimate dream of going top and sending Hearts to the bottom on Jan 3rd is still on!

erin-go-bragh87
19-12-2009, 07:17 PM
I think that we actually need to take a wee step back and actually acknowledge where we are and the massive positive impact that John Hughes has had at Easter Road.

I'd love to see us sell another few hundred half season tickets in the lead up to the Rangers game and if anyone is still undecided then it could be the difference between getting a couple of more quality additions to the squad. We're not the finished article but add in another player of the standard of Stokes or Miller and I'll tell you what we'll be up there come the end of the season.

Absolutely fantastic result today and the ultimate dream of going top and sending Hearts to the bottom on Jan 3rd is still on!

:top marks