PDA

View Full Version : Aiden McGeady and Celtic at it again

hibiedude
19-12-2009, 10:26 AM
AIDEN McGEADY last night let rip at Hearts fans ahead of Celtic's trip to Tynecastle.

In a three-pronged attack, the Republic of Ireland winger insisted Jambos' supporters: HATE what Celtic stand for; DETEST the way they play; And will single him out for special ABUSE tomorrow.

McGeady's decision not to play for Scotland has made him a target at grounds throughout the country. Only last week Motherwell fans rounded on him by singing the anti-Irish Famine Song.

Bad news McGEADY its not just hearts fans that hate you and its nothing to do with your decision not to play for Scotland its because your a diving wee turd.

Why do we get these stories just before the old-firm come to the big city ?

PISTOL1875
19-12-2009, 10:33 AM
AIDEN McGEADY last night let rip at Hearts fans ahead of Celtic's trip to Tynecastle.

In a three-pronged attack, the Republic of Ireland winger insisted Jambos' supporters: HATE what Celtic stand for; DETEST the way they play; And will single him out for special ABUSE tomorrow.

McGeady's decision not to play for Scotland has made him a target at grounds throughout the country. Only last week Motherwell fans rounded on him by singing the anti-Irish Famine Song.

Bad news McGEADY its not just hearts fans that hate you and its nothing to do with your decision not to play for Scotland its because your a diving wee turd.

He is right in what he says.. Most Yams are bigots anyway.....

Rasta_Hibs
19-12-2009, 10:36 AM
What exactly do Celtic stand for? Thats what gets me, this chat from celtic like the Celtic Story, Celtic Minded etc.

I want to know the company policy which states what they stand for?

Is a belief in greed and capitalism?

hibsbollah
19-12-2009, 10:36 AM

To be fair, I think that is the real reason for most people. I've run out of the amount of times ive read posts ranting about what a 'traitor' he is.

CropleyWasGod
19-12-2009, 10:40 AM

Nonsense.

He is coming across as all Celtic-minded (whatever that is :rolleyes:) to aid his rehabilitation in the eyes of Celtic supporters after the nonsense of last year.

hibiedude
19-12-2009, 10:45 AM

When I read the article I think it was more about Aiden McGeady and Celtic deflecting some off the bad publicity away from the club because of there poor performances of late.

Rangers done it last week before the Dundee United game.

gillythehibby
19-12-2009, 12:47 PM

What exactly is the issue with McGeady? Scotland did'nt go calling and he kept his word and integrity when Ireland came along and he stayed with them. Baring in mind his famly roots, he had every right to play for Eire. If Scotland fans don't like it then tough. The very fact he is gets stick when he plays is a form of respect for a decent player and fans see him as a threat.

Dunbar Hibee
19-12-2009, 12:48 PM
What exactly is the issue with McGeady? Scotland did'nt go calling and he kept his word and integrity when Ireland came along and he stayed with them. Baring in mind his famly roots, he had every right to play for Eire. If Scotland fans don't like it then tough. The very fact he is gets stick when he plays is a form of respect for a decent player and fans see him as a threat.

He's a prick:bye:

gillythehibby
19-12-2009, 12:58 PM
He's a prick:bye:

Hardly a well constucted answer my good man. On what basis do you base this opinion? Has he slated the hibs? Not to my mind. It would appear his only crime is he does'nt want to play for Scotand and he doesn't appreciate the Gorgie unwashed.

maturehibby
19-12-2009, 01:04 PM
Maybe he has never slated Hibs but was prepared to take dives etc(CHEATING) against us hence his deserved sending off last time at ER

hibiedude
19-12-2009, 01:08 PM

As I have said I think this story has nothing to do with McGeady turning his back on playing for Scotland its all about McGeady showing the fans his loyalty is with Celtic and to take some of the flak the players are getting for playing poor football this season. If you check the flak this guy gets from his own supporters on the Celtic forums he'll see were his real problems lie. All other clubs see McGeady for what he is and that's a diving wee turd.

sambajustice
19-12-2009, 01:11 PM

:agree:

Woody1985
19-12-2009, 01:11 PM

Because he was born and bred in Scotland and learned how to play football here. Yes, the rules allow it and the wee scrote can play for them all he wants.

Also the fact that it would appear he is 'celtic minded' sticks in people's throat.

I hope the wee tin tin prick goes down to England soon then we'll see what he's made of.