PDA

View Full Version : Sol Bamba

greenginger
18-12-2009, 12:40 PM
Does anyone Know how many bookings Sol has picked up this season and how many until he gets a suspension.

If its close it would be good to get the suspension served whilst he's at the African Nations.

hstn747
18-12-2009, 01:27 PM
He would need 18 points to be suspended I think. Nish is at the front with 4 yellows & a red. Bamba has 2.

Yellow cards carry between 1 and 3 points so Bamba is a few away from a suspension.
I don't know what the next threshold is after 18. Could be that it is less than 36 so wouldn't be worth risking an even bigger suspension if he reached the 2nd threshold.

We have 30 yellows as a club. Only Aberdeen are worse.

Jack
18-12-2009, 01:50 PM
I asked about this earlier in the week.

2 yellows. 1 against Celtic and the week before for hugging Yogi after his goal.

Last season he picked up 11 yellows; 2 yellows = red and a straight red. Now I thought at least some of this would have counted towards this season but was advised this was not the case.

He did miss a couple of games at the tail end of last season, cant remember against who or why but it could have been a suspension. Anyway when he came back he was booked twice in the last 3 games.

He was also booked against Malawi on the 10th October.

capi
18-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Sol has 4 points at the moment. If, or when, he reaches 18 points, he'll get a three match ban, as last seasons accrued suspensions are taken into account.

Tricla
18-12-2009, 02:17 PM
Anyone know if were getting him for the Huns game?

I know Yogi had inquired as to wether or not the IC would allow him to join up after the match.

Danderhall Hibs
18-12-2009, 02:20 PM
Anyone know if were getting him for the Huns game?

I know Yogi had inquired as to wether or not the IC would allow him to join up after the match.

He’s a stick-on for a red card tomorrow so that’ll probably rule him out of the Rangers game anyway.

Booked4Being-Ugly
18-12-2009, 02:28 PM
He’s a stick-on for a red card tomorrow so that’ll probably rule him out of the Rangers game anyway.As long as it's for blootering Lee Miller or Maguire up the erse in the 90th minute then i'll be happy! :greengrin