PDA

View Full Version : Media Caddis available in January?

IWasThere2016
18-12-2009, 11:51 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/default.stm

Danderhall Hibs
18-12-2009, 11:53 AM
Mark Wilson as well. I think he'd be a good signing - we know he can do it, Caddis would be more of a risk IMO.

Baw187
18-12-2009, 11:54 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/default.stm

What position does he favour? I know he's a defender but is he left, right or centre?

Either way, I'd take him in a heart beat.

Mon Dieu4
18-12-2009, 11:55 AM
Mark Wilson as well. I think he'd be a good signing - we know he can do it, Caddis would be more of a risk IMO.

If we could get him back to the way he played for Utd I think he would be a great signing:agree:

col02
18-12-2009, 11:56 AM
Personally would rather persevere with Wotherspoon at RB than either of these two players.

cockneymike
18-12-2009, 11:56 AM
seems like a story about nothing - Caddis signed a new contract earlier THIS month, and Peter Grant says the club doesn't want to lose players. Don't understand the headline to be honest.

Baw187
18-12-2009, 12:01 PM
seems like a story about nothing - Caddis signed a new contract earlier THIS month, and Peter Grant says the club doesn't want to lose players. Don't understand the headline to be honest.

Peter Grant also says there's no placebigger than Celtic, which makes him stark raving mental and prone to talking single fish.

Yes Peter, the lad should rot in the Celtic reserves, as it would still be a privalige to be part of Celtic, the biggest club in the world.

IWasThere2016
18-12-2009, 12:03 PM
what position does he favour? I know he's a defender but is he left, right or centre?

Either way, i'd take him in a heart beat.

RB or RM

Petrie's Tache
18-12-2009, 12:25 PM
RB or RM

I would take both him and Steve Smith as I have said a number of times.

Caddis Moore Murray Smith

Wootherspoon Miller Zemmama

Stokes Kyle Deeks

sambajustice
18-12-2009, 12:33 PM

Stokes Kyle Deeks

Thats 4 new players, 3 of which would probably have to take a drop in wages! Whats wrong with the team that has got us to 3rd in the table and 11 games unbeaten??

Thats a puny midfield you've got there that would might look nice but would get blootered all over the park by SPL teams!

NORTHERNHIBBY
18-12-2009, 12:47 PM
Personally would rather persevere with Wotherspoon at RB than either of these two players.

Wotherspoon is a midfielder. Playing him anywhere else is counter-productive and selling both him and the team short.

Mibbes Aye
18-12-2009, 08:13 PM
Wotherspoon is a midfielder. Playing him anywhere else is counter-productive and selling both him and the team short.

I think given the performances Wotherspoon has turned in, for the first team and when he was a U19, it's understandable that many of us would like to see him playing in midfield.

The way that the manager wants to play the game does have an element of FBs playing high up the park though, and someone like Wotherspoon seems able to offer that to a much greater degree than most.

There's a real potential for him to grow into that role and shine in it, even more than he already has. To my mind, he's done exceptionally well for a young player with little top-flight game time - not much more than a dozen or so league starts.

Would like to see us repay the effort he's put in to playing there by giving him the time to grow into the position even more. We could have an absolutely outstanding right back in a couple of seasons, the kind who helps us to success (before sadly but unavoidably moving on - for millions though, of course :greengrin)

Franck is God
18-12-2009, 08:37 PM
Caddis spent a very good year on loan with Dundee United, went back to Sellick last summer and signed a 1 year agreement, he is available next summer for free and on a pre-contract in January.

I think he'd be avery good addition to the squad and would provide good competition for right back as its his natural position.

McCann is our only recognised rigt back, Spoony and McCormack are only filling in, pretty well I may add but it's a position that could be strengthened.

blackhibee
18-12-2009, 09:13 PM
Caddis spent a very good year on loan with Dundee United, went back to Sellick last summer and signed a 1 year agreement, he is available next summer for free and on a pre-contract in January.

I think he'd be avery good addition to the squad and would provide good competition for right back as its his natural position.

McCann is our only recognised rigt back, Spoony and McCormack are only filling in, pretty well I may add but it's a position that could be strengthened.

Yep, totally agree. I like what I've seen of Caddis, and he'd be an excellent signing, but realistically I just can't see it happening unfortunately.

hfc rd
18-12-2009, 09:40 PM
Caddis or Wilson will be a great signing, but I don't think it is going to happen. I think both players will be looking at the english championship for their next move.

Steve-O
18-12-2009, 10:57 PM
Either would be good signings I think :agree:

Judas Iscariot
19-12-2009, 08:12 AM
Either would be good signings I think :agree:

Defo..

RoYO!
19-12-2009, 08:22 AM
Yep, totally agree. I like what I've seen of Caddis, and he'd be an excellent signing, but realistically I just can't see it happening unfortunately.

aye agreed, but i thought that about stokes and also bringing in the likes of miller, so here's hoping :thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
19-12-2009, 08:54 AM
I have always liked the look of Caddis, he's still young enough, and i'd expect him to improve too. Wilson on the other hand, reminds me of a left sided DVZ.

silverhibee
19-12-2009, 10:13 AM

Wilson is injury prone, would take Caddis no problem.

Hibby Kay-Yay
19-12-2009, 10:16 AM
wouldn't take either but looking forward to who yogi will be bringing in.

Bob1875
19-12-2009, 10:22 AM
RB or RM

Stokes Kyle Deeks

What planet are some people on????

Kyle is way better than Nish right enough, the guys a thug and what right do we have to sign him. As a poster already stated, we're 3rd in the league. Hogg has been part of a defence that has a good record and you want him bumped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brydekirk
19-12-2009, 10:27 AM
should get caddis on loan for 6 month, then would be in a great position to get him pre contract :agree:

hibiedude
19-12-2009, 10:30 AM
I like Caddis hope something can be done in january

Rasta_Hibs
19-12-2009, 10:32 AM
I like Caddis hope something can be done in january

I wouldnt be interested in taking caddis on loan though, would you?

hibiedude
19-12-2009, 10:38 AM
I wouldnt be interested in taking caddis on loan though, would you?

After the Didier Agathe mess we got ourself s into I detest loan deals, I mean we give them there big break and the old-firm nick them if they turn out to be special

RIP
19-12-2009, 10:48 AM
Celtic rejects - no ta

If he was even half decent he would be kept on at Darkheid

cad
19-12-2009, 10:51 AM
Wilson ,and Caddis , Naylor Fox , Hinkle ,the German being the only decent defender Celtic have ,I dont know to much about the first 2 but I bet Yogi does ,if he thinks they can do a job thats fine .
Wouldnt mind Wilo Flood if the price is right ,must be 1 or 2 of our midfielders for the off, if not Jan the summer ,my mate in the boozer said Mowberrys said Flood can go but not to Hibs and Dun Utd can anybody confirm this