PDA

View Full Version : Yams Michael Stewart wants to wait before he discusses a new contract

Winston Ingram
17-12-2009, 10:25 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8418746.stm

Laszlo told BBC Scotland: "Mike Stewart told me he wants to wait before giving a concrete answer."

Why:confused:

Does he think he's going to get an offer from somewhere else:faf:

hibsbollah
17-12-2009, 10:27 PM
I'd take him back. He could do the Happy Hibee Halftime Draw:agree:

Jonnyboy
17-12-2009, 10:28 PM
I'd take him back. he coud do the Happy Hibee Halftime Draw:agree:

Aye but would he be able to stay upright at the same time? :wink:

hibsbollah
17-12-2009, 10:30 PM
Aye but would he be able to stay upright at the same time? :wink:

He would shout 'What for? What for?' repeatedly, swing his leg and land on his backside. It'd beat the kids taking penalties anyway:agree:

matty_f
17-12-2009, 10:33 PM
He would shout 'What for? What for?' repeatedly, swing his leg and land on his backside. It'd beat the kids taking penalties anyway:agree:

:faf:

Jonnyboy
17-12-2009, 10:33 PM

:top marks :greengrin

Lofarl
17-12-2009, 10:36 PM
To quote article "And he says Goncalves wants to improve his chances of representing Portugal at next year's World Cup finals"
:faf::faf::faf::faf:

joe breezy
17-12-2009, 10:37 PM
Maybe Fergie's bringing him back to United...

There's a boot cleaner vacancy going

jacomo
17-12-2009, 10:58 PM
Perhaps he's just going to retire from the game?

It would beat playing for that shower.

Big Frank
17-12-2009, 11:36 PM
He should leave the unwashed and their stand made of wood, and go and enjoy his fitba' like he did at Hibernian with Falkirk.

maturehibby
18-12-2009, 12:20 AM
Heard he was going to work for an Anger management firm as the before model

Spudster
18-12-2009, 12:25 AM
I'd take him back :tin hat:

poolman
18-12-2009, 01:16 AM
dunno why you post about the yams here, no one will be interested.

Eh, :confused:

There's a seven page thread about the Yams on the board at the moment

Of course we're interested in the Yams, they're our biggest rivals

Phil MaGlass
18-12-2009, 07:55 AM

Our biggest rivals are the OF, hertz are a warm up

Mikey
18-12-2009, 08:03 AM
What's he waiting for? Dipped Flake says that Hearts are being run very well :greengrin

Part/Time Supporter
18-12-2009, 08:05 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8418746.stm

Laszlo told BBC Scotland: "Mike Stewart told me he wants to wait before giving a concrete answer."

Larryea Kingston, Christian Nade and Marian Kello are also all out of contract at the end of the season.

:boo hoo:

Oh well, I suppose that means more like Pittenweem and Susan to come in next summer.

:greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
18-12-2009, 08:21 AM
I think he is away to work on the PR side of things for Globespan. They have no chance of getting into Europe next year either.

bobbyhibs1983
18-12-2009, 08:55 AM
I'd take him back. He could do the Happy Hibee Halftime Draw:agree:

Is he quilified (sp) to do it though?Hibs class?
No on both accounts.

LancsHibs
18-12-2009, 08:58 AM

Perhaps before he shouts "what for, what for" he could swing his fist in a pathetic, slapstick manner, as if a 6 year old girl was throwing a punch?
Pure comedy genius:greengrin

Houchy
18-12-2009, 09:17 AM
I'd take him back :tin hat:

You've clearly used the wrong smillie. You need this one:

:faf: x100

IF, on the off chance you WERE being serious... Who would you replace?

Rory89
18-12-2009, 09:39 AM
Who the ***** cares?

Really, if you're interested in Mikey Stewart's contract talks please reply to this post, as I'd love an insight in to the mind of someone who cares if some ***** player for a ***** club wants to sing a contract or not.

This site should be changed to wehatehearts.net.

heretoday
18-12-2009, 10:53 AM
Who the ***** cares?

Really, if you're interested in Mikey Stewart's contract talks please reply to this post, as I'd love an insight in to the mind of someone who cares if some ***** player for a ***** club wants to sing a contract or not.

Hear Hear! There's far too much space and angst wasted on this site concerning our neighbours.

Rory89
18-12-2009, 10:55 AM
Hear Hear! There's far too much space and angst wasted on this site concerning our neighbours.

If they were really good and we were pish you could almost understand it, but we're miles in front of them in every department right now.

Lets forget those bunch of losers, Hearts are an irrelevance to me this season, albeit I want to beat them more than others when derby day comes.

Edit: "sing a contract", whoops.

Woody1985
18-12-2009, 10:56 AM
Who the ***** cares?

Perhaps because our biggest rivals club captain isn't interested in signing a new contract. Most likely for reasons that:

There's no long term security in it. :greengrin
They're *****.
They're only going to get worse.
His 'reputation' must be taking a beating playing for them.
He's probably one of their better players.
The sheer comedy value that they're the biggest club in the world but their ****ty centre mid won't sign a new contract.
He only wants to stay if Shabba does, which no one has a clue about, throwing them into more disarray.

It keeps the week ticking over until we get to watch our own team.

That good enough for starters? :greengrin

Rory89
18-12-2009, 10:59 AM
Perhaps because our biggest rivals club captain isn't interested in signing a new contract. Most likely for reasons that:

There's no long term security in it. :greengrin
They're *****.
They're only going to get worse.
His 'reputation' must be taking a beating playing for them.
He's probably one of their better players.
The sheer comedy value that they're the biggest club in the world but their ****ty centre mid won't sign a new contract.
He only wants to sta,y if Shabba does, which no one has a clue about throwing them into more disarray.

It keeps the week ticking over until we get to watch our own team.

That good enough for starters? :greengrin

All the more reason to quietly laugh at them from time to time rather than talk about them all the time and give them the attention they actually haven't merited imo.

Just my opinion of course.

Woody1985
18-12-2009, 11:01 AM
All the more reason to quietly laugh at them from time to time rather than talk about them all the time and give them the attention they actually haven't merited imo.

Just my opinion of course.

The time to take the piss is when you are on top. It's pointless slagging a team off when they are above you or doing things better off the park.

Now we are ahead of them in pretty much every department we can rip the piss as much as we like with no comeback. It does feel a bit like bullying but it's great. :greengrin

Rory89
18-12-2009, 11:06 AM
The time to take the piss is when you are on top. It's pointless slagging a team off when they are above you or doing things better off the park.

Now we are ahead of them in pretty much every department we can rip the piss as much as we like with no comeback. It does feel a bit like bullying but it's great. :greengrin

Fair enough, any time a jambo tries to slag Hibs to my face these days I win the argument, it doesn't matter how good at arguing they are they have nothing to work with, so aye it's good.

All I'm saying is who do you think talks more about their rivals:

Man United or City?
West Ham or Millwall?
Arsenal or Tottenham?

The three better teams of course. We're much better than them, so by all means we should laugh at them but discussing all the smallest details of the day to day goings on at Hearts just gives them amunition imo.

sambajustice
18-12-2009, 11:11 AM
You've clearly used the wrong smillie. You need this one:

:faf: x100

IF, on the off chance you WERE being serious... Who would you replace?

Aaaaarrrghh! I hate the "mentality" on this board that anytime anyone says a player we could get it has to be to replace someone else! We need more than 11 players in the squad you know!!! MS could come in and be a replacement for someone should one of our first XI get injured, in other words a strong squad player. Same with Kevin Kyle, he doesnt have to replace anyone, he just gives a different option depending on the team we're playing! Its all horses for courses!

As for Michael Stewart, I think I probably would take him back, the sane one anyway that we had playing for us for a while. The bamstick that plays for Hearts is hopeless!

Incidently, I think its because he plays for Hearts that has totally messed his head up. Its almost like he's too passionate and trying too hard because its the team he supports.

dangermouse
18-12-2009, 11:26 AM

:fishin:

Kawacabbage10
18-12-2009, 11:31 AM

Would not surprise me if he ends up at Ibrox, with a few departures of higher earners in January / season end, it's exactly the type of signing Rangers will be looking at....

Winston Ingram
18-12-2009, 11:59 AM
Would not surprise me if he ends up at Ibrox, with a few departures of higher earners in January / season end, it's exactly the type of signing Rangers will be looking at....

Imagine if he ended up there? Their dwindling ticket sales would hit a new low if he were to pitch up there:greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
18-12-2009, 12:11 PM
Aaaaarrrghh! I hate the "mentality" on this board that anytime anyone says a player we could get it has to be to replace someone else! We need more than 11 players in the squad you know!!! MS could come in and be a replacement for someone should one of our first XI get injured, in other words a strong squad player. Same with Kevin Kyle, he doesnt have to replace anyone, he just gives a different option depending on the team we're playing! Its all horses for courses!

As for Michael Stewart, I think I probably would take him back, the sane one anyway that we had playing for us for a while. The bamstick that plays for Hearts is hopeless!

Incidently, I think its because he plays for Hearts that has totally messed his head up. Its almost like he's too passionate and trying too hard because its the team he supports.

I think it's because he's a spolied brat who can't handle it when things don't go his way. He's the type of guy who blames his trainers when he gets beat in the Inter Scholastic sports.

Bad Martini
18-12-2009, 12:20 PM

He's chasing the job as the Donkey's erse in the panto perhaps? :devil: :thumbsup:

jacomo
18-12-2009, 02:33 PM

Yeah, this would work a treat.

Mikey Stewart is a committed team player who would train hard, sit on the bench without complaint, and make sure he was ready when the chance came.

:rolleyes:

CorrieHibs
18-12-2009, 04:58 PM

He could do a job for us :wink:. According to my jambo pals he ripped Miller apart at the derby :faf:. These jambos make me laugh.

hibsbollah
18-12-2009, 06:01 PM
He could do a job for us :wink:. According to my jambo pals he ripped Miller apart at the derby :faf:. These jambos make me laugh.

He did outplay Miller TBH, probably because miller wasnt fit. I think they'll get a shock when they see him on the 3rd:greengrin

Dashing Bob S
18-12-2009, 06:05 PM
I think it's because he's a spolied brat who can't handle it when things don't go his way. He's the type of guy who blames his trainers when he gets beat in the Inter Scholastic sports.

Can see him doing time one day.

I'd pull the switch myself, and get a good night's sleep after.

AK86
18-12-2009, 06:15 PM
Mike Stewart is probably the best fitba player they have left
Not a very good yardstick granted , but he can play fitba
The guy is a bawbag, but maybe not daft if he is wanting out.
Falkirk or Hamilton are a better option than than the circus these days

Bostonhibby
18-12-2009, 08:40 PM
It's probably a Beckham thing as there is a definite Man U connection between the two, Mikey the Pikey's T V image rights must be rivalling Beckhams after all the coverage he has had in the last few weeks so it's only sensible to exploit that to the maximum before signing any new contract. He's been on Soccer AM but theres still Oops TV and Harry Hills TV Burps to come............ who knows where next, the sky's the limit.

Phil D. Rolls
18-12-2009, 08:57 PM
Can see him doing time one day.

I'd pull the switch myself, and get a good night's sleep after.

It's the only language they understand. We never got this sort of thing when it was the Italians and Irish. If any of them comes near my girls I swear......

jabis
18-12-2009, 09:13 PM

Good poem.

maybe the cadence could be improved.

also,a few rhyming couplets would help.

Infact,it sounds like one of Filled Rolls songs.....are you related ?

iwasthere1972
18-12-2009, 09:15 PM
Good poem.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/140/405733089_992319a851.jpg

:greengrin: :bye:

jabis
18-12-2009, 09:17 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/140/405733089_992319a851.jpg

:greengrin: :bye:

wooo hooo

she can nibble my cheese :faf:

iwasthere1972
18-12-2009, 09:19 PM
wooo hooo

I was just about to post her on that other thread that disappeared quicker than my £410. :greengrin

hibsbollah
18-12-2009, 09:21 PM
Good poem.

I think its a haika. One of those folding Japanese paper thingies. Or the dance the All Blacks do.

jabis
18-12-2009, 09:25 PM
I think its a haika. One of those folding Japanese paper thingies. Or the dance the All Blacks do.

:hmmm:

might have missed that ! :agree:

Kato
18-12-2009, 09:30 PM
wooo hooo

Are you a man or a mouse?

jabis
18-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Are you a man or a mouse?

And what are you ?

Squeek Up :greengrin

Kato
18-12-2009, 09:38 PM
And what are you ?

Squeek Up :greengrin

Yup, you have me trapped.:wink:

Mibbes Aye
18-12-2009, 09:40 PM

Good post.

Stewart would be better off trying to get a move to the likes of Hamilton. They've likely got a few bob left from the McCarthy transfer and could seal the move for a twenty grand fee or that, come January. Homfc will be desperate for any money they can get their hands on, with the loan repayment due and it's clear that the ginger one will dump them come the summer anyway.

This way, Homfc get some cash and Stewart gets a move to a team with better SPL survival prospects. They're both happy :agree:

jabis
18-12-2009, 09:43 PM
Good post.

Stewart would be better off trying to get a move to the likes of Hamilton. They've likely got a few bob left from the McCarthy transfer and could seal the move for a twenty grand fee or that, come January. Homfc will be desperate for any money they can get their hands on, with the loan repayment due and it's clear that the ginger one will dump them come the summer anyway.

This way, Homfc get some cash and Stewart gets a move to a team with better SPL survival prospects. They're both happy :agree:

:hijack:

this is the cheese and mice thread mate :agree:

Mibbes Aye
18-12-2009, 09:46 PM
:hijack:

this is the cheese and mice thread mate :agree:

My apologies. Wasn't taking the Mickey.

Kato
18-12-2009, 09:51 PM
Wasn't taking the Mickey.

That joke disney make me laugh.

jabis