PDA

View Full Version : Merry christmas everyone....a little message for all u hibees ;)

princecfl
17-12-2009, 08:23 PM
When your feeling sad,
or if your just feeling blue.
Think of all the people alot worse off than you.
Their clothes are always dirty,
They smell of **** and piss,
The one's that if they passed away,
We wouldnt even miss.
They are so effin manky that they search in bins for food,
Picking fags off the ground,
Thats never effin good!
But, if you pass one in the street,
Never say hello.
They turn that into a song,
And off they effin go.
Ofcourse im talking about those poor souls,
Who wear red,white and blue,
Known as the sons of satan,
Or huns to me and you!...

HAIL HAIL & HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

HibbyAndy
17-12-2009, 08:50 PM
:aok:

Leithenhibby
17-12-2009, 09:22 PM
:greengrin :aok:

.Sean.
17-12-2009, 09:42 PM
:top marks

Alex Trager
17-12-2009, 09:54 PM
Happy christmas to all....:thumbsup::hnet:

PeeJay
18-12-2009, 08:16 AM
When your feeling sad,
We wouldnt even miss.
Thats never effin good!
Never say hello.
And off they effin go.

Stuff you and your "Merry Xmas" - what a pointless, mindless, bitter-minded, imbecilic and illiterate post ... get a life. You think a post at this low level puts you above the people you are supposedly derogating?
People on here talk about the mindless guff posted on Kickback (true of course) so why should we put up with similar guff like this on our own site – what is the point of this nonsense?? :grr:

princecfl
18-12-2009, 09:12 AM
sorry i'll ask your permission before i post next time shall i.

just abit of a laugh clearly you have no sense of humour.

this is a footy fans site not bible class ya ...........:wink:

Houchy
18-12-2009, 09:29 AM
Stuff you and your "Merry Xmas" - what a pointless, mindless, bitter-minded, imbecilic and illiterate post ... get a life. You think a post at this low level puts you above the people you are supposedly derogating?
People on here talk about the mindless guff posted on Kickback (true of course) so why should we put up with similar guff like this on our own site – what is the point of this nonsense?? :grr:

:faf::faf::faf:

PeeJay
18-12-2009, 09:31 AM
sorry i'll ask your permission before i post next time shall i.

just abit of a laugh clearly you have no sense of humour.

this is a footy fans site not bible class ya ...........:wink:

It's PeeJay - so you can't read either!

No need to ask my permission - it's not a laugh IMO (something I'm entitled to) - it's nothing to do with football, nor has it anything to do with Bible class ... your post and your riposte are pointless IMO. Let's leave it at that?:bye:

Rory89
18-12-2009, 09:34 AM
Here's one:

There once was a man called princecfl
Writing poetry and wee jingles on the internet is very gay.

The end.

princecfl
18-12-2009, 09:38 AM
what a couple of gimps.

bet you guys get upset if some swears or stands up at games.......:agree:

im gay rory, check out your pic hahaha, pot kettle

Rory89
18-12-2009, 09:42 AM
what a couple of gimps.

bet you guys get upset if some swears or stands up at games.......:agree:

im gay rory, check out your pic hahaha, pot kettle

:greengrin

I'm not upset at all, nor offended. Should I have just posted a reply with no words and a single smilie?

There you go, 10 out of 10 effort. P.S as for the pic, aye that's me alright. Want to lick my lolly?

Baw187
18-12-2009, 09:47 AM

A tad OTT. Of course you'll never have had any derogatory words/song for supporters of other teams, right enough.

H18sry
18-12-2009, 09:49 AM
How long before the thread is locked :greengrin

Rory89
18-12-2009, 09:54 AM
A tad OTT. Of course you'll never have had any derogatory words/song for supporters of other teams, right enough.

I'm pretty sure he's just winding the guy up.

Phil D. Rolls
18-12-2009, 10:00 AM
When your feeling sad,
We wouldnt even miss.
Thats never effin good!
Never say hello.
And off they effin go.

Apparently Rangers and Celtic don't get on. That's their problem.

Big Frank
18-12-2009, 10:07 AM
mon the PeeJay :cool2:

sambajustice
18-12-2009, 10:17 AM
Choose Rangers, Choose bigotry, Choose knuckledragging, Choose fascism, Choose arse-licking royalty, Choose 19 failed attempts at the European Cup, Choose to be knocked out of Europe 10 times in 9 seasons, Choose to be the European laughing stock, Choose to buy every useless numpty in Europe, Choose ugliness, Choose to waste 15million, Choose a sectarian singing policy and then claim it never happened, choose funny handshakes, aprons, rolled up trouser legs, Choose to walk down the middle of the road and not on the footpath, Choose wifebeating, Choose a lingerie wearing, alcoholic, schizophrenic, sex-pest as a goalkeeper, Choose not to be liked by anyone and pretend not to care, Choose Ian Ferguson, Choose to be the second team to win 9-in-a-row, Choose Barlinnie by getting most of the players to stay there, Choose to have a hubris and ludicrous master-race mentality, Choose hacking, Choose cheating, Choose your own referee and assistants - except in Europe, Choose to be arse-licked by the media then accuse them of anti-Rangers bias, Choose to disgrace yourselves in Europe forcing the police to beat the **** out of you, Choose Gordon Petric, Choose to jobby in Jacuzzis, Choose Rule Britannia, Choose self-deception and delusions of grandeur, Choose to support a moment of intolerance, Choose Satan, Choose Donald Findley, Choose not to sign Danny McGrain because you think he's a Catholic, Choose to believe David Murray's PR stunts then pretend they never happened, Choose to think Ronaldo might sign for you, Choose a top European coach from the Faroe Islands, Choose getting knocked out of three competitions by October, Choose mbarrassment, Choose Walter Smith, Choose Rangers.

princecfl
18-12-2009, 10:24 AM
Choose Rangers, Choose bigotry, Choose knuckledragging, Choose fascism, Choose arse-licking royalty, Choose 19 failed attempts at the European Cup, Choose to be knocked out of Europe 10 times in 9 seasons, Choose to be the European laughing stock, Choose to buy every useless numpty in Europe, Choose ugliness, Choose to waste 15million, Choose a sectarian singing policy and then claim it never happened, choose funny handshakes, aprons, rolled up trouser legs, Choose to walk down the middle of the road and not on the footpath, Choose wifebeating, Choose a lingerie wearing, alcoholic, schizophrenic, sex-pest as a goalkeeper, Choose not to be liked by anyone and pretend not to care, Choose Ian Ferguson, Choose to be the second team to win 9-in-a-row, Choose Barlinnie by getting most of the players to stay there, Choose to have a hubris and ludicrous master-race mentality, Choose hacking, Choose cheating, Choose your own referee and assistants - except in Europe, Choose to be arse-licked by the media then accuse them of anti-Rangers bias, Choose to disgrace yourselves in Europe forcing the police to beat the **** out of you, Choose Gordon Petric, Choose to jobby in Jacuzzis, Choose Rule Britannia, Choose self-deception and delusions of grandeur, Choose to support a moment of intolerance, Choose Satan, Choose Donald Findley, Choose not to sign Danny McGrain because you think he's a Catholic, Choose to believe David Murray's PR stunts then pretend they never happened, Choose to think Ronaldo might sign for you, Choose a top European coach from the Faroe Islands, Choose getting knocked out of three competitions by October, Choose mbarrassment, Choose Walter Smith, Choose Rangers.

its not funny but why am i laughing hysterically???

im sure mr peepee will be most amused.......:cool2::boo hoo::faf:

Phil D. Rolls
18-12-2009, 10:28 AM

Because you're not very bright? :dunno:

Fantic
18-12-2009, 10:30 AM

Cos you've just had your daily hit?

princecfl
18-12-2009, 10:35 AM
come on its 10.30am.......i had my daily hit hours ago :wink:

me find funny me no bright :boo hoo:

me come on football site for abit of banter and everyone just wants to moan and complain.yeah me no very bright:paranoid:

Keith_M
18-12-2009, 10:40 AM
When did y'all get a sense of humour bypass................

ArabHibee
18-12-2009, 10:46 AM
Jings, crivens, help ma boab - what's with all the bah humbugs on here?

sambajustice
18-12-2009, 10:46 AM
When did y'all get a sense of humour bypass................

Thats what I was thinking! All the boy has done is post a wee ditty then has been savaged by some.

If you dont like it then just dont comment!

Rory89
18-12-2009, 10:53 AM
Thats what I was thinking! All the boy has done is post a wee ditty then has been savaged by some.

Tbh I'm sure the other guy was winding him up, and all I did was comment that posting a wee ditty is a bit gay. I'm sure the poor lad isn't reaching for the rope just yet.

Baw187
18-12-2009, 10:55 AM

:agree: Exactly.

The abuse dished out was far more cringeworthy than anything in the OP.

Rory89
18-12-2009, 11:00 AM
:agree: Exactly.

The abuse dished out was far more cringeworthy than anything in the OP.

"Abuse". :faf:

Calm down.

princecfl
18-12-2009, 11:03 AM
i feel abused and hurt.....deeply deeply hurt by these outrageous comments :cool2:

Hibernian Verse
18-12-2009, 11:06 AM
"The one's that if they passed away,
We wouldnt even miss."

Mate, that's abuse.

:devil:

Fantic
18-12-2009, 11:07 AM
i feel abused and hurt.....deeply deeply hurt by these outrageous comments :cool2:

This is a football fans website. If you can't take it.. don't dish it out!

:wink:

Rory89
18-12-2009, 11:08 AM
FIGHT!!!!

This was how WW1 started.

princecfl
18-12-2009, 11:08 AM
you seriously dont have a sense of humour do you frantic?

couldnt you tell i was being sarcastic :faf::faf::faf:

Rory89
18-12-2009, 11:10 AM

:faf:

:notworthy:

:hnet:

:jamboak:

Phil D. Rolls
18-12-2009, 11:11 AM
come on its 10.30am.......i had my daily hit hours ago :wink:

me find funny me no bright :boo hoo:

me come on football site for abit of banter and everyone just wants to moan and complain.yeah me no very bright:paranoid:

Yeah, of course.

You don't have many friends do you?

That's right.

Fantic
18-12-2009, 11:11 AM

I'll frantic ye :grr:

Baw187
18-12-2009, 11:12 AM
"The one's that if they passed away,
We wouldnt even miss."

Mate, that's abuse.

Clearly tounge and cheek, if not in slightly bad taste. I may be wrong, but I suspect the OP didn't make this up and was simply passing on something that was doing the rounds that he thought some may find amusing.

But in no way did it warrant the reaction from Peejay, IMO. There are far more jokes / dittys, or whatever you want to call them, that are more offensive and personal than this.

And I'd call the following abuse - albeit not very hard abuse, but abuse nonetheless.

what a pointless, mindless, bitter-minded, imbecilic and illiterate post ... get a life.

Phil D. Rolls
18-12-2009, 11:23 AM
Clearly tounge and cheek, if not in slightly bad taste. I may be wrong, but I suspect the OP didn't make this up and was simply passing on something that was doing the rounds that he thought some may find amusing.

But in no way did it warrant the reaction from Peejay, IMO. There are far more jokes / dittys, or whatever you want to call them, that are more offensive and personal than this.

And I'd call the following abuse - albeit not very hard abuse, but abuse nonetheless.

And some would call it banter - it's a funny old world. What isn't funny is how people can't see the difference between good natured ribbing and nastiness for the sake of it.

I'm not that offended by the song, I'm offended by the fact that this tink thinks he is amongst like minded people.

(Banter or Abuse? Press the Red Button Now)

bawheid
18-12-2009, 11:25 AM
This was how WW1 started.

And with the Jambos in the state they are now, God knows who'll save us this time...

ArabHibee
18-12-2009, 11:27 AM
And some would call it banter - it's a funny old world. What isn't funny is how people can't see the difference between good natured ribbing and nastiness for the sake of it.

I'm not that offended by the song, I'm offended by the fact that this tink thinks he is amongst like minded people.

(Banter or Abuse? Press the Red Button Now)

Banter can get you into a lot of trouble IMO. :agree:

Fantic
18-12-2009, 11:30 AM
And with the Jambos in the state they are now, God knows who'll save us this time...

Brilliant :faf:

Phil D. Rolls
18-12-2009, 12:08 PM
Banter can get you into a lot of trouble IMO. :agree:

It's a fine line sometimes. :agree:

Bad Martini
18-12-2009, 12:17 PM
..."Choose to proclaim 'Ivan Who?' as he skelps three past yer *****y world class defenders at Ibrox, coming fi the bench"

Rangers GIRFUY :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ENDOF

ArabHibee
18-12-2009, 12:29 PM
..."Choose to proclaim 'Ivan Who?' as she skelps three past yer *****y world class defenders at Ibrox, coming fi the bench"

ENDOF

:top marks:greengrin

Baw187
18-12-2009, 12:57 PM
..."Choose to proclaim 'Ivan Who?' as she skelps three past yer *****y world class defenders at Ibrox, coming fi the bench"

ENDOF

:shocked: SPROULE IN GENDER DEBATE SHOCKER!!

Bad Martini
18-12-2009, 01:02 PM
:shocked: SPROULE IN GENDER DEBATE SHOCKER!!

Err, you have misquoted me ye swines :devil::faf:

Now sorted (wideo :devil:)

Baw187
18-12-2009, 01:03 PM
Err, you have misquoted me ye swines :devil::faf:

Now sorted (wideo :devil:)

Dashing Bob S
18-12-2009, 06:23 PM

Can it be mindless if it's bitter-minded?

banarc7062
18-12-2009, 06:54 PM

Bet you feel better after that:bitchy:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
18-12-2009, 07:53 PM
I'll frantic ye :grr:

Quit yer Gas Gas -ing Frantic

jabis
18-12-2009, 08:51 PM
Good Grief....now we have the "lesser green" fans,coming on here to wind us up.

Hibs are doing something right :thumbsup:

Fantic
18-12-2009, 09:37 PM
Quit yer Gas Gas -ing Frantic

I've had enough of this bul (taco) :greengrin