PDA

View Full Version : Who Is The Biggest Clown ?

johnrebus
17-12-2009, 03:19 PM
Out of all the SPL managers who have been getting stuck into referees this season - in order to divert attention away from their own inadaquacies - who is the biggest :clown:
of all ?

And why.......,

:greengrin

MacBean
17-12-2009, 03:25 PM
McGhee for this...

The referee sent two players off in a game where there was not a bad tackle.

"Maurice was clumsy and I did not think it was necessary to send him off while Chris did intend doing any damage.
"I thought the tackle that injured Fraser Fyvie was worse and I think the ref will cringe when he sees it on TV. It was over-robust.

Why is McBride still suffering from an injury he INITIALLY picked up from the challenge from Ross!?

Jonnyboy
17-12-2009, 03:27 PM
Out of all the SPL managers who have been getting stuck into referees this season - in order to divert attention away from their own inadaquacies - who is the biggest :clown:
of all ?

And why.......,

:greengrin

Tin hat on here but I reckon Gannon is closer to the truth than the SFA would like. As he's been such a twat in not speaking to the media they've branded him a trouble maker but we all know what we see week in, week out. Referees in Scotland are poor in quality but rather than address that fact, Dallas hides behind his public spat with Gannon :agree:

Jonnyboy
17-12-2009, 03:28 PM
McGhee for this...

Why is McBride still suffering from an injury he INITIALLY picked up from the challenge from Ross!?

It wasn't Ross mate it was the other thug :greengrin

Ross was too busy sneaking in wee late tackles on Ian Murray

MacBean
17-12-2009, 03:28 PM
It wasn't Ross mate it was the other thug :greengrin

Ross was too busy sneaking in wee late tackles on Ian Murray

ah so it was! forgot about that!

johnrebus
17-12-2009, 03:29 PM
Tin hat on here but I reckon Gannon is closer to the truth than the SFA would like. As he's been such a twat in not speaking to the media they've branded him a trouble maker but we all know what we see week in, week out. Referees in Scotland are poor in quality but rather than address that fact, Dallas hides behind his public spat with Gannon :agree:

I think you are dead right.

It's just a pity that Gannon doesn't do ' subtle ' .

:rolleyes:

Baader
17-12-2009, 03:29 PM
Would have to say Mr McGoo now for the amount of $h*%e that regularly comes out of his mouth and his cringeworthy begging concerning the Cetic job. To think I once thought he'd be a good appointment for us (pre-lobotomy of course! :greengrin)

Saorsa
17-12-2009, 03:38 PM
Nae surprise tae see McGoo is winning, complete tosser and he gets my vote.

s.a.m
17-12-2009, 03:46 PM
Walter Smith.