PDA

View Full Version : NHC Brendan Rodgers launched

Caversham Green
16-12-2009, 05:39 PM
Just heard that Reading have emptied Buck. Not a surprise given recent performances by him and the team, but I thought he'd get a bit longer given the amount of compensation they were rumoured to have paid. Something tocheer the Watford fans up I suppose.

Darren Ferguson looks nailed on to replace him I think.

BigKev
16-12-2009, 05:40 PM
Just heard that Reading have emptied Buck. Not a surprise given recent performances by him and the team, but I thought he'd get a bit longer given the amount of compensation they were rumoured to have paid. Something tocheer the Watford fans up I suppose.

Fancy Fergie for Hillsborough :wink:

IWasThere2016
16-12-2009, 05:40 PM

:agree:

Caversham Green
16-12-2009, 05:47 PM
Fancy Fergie for Hillsborough :wink:

Thing is, he already applied for the Reading job and looked set to get it ahead of Brenda, but Peterborough blocked the move.

BigKev
16-12-2009, 05:55 PM
Thing is, he already applied for the Reading job and looked set to get it ahead of Brenda, but Peterborough blocked the move.

Never knew that.

Rumours abound that Wednesday are in for Billy Reid which is worrying considering the other names in the frame.

Still as long as Shabby gets nowhere near S6 I'll be happy :greengrin

Johnny_Leith
16-12-2009, 11:20 PM
Seems like Darren Ferguson is going to be the next Reading boss, how would I go about putting money on this? I've searched on google for 'next Reading manager odds' but its coming up with when Steve Coppel left. Reckon its a good shout, would like to see the odds tho.