PDA

View Full Version : NHC Peter Houston

Part/Time Supporter
16-12-2009, 10:09 AM
Further to the "controversy" last month of certain clubs and/or players not wearing poppies on their attire, did anyone else notice during last night's game that Mr Levein's erstwhile assistant was (still) sporting a poppy on his tracksuit?

Is he a scaff?
Is he showing support for the Earl Haig fund all year round?
At what point does it become poor taste / scaffy if you are still wearing a poppy?

:greengrin

MyJo
16-12-2009, 10:11 AM
Further to the "controversy" last month of certain clubs and/or players not wearing poppies on their attire, did anyone else notice during last night's game that Mr Levein's erstwhile assistant was (still) sporting a poppy on his tracksuit?

Is he a scaff?
At what point does it become poor taste / scaffy if you are still wearing a poppy?

he's a jambo......commemorating winning two world wars single handedly is a 365 days a year event

p.s. being a jambo automatically qualifies as being a scaff anyway

Phil D. Rolls
16-12-2009, 10:12 AM

Is he a scaff?

I noticed that the nutter on trial in Liverpool for abusing an Islamic guest at his B&B wore one to court last week. I think the Poppy is starting to take on a meaning beyond what it was intended for.

As for Houston, almost certainly a scaff.

Part/Time Supporter
16-12-2009, 10:18 AM
he's a jambo......commemorating winning two world wars single handedly is a 365 days a year event

p.s. being a jambo automatically qualifies as being a scaff anyway

I noticed that the nutter on trial in Liverpool for abusing an Islamic guest at his B&B wore one to court last week. I think the Poppy is starting to take on a meaning beyond what it was intended for.

As for Houston, almost certainly a scaff.

:agree:

Probably trying to blend in with his superior's sponsored baseball cap look (http://www.snspix.com/pictures_1895211/1895211.html). I hardly think there's much need for a baseball cap a) in Dundee; b) at night; c) in the middle of December

:greengrin

Cabbage East
16-12-2009, 10:41 AM
Scaff, clearly.