PDA

View Full Version : Great thread on 15pointsback.

hibsbollah
14-12-2009, 07:42 PM
I know we're not supposed to advertise other sites but check out the thread called 'are we living in a parallel universe' (even the title's funny:greengrin)

Some of the most hysterical, paranoid, conspiratorial pish youre ever likely to read in your life. Just a few gems below;

The scottish game is corrupt the media hate us for daring to split the old firm

there is a rulebook for football games at all different levels . that is unless hearts are playing. only when hearts have been playing have we seen a centre half booked for simulation at the corner flag ,linesmen twice over-ruling referees to disallow penalties to hearts ,fourth official sending off a player even although the incident happend right in front of the ref.
linesman getting a player sent off for arguing with a fan ,hearts player retaliates to an assault ,penalty and a sending off although the ball is up the park . i could go on and on but these incidents mentioned just never seem to happen anywhere at any level.

The media are like the refs imo, quite happy to err on the side of 'against the Hearts'.

I am ashamed to say I am Scottish with regards to our footballing authorities and media! I believe it is the worst case of insitutional bias since the referees at the colleseum.:top marks

The frequency of these normally dubious decisions should be the issue our media make comment on. Not the apparent paranoia of the Hearts support.

Then someone tries, in a quite reasoned way, to offer some balance

One thing that is for sure is that the complex we have developed about the officials and SFA in general is not helping us

Followed by some 'GTF ya Hobo' responses.

It really is funny:thumbsup:

Kevvy1875
14-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Its funny.....they all complain about this 'conspiracy'. Not one of them has actually EVER offered a single reason WHY there is this 'conspiracy'?

We can forgive them I suppose? These inward looking inbred type's are bound to suffer from paranoia issue's?:jamboak:

truehibernian
14-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Surely at this time of year there should be title threads on Brokeback such as "Cracking stuff in Matalan sale this year" and "Bargains to be had at Iceland".........standards are slipping I tell ya.

Sprouleflyer
14-12-2009, 08:22 PM
Its funny.....they all complain about this 'conspiracy'. Not one of them has actually EVER offered a single reason WHY there is this 'conspiracy'?

We can forgive them I suppose? These inward looking inbred type's are bound to suffer from paranoia issue's?:jamboak:

long may the 'conspiracy' continue!!

sunshine1875
15-12-2009, 07:41 AM
I know we're not supposed to advertise other sites but check out the thread called 'are we living in a parallel universe' (even the title's funny:greengrin)

Some of the most hysterical, paranoid, conspiratorial pish youre ever likely to read in your life. Just a few gems below;

The scottish game is corrupt the media hate us for daring to split the old firm

there is a rulebook for football games at all different levels . that is unless hearts are playing. only when hearts have been playing have we seen a centre half booked for simulation at the corner flag ,linesmen twice over-ruling referees to disallow penalties to hearts ,fourth official sending off a player even although the incident happend right in front of the ref.
linesman getting a player sent off for arguing with a fan ,hearts player retaliates to an assault ,penalty and a sending off although the ball is up the park . i could go on and on but these incidents mentioned just never seem to happen anywhere at any level.

The media are like the refs imo, quite happy to err on the side of 'against the Hearts'.

I am ashamed to say I am Scottish with regards to our footballing authorities and media! I believe it is the worst case of insitutional bias since the referees at the colleseum.:top marks

The frequency of these normally dubious decisions should be the issue our media make comment on. Not the apparent paranoia of the Hearts support.

Then someone tries, in a quite reasoned way, to offer some balance

One thing that is for sure is that the complex we have developed about the officials and SFA in general is not helping us

Followed by some 'GTF ya Hobo' responses.

It really is funny:thumbsup:

Sounds like the same biased view I get from a OTT Hun in my office. The world is against us "but we arra the peeeeple".

The problem here is that when these incidnets are taken as a 'whole' they would give you the impression of a conspirency. But in each incident, no matter how soft, the referree makes a split second decision based on the evidence in front of him.

The Hertz non-penalty last week - Elliot puts his hand on the Hamilton player to pull him back as they ran into the box - everything after that is not relevant as the ref quite rightly played to the first offence. Soft, but the right decision - possibly.

MrSmith
15-12-2009, 07:49 AM
Surely at this time of year there should be title threads on Brokeback such as "Cracking stuff in Matalan sale this year" and "Bargains to be had at Iceland".........standards are slipping I tell ya.

Funny you should mention that!

Loads of good stuff for the kids at Matalan and about to do my Christmas food shopping in Iceland!

lucky
15-12-2009, 09:05 AM

One of the most snobbish posts ever to darken this site. Shame on you:boo hoo:

Cropley10
15-12-2009, 11:50 AM
One of the most snobbish posts ever to darken this site. Shame on you:boo hoo:

How's that? I thought it was funny. They're a bunch of tramps, tramps with a superiority complex.

Oscar T Grouch
15-12-2009, 12:34 PM
How's that? I thought it was funny. They're a bunch of tramps, tramps with a superiority complex.

Mon Cropley10, what have tramps ever done to you for you to insult them that much? :wink::greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
15-12-2009, 01:36 PM

Why don't those fuds just get over themselves? Barking mad, barking as in woof woof woof. Nutters, more nuts than the Sun Pat Factory and the Snickers Factory put together. Absolutely bonkers, more.....er,......

mjhibby
15-12-2009, 01:43 PM
And we were robbed of two points by the ref not spotting the foul on maka.This ref thing is just a smokescreen to cover up how bad they and their manager are and i bet there will be not one peep if they beat celtic with the most outrageously poor decision on sunday.Very unlikely to happen i realise.they were moaning after the arabs game where they were outplayed and got a point.Funny how theirs was a definite penalty at hamilton but the arabs penalty which was exactly the same wasnt a penalty.They are beyond the laughable stage and are now as bad as old firm fans in seeing that infamy,infamy they all got it infamy.(apologies to kenneth williams and the carry on team)

Hibs Class
15-12-2009, 03:35 PM
There's another thread just started on the East Stand:

MJ60 - A few of them getting excited about their new stand.
Work to start soon according to them on hobo net.
Going to be 1 tier, well sounds about right for the wee team.
Anyone got any more details.

GorgieGeordie - We got three single-tier stands at Tynecastle, right?

MJ60 - No , there is a back section and front section.
1st post bud, where do you sit, Section ?

:clown:

hibsbollah
15-12-2009, 03:42 PM
I like this one too;

I said this a while back; the rest of the SPL and their fans need to take a look at themselves. They were happy to ride on the back of the anti romanov campaign and slag us about refs, as they were jealous of where we were, at the time, going. Now that the snarling dog of SFA incompetence is biting them in the ***** as well it's all tears in the papers and fans complaining about refs.

Well, if they'd stood beside us back 4 years ago, or raised a peep when andy davis started it all off, then we might not be in the position we're in right now.

Phil D. Rolls
15-12-2009, 08:10 PM
I like this one too;

I said this a while back; the rest of the SPL and their fans need to take a look at themselves. They were happy to ride on the back of the anti romanov campaign and slag us about refs, as they were jealous of where we were, at the time, going. Now that the snarling dog of SFA incompetence is biting them in the ***** as well it's all tears in the papers and fans complaining about refs.

Well, if they'd stood beside us back 4 years ago, or raised a peep when andy davis started it all off, then we might not be in the position we're in right now.

The story of Struggling Hearts life, harking back to a golden age when they were "going somewhere".

They coulda been contenders.

Jonnyboy
15-12-2009, 10:12 PM

:faf: What a phanny

Hainan Hibs
15-12-2009, 10:19 PM

:faf::faf::faf:

Phil D. Rolls
16-12-2009, 09:30 AM

That's a bloody shame. :faf:

Hibercelona
16-12-2009, 04:27 PM
Hearts are a dying club. They are experiencing the 5 stages of grief.

1. Denial - "We aren't rubbish. We will be challenging next year I tell you!" :agree:

2. Anger - "Why is this happening to us? GTF Romanov, or we'll start boycotting games!" :grr:

3. Bargaining - "We're sorry about our last comments Mr Romanov, we love you really, you're our saviour. Please throw us a bone and we'll continue to bend over for our shaftings".

4. Depression - "The whole world is against us". :boo hoo:

5. Acceptance - "We are indeed pish. We will go down the pan shortly".

Very few (if any) have reached stage 5...

Wotherspiniesta
16-12-2009, 04:33 PM
Hearts are a dying club. They are experiencing the 5 stages of grief.

1. Denial - "We aren't rubbish. We will be challenging next year I tell you!" :agree:

2. Anger - "Why is this happening to us? GTF Romanov, or we'll start boycotting games!" :grr:

3. Bargaining - "We're sorry about our last comments Mr Romanov, we love you really, you're our saviour. Please throw us a bone and we'll continue to bend over for our shaftings".

4. Depression - "The whole world is against us". :boo hoo:

5. Acceptance - "We are indeed pish. We will go down the pan shortly".

Very few (if any) have reached stage 5...

Somebody's been watching The Simpsons :greengrin