PDA

View Full Version : Half season tickets/hot cakes

EskbankHibby
14-12-2009, 06:12 PM
My old man was at the ticket office this afternoon to collect his half season ticket, said it was absolutely heaving. This included the lady in front of him who was filling in forms for TEN half season tickets apparently.:thumbsup:

Yogi's magic dust working well it would appear.

BigKev
14-12-2009, 06:14 PM
My old man was at the ticket office this afternoon to collect his half season ticket, said it was absolutely heaving. This included the lady in front of him who was filling in forms for TEN half season tickets apparently.:thumbsup:

Must have read TQM's East Stand thread :greengrin

No-one will get in unless they have a ST :agree:

Dibben
14-12-2009, 06:15 PM
:-) or just the impending fear of very few walk up tickets being available on match days... Either way. Great news for Hibs!

bathhibby
14-12-2009, 07:17 PM
Thank Christ we got 4 Tickets for the Huns game when we are up for Xmas

jabis
14-12-2009, 07:51 PM

Probably an Admin,remembering at an in-opportune moment,that they had to buy the "Kicks for Kids"tickets :agree:

Did she look like Mikey perchance?

:greengrin

Rory89
15-12-2009, 01:20 PM
Can you inform Hibs if you aren't able to make a game so someone else gets in rather than leaving the seat empty?

I've been very kindly bought a half ST for Christmas but the flip side of that is that I'll be in Ireland for the huns game with family, want the attendance to be high as possible so the maximum number of people witness us destroy them in person.

greenlex
15-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Can you inform Hibs if you aren't able to make a game so someone else gets in rather than leaving the seat empty?

I've been very kindly bought a half ST for Christmas but the flip side of that is that I'll be in Ireland for the huns game with family, want the attendance to be high as possible so the maximum number of people witness us destroy them in person.
I think if you contact the ticket office they will try and sell your seat on your behalf for any game you cannot make.

muz1875
15-12-2009, 07:06 PM
Gonna get mine this week... out of interest was there a deadline for your application if you wanted to take up the pay half now, half later option? Had a look on the official site but doesn't mention it in the original half-season article.

Danderhall Hibs
15-12-2009, 07:08 PM
Gonna get mine this week... out of interest was there a deadline for your application if you wanted to take up the pay half now, half later option? Had a look on the official site but doesn't mention it in the original half-season article.

30 November IIRC.