PDA

View Full Version : Megamouth Katie Thomson at it again (merged)

scott7_0(Prague)
14-12-2009, 03:17 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/8412388.stm

"I don't think many people would be betting on any team breaking the Old Firm this year," he added.

"I've been in a situation, at Hibs, when we've had good seasons and the hype goes on 'the Old Firm are in a crisis, blah, blah'."

What a fud!

Jim44
14-12-2009, 03:20 PM

What a fud!

He's having to endear himself to the Rangers fans just now, as, judging by recent threads on FollowFollow, they have fallen out of love with him and would love to see him get the heave asap.

BigKev
14-12-2009, 03:22 PM
He looks like he needs to go on a diet :agree:

Too much bevvy for Thommo I think.

Golden Bear
14-12-2009, 03:30 PM
Is this guy for real?

I just heard on the radio that Thomson has confidently predicted that the ugly sisters will be "twenty to twenty five" points in front of their rivals at the end of the season.

Is he deliberately trying to wind Dundee United up before tomorrow night's game? - if so, I hope United stuff it right up them.

And I'm sure we're all looking forward to the huns visit to ER at the end of the month and Thommo can be sure of his usual "welcome" !

The gruesome twosome are vulnerable this season and while I still don't think we, or anyone else will split them, by no stretch of the imagination will they finish "twenty to twenty five points" in front of the 3rd placed club.

Golden Bear
14-12-2009, 03:40 PM

What a fud!

"I'm not going to say that Celtic and Rangers will finish 20-25 points clear of the rest, but I'd be pretty surprised if they're not."

:crazy:

blackpoolhibs
14-12-2009, 03:44 PM
I detest that prick.

Mon Dieu4
14-12-2009, 03:54 PM
"I'm not going to say that Celtic and Rangers will finish 20-25 points clear of the rest, but I'd be pretty surprised if they're not."

I'm not going to say I think that Kevin Thomson is a chunt of the highest order, but I'd be pretty suprised if he wasn't

bingo70
14-12-2009, 03:57 PM
I detest that prick.

As do i :agree:

He's probably right though, IMO they will finish around 20 points ahead of us, they're starting to break away already and now they've been papped out of europe i think they'll stop dropping so many points in the league.

That said it's a strange thing for the little **** to say, it's only going to act as motivation for Utd, i imagine walter smith won't be overly happy with his comments

Rory89
14-12-2009, 04:02 PM
Why do all Scottish footballers have the same dull way of speaking?

One day there will be an interview with a Scottish footballer on BBC where the person sounds interesting, although I'm not holding my breath.

hibsbollah
14-12-2009, 04:03 PM

Get that quote stuck up on the dressing room wall, just in case they need any incentive to kick him into next week on the 27th:take that

Andy74
14-12-2009, 04:05 PM

I'd be surprised too so don't think he's too crazy. We've done very well up to now even though we're not hitting top form. We've probably picked up more points than i'd expect so can see us dropping more as we go on.

They've probably dropped more points than I've expected and with their bigger sqauds could capitalise when the rest are toiling for depth.

20 to 25 points isn't unreasonable by the end of the season.

--------
14-12-2009, 04:06 PM
Kevin Thomson is very far from being my favourite football player. :rolleyes:

Rossco1875
14-12-2009, 04:07 PM
he will be lucky if rangers are still going by the end of the season fud:bye:

Hainan Hibs
14-12-2009, 04:07 PM
Hibs and UTD have all the motivation they need now to do all they can to keep up with them.

Spike Mandela
14-12-2009, 04:24 PM
Can anyone honestly disagree with what he's saying:confused:

Until the day Hibs or Dundee Utd actually do split the OF or finish the season breathing down their necks we can hardly call it disrespectful:bitchy:

Danderhall Hibs
14-12-2009, 04:25 PM

Until the day Hibs or Dundee Utd actually do split the OF or finish the season breathing down their necks we can hardly call it disrespectful:bitchy:

:agree:

It's a strange thing for him to come out with but it's likely to pan out.

Golden Bear
14-12-2009, 04:28 PM

I'll go for a differential of 12 to 15 points. I honestly think that 20 to 25 points will be wide off the mark.

Part/Time Supporter
14-12-2009, 04:29 PM
I could maybe see Celtic pulling well away from the rest if they stop conceding so many poor goals, but there's no danger of this Rangers team doing that. Katie's getting a bit excited after a comfortable win against an injury-ravaged St. Johnstone team. Mibbies someone should play him a tape of the Aberdeen - Huns game.

PISTOL1875
14-12-2009, 04:35 PM

He's quite right.. They don't have Europe now so they can focus there attentions on the SPL now...

.Sean.
14-12-2009, 04:40 PM
Surely its time for a 'dirty, back-stabbing, bitter, judas, soul-selling smelly hun bassa' smilie :greengrin

truehibernian
14-12-2009, 04:40 PM
His loyalty (no pun intended) is with Rangers and he is not saying anything I wouldn't expect a Hibs player to come out with really (if talking about Hibs). Factually he is right, and I think some fans expect ex Hibees to still talk about or harbour sentimental thoughts about Hibs at press conferences. Rangers are his paymasters and Rangers fans are his audience now. Folk need to get over the KT debate and concentrate on the Hibs lads. Give him it tight from the terraces when we play them at ER, but he's not that bad a lad to be honest. Left under a cloud, but played his part in an exciting Hibs team which revitalised the fans and club. A certain journalist is where the fingers should be pointed regards Thomson's departure and transfer saga in any case (IMO). KT was just a niave laddie throughout it all.

LancsHibs
14-12-2009, 04:43 PM
So what? Let him have his say, what do folk expect him to say??? He thinks the OF will end the season 20+ points ahead of 3rd place, thats his opinion. Its up to Hibs now to go and prove him wrong, I hope he is left looking stupid but time will tell.

ps Thought it amusing how he has no memory of Hearts finishing 2nd:greengrin

Rory89
14-12-2009, 04:43 PM
His loyalty (no pun intended) is with Rangers and he is not saying anything I wouldn't expect a Hibs player to come out with really (if talking about Hibs). Factually he is right, and I think some fans expect ex Hibees to still talk about or harbour sentimental thoughts about Hibs at press conferences. Rangers are his paymasters and Rangers fans are his audience now. Folk need to get over the KT debate and concentrate on the Hibs lads. Give him it tight from the terraces when we play them at ER, but he's not that bad a lad to be honest. Left under a cloud, but played his part in an exciting Hibs team which revitalised the fans and club. A certain journalist is where the fingers should be pointed regards Thomson's departure and transfer saga in any case (IMO). KT was just a niave laddie throughout it all.

Yeah I know, he was just a poor Oliver Twist type character trying his best to scrape two pennies together to feed his poor mammy.

"Please Rod, can I have some more?"

"No".

"Fair enough I'm going to leave and take a dig at the team I played for and supported at any oppurtunity".

Poor boy. :boo hoo:

Golden Bear
14-12-2009, 04:44 PM
He's quite right.. They don't have Europe now so they can focus there attentions on the SPL now...

Yeah - he's quite right - apart from the fact that he'd already said what he said he wasn't going to say.

:wink:

mjhibby
14-12-2009, 04:47 PM

Im not so sure he was naive.Scott brown stayed with us till we won the cup left at the right time and got us a great fee.He never bad mouths the club and is respected by all for it.Thomson on the other hand thinks he is better than he is and always takes defeats badly.Im sure this has fired up the arabs and as sure as hell yogi will use it.if they dont win at tannadeechee or er im sure thomson will not be popular with watty.Apart from that i just dont think he comes across as a decent person.Imho of course.

Part/Time Supporter
14-12-2009, 04:50 PM
Im not so sure he was naive.Scott brown stayed with us till we won the cup left at the right time and got us a great fee.He never bad mouths the club and is respected by all for it.Thomson on the other hand thinks he is better than he is and always takes defeats badly.Im sure this has fired up the arabs and as sure as hell yogi will use it.if they dont win at tannadeechee or er im sure thomson will not be popular with watty.Apart from that i just dont think he comes across as a decent person.Imho of course.

He isn't flavour of the month, look at the roasting he got off McCoist during their previous game against St. Johnstone. He's been billy bigtime since he came back from injury.

Toaods
14-12-2009, 04:51 PM
Not sure what will collapse quicker...our title challenge or his plasticine knees. I hnpe he is ok for ER though, after him trying to be the midfield hardman last yr Big Sol will frighten the **** out of him

Scotthibs1875
14-12-2009, 04:53 PM
he is a d!ck. anyone who is trying to stick up for him is also one :greengrin

TheMentalHibees
14-12-2009, 04:55 PM
Not sure what will collapse quicker...our title challenge or his plasticine knees. I hnpe he is ok for ER though, after him trying to be the midfield hardman last yr Big Sol will frighten the **** out of him

Won't Bamba be away with the Ivory Coast on the 27th?

bingo70
14-12-2009, 04:57 PM

It depends if Ivory coast allow him to turn up a day late to there 2 week training camp.

McHibby
14-12-2009, 04:58 PM

You say that, but then you ignite it all over again with your second last sentence.

Part/Time Supporter

Hibs will try to talk the Ivorians into letting him play that day (early kick off) and meet up that night. Drogba's trying to wing off reporting until the start of the tournament itself, but obviously he has a lot more power with their association (ie they're not going to tell him to bolt).

Dashing Bob S
Yes, a sad little *rick, but what he said was actually pretty bland.

lapsedhibee
he is a d!ck. anyone who is trying to stick up for him is also one :greengrin

I don't know what's worse, Katie's bleating in the press or his several friends on hibs.net bleating about how unfairly treated he gets on here.

Just Jimmy
14-12-2009, 05:11 PM
What he's saying is most likely correct (for once). Thats the daming endictment of Scottish football, the old firm are rotten, absolutely, utterly garbage. However over the season no one can really pip them to the title due to a number of factors.

If we finish third convincingly I'll be delighted, we can push on from there. anything else is a bonus at the moment.

Thats not negative, just realistic.

Nando™
14-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Why do all Scottish footballers have the same dull way of speaking?

One day there will be an interview with a Scottish footballer on BBC where the person sounds interesting, although I'm not holding my breath.
I'm not going to say this will happen, but I'd be pretty surprised if it didn't.

Kevvy1875
14-12-2009, 05:21 PM
Katie is a prize knob who talks knob langauge with a knobby accent.:agree:

Seen him in the bookie at Jocks lodge a while back spending all his mummys cash....devil on one shoulder said "nut that judas bar steward".....angel on the other said "dont do it...not worth it". That angel is prize knob too...wished I had never listened to him:blah:

Www1875hfc
14-12-2009, 05:29 PM
F uck him, no wonder the hibs fans detest him,cant wait for the huns to come to easter road now..hope the wee scroat's playin,cause he will get it tight....

HIBERNIAN-0762
14-12-2009, 05:49 PM
I don't know what's worse, Katie's bleating in the press or his several friends on hibs.net bleating about how unfairly treated he gets on here.

Is that right?, well this is for you Kath

**** OFF YA HUN LOVIN *******!

:bye:

Jim44
14-12-2009, 05:50 PM
Katie talking down our chances and Smith talking up our chances.............................a case of 'good cop, bad cop?' :greengrin They're just trying to confuse us.

hibiedude
14-12-2009, 05:52 PM
What he's saying is most likely correct (for once). Thats the daming endictment of Scottish football, the old firm are rotten, absolutely, utterly garbage. However over the season no one can really pip them to the title due to a number of factors.

If we finish third convincingly I'll be delighted, we can push on from there. anything else is a bonus at the moment.

Thats not negative, just realistic.

Totaly agree with your points

but Thompson is still a pr1ck

Woody1985
14-12-2009, 06:03 PM
He isn't flavour of the month, look at the roasting he got off McCoist during their previous game against St. Johnstone. He's been billy bigtime since he came back from injury.

Not seen him play this season unless he played against us and if he did I didn't notice him!

If what you're saying is true then it probably has something to do with everyone (media) saying they couldn't wait til he was back as he'd sort them out and take over from 'past it' Baz.

lapsedhibee
14-12-2009, 06:17 PM
Is that right?, well this is for you Kath

**** OFF YA HUN LOVIN *******!

:bye:

That's the spirit.

.Sean.
14-12-2009, 06:25 PM
He's a slavering Rangers ****.

Case closed :greengrin

jacomo
14-12-2009, 06:42 PM
RANGERS TV.tv??

That's a bit thick, isn't it? Like calling this site Hibs.net.net.

The_Todd
14-12-2009, 06:48 PM
Did he actually say it, or was Keith Jackson's hand up his arse making his mouth move?

Just Jimmy
14-12-2009, 06:57 PM
Totaly agree with your points

but Thompson is still a pr1ck

your point is excellently put across, and completely relevant. I also agree. :thumbsup:

mim
14-12-2009, 09:34 PM
We all know Rangers have been mince, but I didn't realise just how poor they've been away from home. Here is a wee stat from today's Sporting Life Bettingzone:

"In their last 23 games away from home against teams currently in the top six (Celtic, Hibs, United, Motherwell and Aberdeen) Rangers have won just five - and three of those were against Hibs"

Doesn't sound much like the kind of form that will see them finish 20-25 points ahead of 'the rest'.

Newhaven
14-12-2009, 09:46 PM
Where's Irene McDonald to back her beloved Hommo?

One of the few people in football I detest. Hope he gets snapped in two soon......

Hibs On Tour
14-12-2009, 10:43 PM
Prick.

Regardless of how he left, he has taken each and every opportunity to have digs at Hibs ever since he's been away.

**** him - hope he plays against us at ER and he gets the complete pish ripped out of him. That'll maybe put his whining tongue back in his overripe melon for him.

Proper example of an odius wee scrote who has got way too big for his boots...

Hibbyradge
15-12-2009, 05:34 AM
Unfortunately, with both of them out of Europe now, they won't drop as many points after mid-week games, so Thomson is probably right.

Steve-O
15-12-2009, 05:39 AM
Kevin who?

Isn't he due another knee injury soon? :bye:

Bad Martini
15-12-2009, 06:51 AM
He was a prick when he wanted to leave, he was a prick when he left and he's been a prick all the time he's been gone. He is, a prick.

He's also a distinctly average fitba player....John Collins summed him up well when he left and Id laugh like **** if he never kicked a ball again due to some injury or whatever. The boy has no class and had no need to say what he said in the MANNER he did.

Mouthy wee scrotum is in the best place he could be.

When we pump the huns shortly it'll be for him and every prick like him.

ENDOF

hibsbollah
15-12-2009, 07:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTQh7ycOg04

Shifty.

Andy74
15-12-2009, 08:21 AM
We all know Rangers have been mince, but I didn't realise just how poor they've been away from home. Here is a wee stat from today's Sporting Life Bettingzone:

"In their last 23 games away from home against teams currently in the top six (Celtic, Hibs, United, Motherwell and Aberdeen) Rangers have won just five - and three of those were against Hibs"

Doesn't sound much like the kind of form that will see them finish 20-25 points ahead of 'the rest'.

It does if you compare it with the rest of the top six I'm sure - what's our record or Utds record away against the same top 6 teams? And how many home games do they drop points in?

1875 NO 1
15-12-2009, 11:36 AM

What a fud!

Yogi doesnt think so. See tonights paper.

Thommo is correct, however, it is up to Hibs players to show him he is wrong and win away to Aberdeen then beat the Huns on the 27th.

TheMentalHibees
15-12-2009, 12:45 PM
Hope his next dump is a hedgehog.

gillythehibby
15-12-2009, 12:55 PM

Spot on this reply. KT not said anything against the Hibs and still holds affection for the club. What I would say is that if a club, be it Rangers or celtic, is always spending 10 times the amount of money on players than every other club in the same league, then there should be an expectation that they should win every game and there should be an issue when they are pushed by those other clubs.

If we were spending this amount of cash on players we would expect to to be winning most weeks.

KeithTheHibby
15-12-2009, 01:02 PM
What a surprise, Kevin Thomson whoring himself to the hun fans.....no class whatsoever.

totalfootball
15-12-2009, 01:35 PM
Thomson should keep his spiteful little gob shut! Start concentrating on playing your football again cos he has been *****e since he has come back and long may it continue. I detest Thomson he's a horrible wee prick and wouldn't start in a fully fit Accrington midfield!

Kevvy1875
15-12-2009, 07:02 PM
PMSL...Kevin 'superstar' Thomson.......DROPPED for tonights game Vs Utd.:faf:

Yes Katie....perhaps the OF will finish 20-25pts clear, but it will be no thanks to you ya trumpet!:bye: