PDA

View Full Version : Killie fans views on Hibs/Hertz

sunshine1875
14-12-2009, 11:16 AM
In the comments section of the Scotsman's report on the Killie game, one Killie fan (Star o' Rabbie Burns, New Cumnock) writes:

Having seen both Edinburgh teams at Rugby Park in the past three weeks, I would say, right now - Hibs are the bigger and better side.

The league table doesn't lie - they also brought the bigger support, who really got behind them.

Wotherspoon looks like one for the future, while Liam Miller is pure class.

Maybe Yogi should send the big goalie along to Murrayfield to work with Edinburgh Rugby's line out jumpers. As well as dropping the ball for the goal, he dropped another one in the first half. A guy that big ought to win everything in the air, even with two opponents climbing all over him.

This is after the usual Yams state the usual "Hertz are the big team" rubbish.

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Kilmarnock-1--1-Hibernian.5908152.jp

frazeHFC
14-12-2009, 05:52 PM
In the comments section of the Scotsman's report on the Killie game, one Killie fan (Star o' Rabbie Burns, New Cumnock) writes:

Having seen both Edinburgh teams at Rugby Park in the past three weeks, I would say, right now - Hibs are the bigger and better side.

The league table doesn't lie - they also brought the bigger support, who really got behind them.

Wotherspoon looks like one for the future, while Liam Miller is pure class.

Maybe Yogi should send the big goalie along to Murrayfield to work with Edinburgh Rugby's line out jumpers. As well as dropping the ball for the goal, he dropped another one in the first half. A guy that big ought to win everything in the air, even with two opponents climbing all over him.

This is after the usual Yams state the usual "Hertz are the big team" rubbish.

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Kilmarnock-1--1-Hibernian.5908152.jp

Well they do have 400 000 000 000 fans so they are bigger :wink:

Pretty Boy
14-12-2009, 06:32 PM
Loved this comment from some clown:

24 kiwidoug,lower Hutt 14/12/2009 18:21:09
14* OK, you'd rather support a good team than a big team. But don't you secretly wish hibs were in the Big 3 like Hearts? I think you do.

That would make it the Big 4, a bit like England's big 4.Report Unsuitable

Big 3?? Seriously if Scottish football is ever mentioned at all in England then they talk about the Old Firm and no one else.

Who honestly uses the term big 3 when talkin about Scottish football? Thats right no one except Hertz fans.

allmodcons
14-12-2009, 08:05 PM

14* OK, you'd rather support a good team than a big team. But don't you secretly wish hibs were in the Big 3 like Hearts? I think you do.

Big 3?? Seriously if Scottish football is ever mentioned at all in England then they talk about the Old Firm and no one else.

Who honestly uses the term big 3 when talkin about Scottish football? Thats right no one except Hertz fans.

Kiwidoug is star on some of the Scotsman football threads.

I always take great pleasure in knowing he's a jambo!!

Love's talking about the 'big' team, but obviously has a serious inferiority complex!!

Woody1985
14-12-2009, 11:01 PM

:faf:

I think that is the first time I have ever seen that written anywhere.

Kato
15-12-2009, 01:03 AM
Who honestly uses the term big 3 when talkin about Scottish football?

Delusional r-soles.

mjhibby
15-12-2009, 07:18 AM
They have the classic inferiority complex where every little inconvenient fact is swatted away like the £30m debt,like the attendance figures which everybody can see arent accurate.The adjusting of the crowd figures to seem like they are getting bigger crowds than they are is sad and laughable but it seems they are past the point of no return and they almost know it will end in tears.Also the big team must be having another temporary blip if im reading the league correctly.
Theres also the 108 years they sing about to make them feel better but when mentioning 7-0 they start foaming at the mouth.The biggest insult to them of course is that hibs are seen as a better team to watch,something that all of scotland can see except them and it riles them no end as they are of course are the big team.They are a big team only in their deluded minds and while they adopt the mini huns attittude of nobody like us we dont care their reputation in scottish football has never been lower and its hard to see how they will either get out of the mess they are in which has been caused with them believing the loony romanov or ever been seen as decent team or have a reputation within scottish football.

Dashing Bob S
15-12-2009, 07:24 AM
Looking at the table, surely it's now the big eight? Heartening to see that the level of competition has increased dramatically in Scotland.

RIP
15-12-2009, 07:30 AM
Is there any admission from a Killie fan that Jumbo Jeffries had Kyle and Ford practicising their fouls on our goalkeeper in training.

Nae wonder Pat Nevin compared it to an American Football tackle

Cold-hearted professional fouls comitted by a very ugly team

Are they Yams in disguise I wonder?

Woody1985
15-12-2009, 10:34 AM
Looking at the table, surely it's now the big eight? Heartening to see that the level of competition has increased dramatically in Scotland.

:tee hee:

GreenCastle
15-12-2009, 10:35 AM
Is there any admission from a Killie fan that Jumbo Jeffries had Kyle and Ford practicising their fouls on our goalkeeper in training.

Nae wonder Pat Nevin compared it to an American Football tackle

Cold-hearted professional fouls comitted by a very ugly team

Are they Yams in disguise I wonder?

Heard Kyle is coming to ER in January....

Jim44
15-12-2009, 10:59 AM
Heard Kyle is coming to ER in January....

I thought we played Killie later in the year. :greengrin