View Full Version : Match Updates Liverpool v Arsenal

13-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Gerrard = diving twat. :agree:

13-12-2009, 03:22 PM
How anyone could say that was a dive is beyond me whether it's a penalty is debatable, but gallas did take him down

13-12-2009, 03:32 PM
He went down easier than a 18 year old milf that goes to Mood.

13-12-2009, 03:42 PM

it was a penalty.

13-12-2009, 03:43 PM
1-0 Liverpool

13-12-2009, 03:48 PM
Probably a penalty, but well done to Gerrard for his blatant dive to win the free kick for the goal. Carragher and Gerrard seem to be pulling out all the stops in recent weeks to stop Liverpool drifting into mid-table. The amount of fouls Carragher gets away with in and around the box is ridiculous.

13-12-2009, 03:59 PM
Probably a penalty, but well done to Gerrard for his blatant dive to win the free kick for the goal. Carragher and Gerrard seem to be pulling out all the stops in recent weeks to stop Liverpool drifting into mid-table. [B]The amount of fouls Carragher gets away with in and around the box is ridiculous.

Staggering.

13-12-2009, 04:10 PM
1-1 :thumbsup:

13-12-2009, 04:13 PM
1-1 :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

13-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Arshavin screamer 1-2!

13-12-2009, 04:21 PM
Arshavin screamer 1-2!

:agree: :thumbsup:

13-12-2009, 06:10 PM
Well done to Arsenal :thumbsup:

13-12-2009, 06:11 PM
Liverpool scrapping it out with Brum and Fulham, that's about their level.

13-12-2009, 06:24 PM
Liverpool scrapping it out with Brum and Fulham, that's about their level.

Liverpool to do a Newcastle this season?:greengrin

13-12-2009, 06:32 PM
Liverpool to do a Newcastle this season?:greengrin

Not this season, but finishing outside the top four for a team that has been used to it for a few years is a harbinger of doom (see Leeds, Newcastle).

13-12-2009, 09:11 PM
I cannot understand how Liverpool have slipped so badly this season. Basically lost one player, who they were prepared to get rid of the prev season.

I never believed they would win the league but I could understand the logic of those who hoped they would - based mainly on the previous end season run in.

So is it just players off form, loss of confidence or found out? I dare not mention Rafa. Their Euro performances, which have usually been their best, have been rank.

Part amusing, part baffling. I have even stopped slagging off the Liverpool fan next to me at work. I beginning to feel sorry for him. No sign of turning the corner.

Arsenal still need to buy in January. I guess Chelsesa will spend.

13-12-2009, 09:22 PM
Nae luck Liverpool. :greengrin

Once they finish outside the top four this season, and Torres leaves in the summer in order to balance the books, watch them drop like a stone next year.

Without him and Gerrard, they are potentially a bottom half of the table side.

13-12-2009, 09:24 PM
Had one, have you :devil:

13-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Nae luck Liverpool. :greengrin

Once they finish outside the top four this season, and Torres leaves in the summer in order to balance the books, watch them drop like a stone next year.

Without him and Gerrard, they are potentially a bottom half of the table side.

Liverpool are gash :agree:

Played off the park by Arsenal is no disgrace but they have serious problems if they want top 4 finish.

vahibbie
13-12-2009, 10:19 PM
Had one, have you :devil:

Well somebody did :devil:

13-12-2009, 10:25 PM
Arshavin screamer 1-2!

He really "smacked" that ball. :agree:

13-12-2009, 10:28 PM
He really "smacked" that ball. :agree:

13-12-2009, 11:10 PM

when i was a pup me and the lads would have great times in Century/Revolution:wink: older now and we still manage to relive our Yooth in Moods/Time:wink: Don't want to mention the Cav:bitchy:

14-12-2009, 05:42 AM
Not a chance they will finish in the top four. Think the Leeds/Newcastle syndrome is highly likely. This club has been a house of cards for some time now.

14-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Not a chance they will finish in the top four. Think the Leeds/Newcastle syndrome is highly likely. This club has been a house of cards for some time now.

If Liverpool fail to gain one of the CL places then i think they could be in trouble, the revenue that goes with it is a staggering amount to lose, they did finish 5th a few years back and somehow still managed to get entry in the CL?:confused:

The owners at Liverpool also seem to be at loggerheads with each other about which avenue they want Liverpool to go down.

Torres and Gerrard are pivitol to the team in regards to CL football, when they dont play Liverpool dont win,they have lost 6 games already this season and we aint even hit xmas yet.

Whood be a scouser eh :greengrin

14-12-2009, 04:36 PM

You could be right, Bob. I wonder whether even replacing the manager would do the trick. I think they'll have to, though, and sooner rather than later. they have a number of very talented players, but some of the others? Dunno what to make of them.

BTW - it was a penalty, not a dive, and they should have had a free-kick on the edge of the box a wee while later, too.

Between that ref and the one who sent Bellamy off.... :rolleyes:

Harty95
14-12-2009, 04:40 PM
aye mate they did finish 5th a couple of years back, but im pretty certain thats the year they won the CL against AC Milan! thats why they qualified

14-12-2009, 04:43 PM
aye mate they did finish 5th a couple of years back, but im pretty certain thats the year they won the CL against AC Milan! thats why they qualified

14-12-2009, 05:06 PM

Sort of, for a start the Premier League were going to nominate Everton (who were 4th) instead, but Liverpool kicked up a fuss. UEFA caved in and let them enter in the first qualifying round, in which they played a Welsh team and then one of Romanov's mobs before reaching the normal qualifying round.