PDA

View Full Version : James Wesolowski

Leicester Fan
13-12-2009, 02:59 PM
James Wesolowski is one of our youth products on loan at Hamilton at the minute, apparently he scored yesterday.

I just wondered if anyone on here had seen him or had an opinion on him. We all had high hopes for him until Bolde broke his legs in a preseason friendly. He's been plagued with injuries ever since.

I think his contract is up at the end of the season meaning he'll probably leave. Are we missing out?What do you lot think?

HIBERNIAN 1875
13-12-2009, 03:02 PM
He's looked decent in the few games i've seen him play. :agree:

ps, how is robbie neilson doing? :wink:

Leicester Fan
13-12-2009, 03:07 PM
ps, how is robbie neilson doing? :wink:

I'm 1 of the few who don't think he's terrible(not brilliant, but not terrible). He's dropped at the minute.

HibeeMcGinn1
13-12-2009, 03:18 PM
I'm 1 of the few who don't think he's terrible(not brilliant, but not terrible). He's dropped at the minute.

:top marks

monktonharp
13-12-2009, 03:32 PM
I'm 1 of the few who don't think he's terrible(not brilliant, but not terrible). He's dropped at the minute.I'd like tae see him dropped........................off the post office tower in London:jamboak:

NOLA
13-12-2009, 06:06 PM
he was MOM last week against hertz, good player.

monktonharp
13-12-2009, 06:35 PM
James Wesolowski is one of our youth products on loan at Hamilton at the minute, apparently he scored yesterday.

I just wondered if anyone on here had seen him or had an opinion on him. We all had high hopes for him until Bolde broke his legs in a preseason friendly. He's been plagued with injuries ever since.

I think his contract is up at the end of the season meaning he'll probably leave. Are we missing out?What do you lot think?just saw him doing very well on highlights of Dons v Accies. scored a goal too

millarco
13-12-2009, 06:49 PM
From the game against Hamilton earlier this season he left the impression of the kind of player who you'd love in your team but hate when he's against you. Just a wee fighter; can remember that he was in the face of Zemmama around the penalty miss at that game.