Any idea when these may be available ? :thumbsup:
They're up now!

YehButNoBut
13-12-2009, 05:58 PM
They're up now!

Can't see them on BBC site yet.

Viva_Palmeiras
13-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Link not working for me page not found...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8410847.stm

YehButNoBut
13-12-2009, 06:09 PM
They are on BBC site now on link below

Mind you I can't get this link to open anyone else having problems with it?

hibztilltheend
13-12-2009, 06:13 PM
there on now HI now :agree:

MSK
13-12-2009, 06:18 PM
They are on BBC site now on link below

Mind you I can't get this link to open anyone else having problems with it?Error 404 ...:agree:

YehButNoBut
13-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Error 404 ...:agree:

Probably some tw*t at the BBC not linked them properly. :grr:

hibsfan7
13-12-2009, 06:22 PM
:brickwall:brickwall:brickwallERROR 404

GET IT SORTED PETRIE

Danderhall Hibs
13-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Probably some tw*t at the BBC not linked them properly. :grr:

It's clearly a media conspiracy. :grr:

:greengrin

hibbybrian
13-12-2009, 06:29 PM
:brickwall:brickwall:brickwallERROR 404

GET IT SORTED PETRIE

Rod has done a fine promotional job getting the Hibernian TV extended highlights working whilst the BBC's short highlights are not working :devil: :greengrin

PISTOL1875
13-12-2009, 06:32 PM
All the other games are working fine.. GET IT SORTED !!!!!!!!!

YehButNoBut
13-12-2009, 06:39 PM
All the other games are working fine.. GET IT SORTED !!!!!!!!!

It's working now :thumbsup:

MSK
13-12-2009, 06:40 PM
Just watched it ...i clicked on another game then just clicked on the hibs one straight after ...:thumbsup:

Fife-Hibee
13-12-2009, 06:45 PM
Very unlucky not to come away with all the points.:agree:

brog
13-12-2009, 06:53 PM
I just watched them & I think we were on end of 2 very poor decisions yesterday.
1. Maka was clearly fouled for the goal. The Killie player, Ford I think, just jumps into him without even looking for the ball. 9 times out of 10 a foul is given for that. ( Regardless Maka should have done better ).
2. Challenge on Nish was a clear penalty, virtually identical to pen that Celtc got yesterday.

Still, I'll take a point from Killie but could easily have been all 3.

.Sean.
13-12-2009, 06:53 PM

Working now :thumbsup:

Mikey
13-12-2009, 06:54 PM
Definite foul on Maka. Good quick thinking from Nish for the goal.

.Sean.
13-12-2009, 06:55 PM

Link :wink:

Allant1981
13-12-2009, 06:56 PM
I just watched them & I think we were on end of 2 very poor decisions yesterday.
1. Maka was clearly fouled for the goal. The Killie player, Ford I think, just jumps into him without even looking for the ball. 9 times out of 10 a foul is given for that. ( Regardless Maka should have done better ).
2. Challenge on Nish was a clear penalty, virtually identical to pen that Celtc got yesterday.

If he jumped into him he would have fell to the side, he only fell when he dropped the ball through his hands and tried to grab it

1875godsgift
13-12-2009, 06:57 PM
Definite foul on Maka. Good quick thinking from Nish for the goal.
I would agree. He certainly had no intention of playing the ball, just ran straight into Maka!

brog
13-12-2009, 07:00 PM
Whether he fell to the side, front or didn't fall at all makes no difference, Maka was clearly fouled.

NOLA
13-12-2009, 07:32 PM
the killie player ford clearly jumps into Maka impeding him, foul 100%

brydekirk
13-12-2009, 07:39 PM
the killie player ford clearly jumps into Maka impeding him, foul 100%

totally :agree: ,all the crap the big man got last night was uncalled for. :agree:

Alfred E Newman
13-12-2009, 08:14 PM
totally :agree: ,all the crap the big man got last night was uncalled for. :agree:

He should have held the cross but 9 times out of 10 it would have been a free kick.

Dunbar Hibee
13-12-2009, 08:22 PM
I agree the foul should have been given, but Maka could have and SHOULD have done better.:agree:

TornadoHibby
13-12-2009, 08:44 PM
I agree the foul should have been given, but Maka could have and SHOULD have done better.:agree:

You've just made my point from yesterday young man! :agree:

Older people generally would wait for more information before firing both barrells as you did yesterday afternoon at the start of the Maka thread! :confused:

Granted, there are older people who would not but most would and that was my point! :agree:

Hopefully, you will have at learned another lesson in life as a result! :cool2: :wink:

BTW, I still haven't seen the incident yet so can't comment on your comments yet! However, the very fact you agree a different thing happened from what you were shouting about yesterday (even if you are still trying to retain some credibility with the capital letter blast :wink: :greengrin) is the important thing IMO! :agree:

EasterRoad4Ever
13-12-2009, 08:44 PM
Like many who were not there, read plenty about Maka's mistake costing us 2 points but having just watched the highlights for the first time the Killie player clearly jumps into Maka. Not interested in where the ball was, just take the keeper out. 10 times out of 10 its a FK.

Let me put it this way. Had that incident cost Celtic or the Huns 2 points there would have been an almightly outcry in the media.

TornadoHibby
13-12-2009, 08:58 PM

Sums it up for me too although I have only seen the BBC highlights. :wink:

Ford definately uses his arm to affect Maka's jump meaning that any judgement he has made about the flight of the ball and where people are is rendered totally irrelevant as he can no longer follow that due to a clear foul! :agree:

Also, Wright definately takes Nish with his left leg - a clear penalty not given! :confused:

From what I saw on the highlights, Maka did little wrong! :agree:

I've no doubt that Danderhall Hibs will track my post down and inform me precisely why my assessment of what I have just watched is not along the precise lines of "his"! :agree:

So, why was the loss of two points Maka's fault then guys? I just don't get it and, after all, I'm using the EXACT same evidence as most of you are! :wink:

ancient hibee
13-12-2009, 09:10 PM
Wasn't at match but based on the highlights it looks as if we stood off them in the first half-unlike against Motherwell last week when we were in their faces all the time.Their goal was obviously a foul but a big hulking brute like Makalamby should be flattening everyone.As it is he's a soft touch and other teams know it.

Bishop Hibee
13-12-2009, 09:20 PM
Definite foul :grr: Totally shocking commentary blaming Maka for it. I'm not his biggest fan but to blame him is a joke. Ford clears him out before the ball arrives!

Great finish from Stokes and clever play from Nish :top marks

Mikey
13-12-2009, 10:28 PM
Like many who were not there.........

I was there and had no idea if it was a foul or not as it happened at the other end. I'd be surprised if anyone in the Hibs end could tell.

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-12-2009, 10:34 PM
A clear foul on Maka so I'll let him off for that :wink:, the way that failed Scottish team manager told it you think there was no one near him :grr:

lucky
13-12-2009, 11:01 PM
Don't think it was a clear foul on makka. You get them sometime others you don't. But it does not take away the fact he is not good enough. Nish was unlucky not to get a penalty

RIP
14-12-2009, 09:39 AM
Just had a look at the BBC highlights where the Killie goal was replayed from different angles. Ford goes flying in with no intention of going for the ball.

His sole intention was to foul our keeper. He hooked his left arm inside Maka's left arm, thus making it impossible for the big man to catch the ball.

Watch Ford's run on the slo-mo and tell me what you think

Fouling bassa :grr:

Peevemor
14-12-2009, 09:45 AM
Juast had a look at the BBC highlights where the Killie goal was replayed from different angles. Ford goes flying in with no intention of going for the ball.

His sole intention was to foul our keeper. He hooked his left arm inside Maka's left arm, thus making it impossible for the big man to catch the ball.

Watch Ford on the highlights

Fouling bassa :grr:

It's not Ford's fault. It isn't even the referee's as he was obviously acting on orders from the GFA (whoever they are) to make sure Hibs lost a goal as we're now seen as a great big massive threat to the OF.

And I hope Rod puts bananas and peanuts in the press box at ER - we'll show that Mowgli what a planning application is really like.

While I'm at it - the sooner we get rid of Yogi and bring in a secret director of football the better.

:grr:

RIP
14-12-2009, 09:50 AM
It's not Ford's fault. It isn't even the referee's as he was obviously acting on orders from the GFA (whoever they are) to make sure Hibs lost a goal as we're now seen as a great big massive threat to the OF.

And I hope Rod puts bananas and peanuts in the press box at ER - we'll show that Mowgli what a planning application is really like.

While I'm at it - the sooner we get rid of Yogi and bring in a secret director of football the better.

Very good P, very good! :greengrin

Can't blame the ref for this one though Vlad - Even Hibs fans at the game didn't realise it was a foul till seeing it on the highlights! The ref was conned by a professional foul - pure and simple

lapsedhibee
14-12-2009, 09:51 AM

If only Nevio Scala's English was better we could get him. :grr:

--------
14-12-2009, 04:47 PM

:agree:

1. Clear foul - Ford pulled him off balance just as he was going to grasp the ball. Maka's way off the ground - I'm not convinced he even had the ball in his hands before he's pulled away from it. The foul should have been given. I'm not sure how Maka should have done better.

2. Clear penalty - but I'm not surprised it wasn't given (we were level on points with Rangers at ko).

The crap Maka's had to take over that has been WAY OTT, to my way of thinking. I expect he WILL go in January/July (why on earth would he want to stay to take even more crap?) and a lot of folks'll be happy and on here having a gloat, but the football club will be the loser.

:bitchy:

LancashireHibby
14-12-2009, 07:15 PM
I'd love to go with what everyone else is saying here and say that Maka was fouled, but I think the same thing would have happened regardless of whether a guy was near him or not; his technique in trying to catch the ball was completely wrong, I reckon. Certainly no reason to be vilified as he made up for it with a number of decent saves, but on balance a draw was a fair result.

James70
14-12-2009, 11:56 PM
Killie goal should have been a freekick to Hibs according to Pat Nevin.