PDA

View Full Version : Yams Tynie attendance yesterday, eh?

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Giving it as just under 15.000 :confused: just cannot believe this is right, surely they they must be counting simply everyone who walks into the ground supporters or not, didn't look that full in the highlights anyway, is this another arrogant pack of yam lies again?

TheBall'sRound
13-12-2009, 01:14 PM
Giving it as just under 15.000 :confused: just cannot believe this is right, surely they they must be counting simply everyone who walks into the ground supporters or not, didn't look that full in the highlights anyway, is this another arrogant pack of yam lies again?

It is common practice for some of the spl teams to count ticket sales and not turnstile turns (as we do).

I suppose the thinking is, who in their right mind wouldn't attend a game they have already paid for??:devil:

danhibees1875
13-12-2009, 01:17 PM
It is common practice for some of the spl teams to count ticket sales and not turnstile turns (as we do).

I suppose the thinking is, who in their right mind wouldn't attend a game they have already paid for??:devil:

:agree:

On average Hibs have about 1,000 ticket holders who don't turn up to the games.

Petrie's Tache
13-12-2009, 01:17 PM

I suppose the thinking is, who in their right mind wouldn't attend a game they have already paid for??:devil:#

Would I be right in saying that if they have 10,000 season ticket holders, then that is where they start the counting at?

Hibercelona
13-12-2009, 01:19 PM

Only 15,000? :confused:

They must have forgotton to count the other 385,000 that were staying in the biggest hotel in the world at the back of their new mega stand.

johnrebus
13-12-2009, 01:29 PM
People always want to be at the scene of a car crash............,

:jamboak:

IWasThere2016
13-12-2009, 01:34 PM
15,000 is that cumulative? :greengrin

Sumner
13-12-2009, 01:39 PM
only 15,000 - surely they have to add the 9,000 locked out
desperately disappointed at missing Vlad's Euro champs... surely.

TheMentalHibees
13-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Refuse to believe that their gates are still that big, whilst more than half their support are supposed to be revolting.

H18sry
13-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Surely attendance figures will be counted for tax reasons, so its strange that they would be lying by saying there is more attending as that will cost them more tax in the long run. :confused:

Hibercelona
13-12-2009, 01:54 PM
Surely attendance figures will be counted for tax reasons, so its strange that they would be lying by saying there is more attending as that will cost them more tax in the long run. :confused:

They pay tax? :confused:

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-12-2009, 02:03 PM
Scroll down to porty jambo post, at last a yam that tells the truth!!

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=67520

TheMentalHibees
13-12-2009, 02:21 PM
Hibernians, Abergreen and Dungdeh Hibernians are well aware they are way behind Heart of Midlothian FC in Scottish football's pecking order. If any of their moronic fans claim otherwise they are simply at the wind up.

An ounce of what he's smoking please.

mayo hibee
13-12-2009, 02:22 PM
The quote underneath that one is even more telling.

They also add how many tickets they have given the away support, irrespective if they are all sold.

jgl07
13-12-2009, 02:24 PM
Tax will be based on ticket sales and not on published attendance figures.

Hearts selling junior season tickets for £20 will encourage people to buy one for family members who are only likely to attend a handful of matches a season.

Alex Trager
13-12-2009, 02:42 PM
please stop this thread , this is what they do on kickback and its such a petty thing to be done

Pedantic_Hibee
13-12-2009, 02:51 PM
please stop this thread , this is what they do on kickback and its such a petty thing to be done

They started it :greengrin

They bump up their attendances so they can feel good about themselves and perpetuate the myth that they're still the 3rd force in Scotland.

Last time I looked they were the 9th force in Scotland.

Attendances of 14,000 isn't enough to save them in any case given that they're losing money hand over fist. To me, it seems the Hearts fans aren't doing enough to save their club by not supporting "Mr Romanov" in his quest for global domination and the empty seats are evident of that.

So, if you accumulated both Hibs and Hearts' attendances in the same way they might just have a few more fans than ourselves every fortnight, I'll let them carry on and claim their meek moral victory if it keeps them warm at night.

We can console ourselves in the knowledge that even if the remainder of our home games this season were played behind closed doors, we'd still be able to pay win bonuses on time.

Enjoy your Christmas ya pink-clad fuds :greengrin

down-the-slope
13-12-2009, 02:54 PM
Refuse to believe that their gates are still that big, whilst more than half their support are supposed to be revolting.

:confused: I think you will find most of their support are Revolting

Alex Trager
13-12-2009, 02:57 PM
They started it :greengrin

They bump up their attendances so they can feel good about themselves and perpetuate the myth that they're still the 3rd force in Scotland.

Last time I looked they were the 9th force in Scotland.

Attendances of 14,000 isn't enough to save them in any case given that they're losing money hand over fist. To me, it seems the Hearts fans aren't doing enough to save their club by not supporting "Mr Romanov" in his quest for global domination and the empty seats are evident of that.

So, if you accumulated both Hibs and Hearts' attendances in the same way they might just have a few more fans than ourselves every fortnight, I'll let them carry on and claim their meek moral victory if it keeps them warm at night.

We can console ourselves in the knowledge that even if the remainder of our home games this season were played behind closed doors, we'd still be able to pay win bonuses on time.

Enjoy your Christmas ya pink-clad fuds :greengrin

to prove this.....this is lifted from the same post on jk

Hibernians, Abergreen and Dungdeh Hibernians are well aware they are way behind Heart of Midlothian FC in Scottish football's pecking order. If any of their moronic fans claim otherwise they are simply at the wind up. http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/images/smilies/smoking.gif

Dibben
13-12-2009, 02:58 PM

I've seen Yamsville fairly full, and I tell you, MOST of their support are revolting!

BH.

EH6 Hibby
13-12-2009, 03:00 PM
Maybe they sold more tickets because Romanov was there, were they not supposed to be protesting? How did that go? :whistle:

steakbake
13-12-2009, 03:21 PM
Maybe they sold more tickets because Romanov was there, were they not supposed to be protesting? How did that go? :whistle:

Mr. Romanov :wink:

Geo_1875
13-12-2009, 03:32 PM
Heard on the radio that Romanov did not turn up. Apparently, he never intended to and had only said he would be there to locate the source of a leak in his organisation. How mad is this man?

Alex Trager
13-12-2009, 03:55 PM
heard on the radio that romanov did not turn up. Apparently, he never intended to and had only said he would be there to locate the source of a leak in his organisation. How mad is this man?
very

forthhibby
13-12-2009, 04:26 PM
with attendances like that, all there financial woes will soon be behind them:greengrin

HibbyAndy
13-12-2009, 04:35 PM
very

Hearts and Romanov are choobs.

scoopyboy
13-12-2009, 05:10 PM
Heard on the radio that Romanov did not turn up. Apparently, he never intended to and had only said he would be there to locate the source of a leak in his organisation. How mad is this man?

His basketball team had a top of the table clash in Lithuania.

Cropley10
13-12-2009, 05:20 PM
Hearts 'logic' is that all season ticket seats have been sold and can't be sold again. Whether anyone actually bothers to turn up or not is irrelevant. Ditto with the away allocation - tickets given to the visting side can't be sold to anyone else.

So they (love to) talk about 'attendances' when it's really 'tickets allocated'. This helps fuel their superiority complex. They are another small Club, but the way they go on you think their attendance was 41,000 not 14,000.

weonlywon6-2
13-12-2009, 05:31 PM
#

Would I be right in saying that if they have 10,000 season ticket holders, then that is where they start the counting at?

as i have mentioned before thats exactly what they do.i`d take 3-4000 of that figure

Big_D
13-12-2009, 06:35 PM
His basketball team had a top of the table clash in Lithuania.

So he chose Basketball over Basketcase :greengrin

degenerated
13-12-2009, 06:38 PM

nae supposed about it, their support have always been revolting. :greengrin

greenginger
13-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Looking the BBC highlights of the match and ignore the "action" on the pitch and look at the stands when the camera pans out.

There are huge areas of the Roseburn stand and the old stand with not a person to be seen.

Attendance 14,873 is a total myth.

Max. 12,000 and that's being generous.

Mag7
13-12-2009, 07:58 PM
The paltry 400 they took to Hamilton last week is a better way to judge their 'big club' status.

chorley_fm
13-12-2009, 08:01 PM
Pity post

Winston Ingram
13-12-2009, 08:01 PM
If they start publishing the real attendances it will be another stick to beat them with.

Let's also not forget their ticketing policy.

They sold season tickets to U12's for £19. As a result that'll likely mean a parent will come with them so for each 1 sold they are probably filling 2 seats. Take that and the fact that they allegedly count all season ticket holders whether they turn up or not you'll probably find they'd be sub 10k.:agree:

Winston Ingram
13-12-2009, 08:02 PM
The paltry 400 they took to Hamilton last week is a better way to judge their 'big club' status.

Was in no 200?:confused:

Bishop Hibee
13-12-2009, 08:08 PM
If the crowd figure is true then that's more worrying. Talk about burying their heads in the sand.

If Hibs were in the same position with a nutter in charge, I'd have given up my ST seasons ago and gone to away games only thus supporting the team but not giving a penny to the owner.

Lessons learnt from the late 80's/early 90's that the maroon buffoons will have to learn the hard way.

lyonhibs
13-12-2009, 08:24 PM
What I don't get is why some Hearts fans are so impressed that they are - allegedly - getting approx 2,000 more per game than us.

A kids season ticket costs something like 2 bob and an empty Barr Cola bottle.

If you even so much as look at buying a strip/doormat/mug in the club store they appear to positively fling multiple free tickets at you.

These 2 examples can either be taken as "excellent gestures" by the clubs towards there fans, or as desperate attempts to generate cash/gain brownie points with supporters who've been subjected to such comedy *****e this season.

Imagine if you'd banged out £350 on a platinum season ticket at Crimecastle, had bought the strip full price before the season started, and don't have any bairns - you'd be absolutely spewing right now, before even accounting for the fact that the team is *****, the manager spouts the most fantastic bollocks after every game and their owner only ever deigns them with his presence (never his actual cash) so that he can let loose on yet another comedy rant about Scottish Football and how every government agency ever is out to kick his ickle Hearts team off the pitch.

If they want to get throbbers over the fact that they've been blackmailed into showing up to watch that rubbish, whereas actually staying away might constitute a decent attempt at this "protest/revolution" that's been in the pipeline for about 18 months, then they can have it.

Oh, and finally:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/table/default.stm

To quote the OP of the JKB thread linked above:

"You can't deny the facts"

jabis
13-12-2009, 09:09 PM

very

:faf:

Go yersel' wee man :faf:

Anyone else ?

lapsedhibee
13-12-2009, 09:29 PM

Certifiably?

Hibbyradge
14-12-2009, 08:16 AM
Why would you want to pretend there were 4000 more people at the game than actually turned up? :hmmm:

http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/BCO1841.jpg

Love the Green
14-12-2009, 08:33 AM

Actually all their fans are revolting

"keep the faith":wink:

Dashing Bob S
14-12-2009, 09:10 AM
Why would you want to pretend there were 4000 more people at the game than actually turned up? :hmmm:

Try utterly delusional with a massively overinflated sense of your own importance.

We can add 'pathetic liars' to every other offense they've excelled at.

NORTHERNHIBBY
14-12-2009, 09:44 AM

Money laundering.

brog
14-12-2009, 09:54 AM

It keeps them happy & fools idiots like Hugh Keevins in today's DR who talks about the size of the crowd being a demonstration of loyalty!! Aye, right! Stupidity & craven obsequiousness definitely!

Dipped flake
14-12-2009, 10:59 AM
The crowd on Saturday was much bigger than I had expected, with it being so close to Christmas. Dundee Utd brought a big support with them, about 1800 or so, so I actually thought the attendance was bigger than was announced. Hearts do count season tickets in the attendance as that is a ticket that they can't sell again. No idea how many that adds to the attendance figure on a weekly basis though.

Hibs7
14-12-2009, 11:42 AM
Spot the Jambo ????????????
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/top_scorers/default.stm

Hibs7
14-12-2009, 11:42 AM
The crowd on Saturday was much bigger than I had expected, with it being so close to Christmas. Dundee Utd brought a big support with them, about 1800 or so, so I actually thought the attendance was bigger than was announced. Hearts do count season tickets in the attendance as that is a ticket that they can't sell again. No idea how many that adds to the attendance figure on a weekly basis though.

Well obviously the figures are untrue then. :faf::faf:

lapsedhibee
14-12-2009, 11:58 AM
You state that as if there's some sort of logic behind it. :confused:

Going by this yamalogic ...

Suppose that in the last 16 of the 2011 CL relegation-haunted Hertz are playing Barca and Casper's chum runs on the pitch and takes a swing at Messi. UEFA decides that the home leg of the quarters will have to be behind closed doors. That'll be 17,420 tickets that Hertz "can't sell". Hertz will release an attendance figure for the match of 17,420. To you this seems rational? :dunno:

magpie1892
14-12-2009, 12:13 PM
I was at Tynecastle on Saturday and I reckon there were about 13,000 there.

It's on record that they do count the ST holders as attending regardless of whether they turn up or not. I've jambo ST-holding mates who pick their games now as they've had their fill for the time being.

Regardless, an attendance of 12,000 jambos (Utd. brought about a thousand) is actually pretty good considering how poor a side they are.

Having said that, if they shift 9,000 STs next season with a perpetuation of the current situation, it'll be a miracle.

Dipped flake
14-12-2009, 12:29 PM

magpie1892
14-12-2009, 12:36 PM

There were never 1,800 arabs there.

hibhib7
14-12-2009, 12:38 PM
Didn't they sell a lot of kids' season tickets for buttons? That probably means that their dads are forced to take them along to every game. There won't be many paying at the gate, so you can expect them to be losing money every week unless they are playing a team with a decent travelling support. The size of the support they took to Hamilton tells you how many are willing to pay at the gate this season.

Dipped flake
14-12-2009, 01:26 PM
There were never 1,800 arabs there.
They had nearly 3 sections of the Roseburn; each section has about 700 seats so that is 2100, minus segregation so 1800 is probably close to the mark. Not sure from your response if you think I have greatly underestimated the number of Arabs there or exaggerated the figure. No idea why I should do either to be honest.

PatHead
14-12-2009, 01:46 PM
There was me silly old me thinking the attendance was the people who attend the game, not the number of tickets sold.

(Suppose this helps Hearts with their statement they are one of the 20 best supported teams in the uk)

dangermouse
14-12-2009, 02:20 PM
Spot the Jambo ????????????
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/top_scorers/default.stm

Probably Nade :faf: if the chart went that low