PDA

View Full Version : NHC Who's all going to the Liverpool FC Party in the summer?

Richard Scott
13-12-2009, 04:16 AM
http://www.lfc-endofseasonparty.com/

H18sry
13-12-2009, 09:44 AM
http://www.lfc-endofseasonparty.com/

Do keep up :yawn: http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=167648

Cameron1875
13-12-2009, 01:21 PM
dont know if your just fishing H18sry but that was bit harsh.

that thread is weeks old and not everybody visits .net every day

Hank Schrader
13-12-2009, 01:34 PM

:agree:

But anything for a smart arsed dig at a fellow poster eh :rolleyes:

Cameron1875
13-12-2009, 01:41 PM
:agree: All hibs fans on this. Even though sometimes i do wonder with childish digs. Even saw someone throw out another posters argument because he was 17 :bitchy:. Still won't go anymore into that.

H18sry
13-12-2009, 02:10 PM

oh right so because its old its not relevant :bye:

BroxburnHibee
13-12-2009, 11:00 PM
oh right so because its old its not relevant :bye:

He never said that - gie it a rest.

Wotherspiniesta
13-12-2009, 11:04 PM
Another step towards a top half finish today :agree:

jgl07
14-12-2009, 02:09 AM
"Who's all going to the Liverpool FC Party in the summer?"

I thought the whole idea was that the end of season party was not going to be in the Summer. More like January.

Dashing Bob S
14-12-2009, 06:38 AM
I said at the start of the season that this club were going to be the next Leeds or Newcastle.

Watch this space.

Just Jimmy
14-12-2009, 08:06 AM
I said at the start of the season that this club were going to be the next Leeds or Newcastle.

Watch this space.

The same Newcastle that are are 8 points clear of second place and 10 of third, despite being everyone's tip to go down to league 1 this season?

Dashing Bob S
14-12-2009, 10:13 AM
The same Newcastle that are are 8 points clear of second place and 10 of third, despite being everyone's tip to go down to league 1 this season?

I'm sure Newcastle will be back up, and I hope they do as I've a soft spot for them, but getting back into Premiership won't conceal the massive behind-the-scenes problems at that club, any more than staying in it will do for Liverpool.

Bad Martini
14-12-2009, 12:07 PM
Liverpool have been ***** this season, fact. I've always been a Liverpool follower and always will be. Its not always easy and they arent always successful and as noted by many "lifelong fans of other clubs such as Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd" (aka GLORY HUNTERS) - they HAVE NOT won the league in a number of years.

Much like following Hibs though, its not always easy.

And following Scotland.

As I said many times before, thats the way it is. Once you pick, yer stuck and thats that.

Unlike the glory hunting bassas of this world who change team depending on who is most likely/is winning at the time.

Liverpool will come good again, as soon as the wee ******** Raffa pisses off and lets someone with an ounce of brains in to the seat. Bring back Kenny...he's the man for the Reds.

ENDOF

Green Mikey
14-12-2009, 12:24 PM
Liverpool have been ***** this season, fact. I've always been a Liverpool follower and always will be. Its not always easy and they arent always successful and as noted by many "lifelong fans of other clubs such as Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd" (aka GLORY HUNTERS) - they HAVE NOT won the league in a number of years.

Much like following Hibs though, its not always easy.

And following Scotland.

As I said many times before, thats the way it is. Once you pick, yer stuck and thats that.

Unlike the glory hunting bassas of this world who change team depending on who is most likely/is winning at the time.

Liverpool will come good again, as soon as the wee ******** Raffa pisses off and lets someone with an ounce of brains in to the seat. Bring back Kenny...he's the man for the Reds.

ENDOF

Following Liverpool can't have been that hard:wink:

Liverpool won the Champs League not long ago and under Houlier they won plenty cups plus top four finishes and watching players like Torres and Gerard doesn't sound that difficult to me.

Bad Martini
15-12-2009, 08:00 AM
Following Liverpool can't have been that hard:wink:

Liverpool won the Champs League not long ago and under Houlier they won plenty cups plus top four finishes and watching players like Torres and Gerard doesn't sound that difficult to me.

Indeed they did and over the peace they have won a lot of things....they have also had plenty lean spells and that's the nicest way I can put the souness managerial years which were no better than the blobby years.

The point is, its not always cups and victories. However, unlike many born again glory hunters who have "always" followed man u, chelsea etc the success matters not. Its like following Hibs....wouldnae matter if either team won **** all ever again...I'm no aboot to renounce the team and follow the winning side.

Anyways, the mighty reds will be back...walk on !

heretoday
15-12-2009, 10:15 AM
I support Everton but I don't hate Liverpool and I wouldn't say their season was over either, especially in the light of recent results at the top of the Prem.

Liverpool have too many good players for them to be counted out at this early stage.

Wotherspiniesta
15-12-2009, 12:28 PM
I support Everton but I don't hate Liverpool and I wouldn't say their season was over either, especially in the light of recent results at the top of the Prem.

Liverpool have too many good players for them to be counted out at this early stage.

Do they though?

Gerrard and Torres aside the Liverpool team is very ordinary.

Benitez knows this aswell. When asked about the strength of his squad recently he mentioned the return of Gerrard and Torres. 2 players= not a good squad.

People doubted and practically writ off Man United chances of winning the premier league this season after losing Ronaldo and Tevez, but Man United have a quality squad, that's the difference.

Marabou Stork
15-12-2009, 12:33 PM

Everyone's tip to go down to League 1?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Newcastle favourites to win the Championship this year?

Baw187
15-12-2009, 12:44 PM
As BM says, you pick your team and get on with it. I also follow Liverpool, always have, and compared to supporting Man U, Chelsea, or Arsenal, Liverpool haven't done much in those years.

But who cares? They're a great club, wi great fans, and they'll come good again at some point. Unlike some other clubs, there are plenty of willing investors if the American twats can stop playing erse holes.

weonlywon6-2
15-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Indeed they did and over the peace they have won a lot of things....they have also had plenty lean spells and that's the nicest way I can put the souness managerial years which were no better than the blobby years.

The point is, its not always cups and victories. However, unlike many born again glory hunters who have "always" followed man u, chelsea etc the success matters not. Its like following Hibs....wouldnae matter if either team won **** all ever again...I'm no aboot to renounce the team and follow the winning side.

Anyways, the mighty reds will be back...walk on !

are they not the most succesful english club of all time ?

:thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
15-12-2009, 06:19 PM
IMHO Liverpool have to many 'average' players..players like Ngog Lucas Skrtel Kuyt , all good/great players but not world class players.

I think Aston Villa will take Liverpool's place this season.

blackpoolhibs
15-12-2009, 06:21 PM
As BM says, you pick your team and get on with it. I also follow Liverpool, always have, and compared to supporting Man U, Chelsea, or Arsenal, Liverpool haven't done much in those years.

But who cares? They're a great club, wi great fans, and they'll come good again at some point. Unlike some other clubs, there are plenty of willing investors if the American twats can stop playing erse holes.

I'm not so sure about that. If they dont make the top 4 this season, they could be on a very slippery slope. And it will take a lot of money to get back in that top 4, money this lot dont have.

Baw187
15-12-2009, 06:38 PM
I'm not so sure about that. If they dont make the top 4 this season, they could be on a very slippery slope. And it will take a lot of money to get back in that top 4, money this lot dont have.

They don't have anywhere near the level of debt or bad management Newcastle or Leeds had when they hit 'the slope' and given the marketable nature of the club across the world, there will be no shortage of proper investers wanting to step in.

The only thing stopping this at present is the greed of the americans. Not financial uncertainty IMO.

Also, I believe Liverpool will make the top 4... just. They aren't miles behind Villa and will probably (hopefully) push on. They need to make a couple of signings I'd expect, however.