PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Kyle

duffers
12-12-2009, 06:58 PM
What an arse.
I dont want him anywhere near our team.
spent the whole game moaning at the ref and trying to wind our players up.
One of the worst football players in the SPL as all he can do is get away with pushing players to win headers :grr:

Sir David Gray
12-12-2009, 07:18 PM
I wasn't at the game today but he was exactly the same during the match at Easter Road earlier in the season.

Hibby Bairn
12-12-2009, 07:20 PM
I thought Bamba was going to kill him before Hogg held him back.

Removed
12-12-2009, 07:27 PM
What an arse.
I dont want him anywhere near our team.
spent the whole game moaning at the ref and trying to wind our players up.
One of the worst football players in the SPL as all he can do is get away with pushing players to win headers :grr:

:agree: And why wasn't he yellow carded at least or even sent off for lifting his hands :confused:

Toaods
12-12-2009, 07:51 PM
I wasn't at the game nor did I listen to the commentary but he is the type of player we don't have.

I read of two headers - one bringing out a good save from Maka and the other cleared off the line. Still take him in a flash, opponents and their fans don't like him, managers, team mates and his own fans love him...good enough for me. :cool2:

Capt Mainwaring
12-12-2009, 07:51 PM
Did anyone see him constantly nipping Bamba's bum today!!

WindyMiller
12-12-2009, 07:54 PM
:agree: And why wasn't he yellow carded at least or even sent off for lifting his hands :confused:

I think the refs were told to ease off with the cards.
For him then to book Wotherspoon for a very innocuous, and accidental, challenge was shocking.

whereswallace?
12-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Did anyone see him constantly nipping Bamba's bum today!!

:agree: At every corner,right in front of the ref aswell! Also thought that Ford got away with murder,everytime the ball was put into Nish or Stokes he'd have them in a bear hug.

bigstu
12-12-2009, 08:08 PM
he looked a very average in the game at easter road, just a big guy who they can punt the ball up to. Certainly didn't look anything special. Handful for defenders & scores goals though.

PatHead
12-12-2009, 08:10 PM
:agree: At every corner,right in front of the ref aswell! Also thought that Ford got away with murder,everytime the ball was put into Nish or Stokes he'd have them in a bear hug.

Craig Brown had Ford as Motm!

Alex Trager
12-12-2009, 08:14 PM
i HATE him the boy was a comlete and utter tosser the day he can bolt , he's a fat tit

Hibby Bairn
12-12-2009, 08:17 PM
i HATE him the boy was a comlete and utter tosser the day he can bolt , he's a fat tit

No like him then? :greengrin

Alex Trager
12-12-2009, 08:25 PM
no really

whereswallace?
12-12-2009, 08:44 PM
Craig Brown had Ford as Motm!

I heard that on the radio coming home,that sums Broon up for me.