PDA

View Full Version : Stokes

Velma Dinkley
12-12-2009, 06:47 PM
Good goal. Well done lad. Keep them coming!

whereswallace?
12-12-2009, 06:53 PM
Good goal. Well done lad. Keep them coming!

Great finish,just wish he'd be a bit more alert during games,more than once today he was caught "on his heels".

Velma Dinkley
12-12-2009, 07:03 PM
Well it's not quite the 4 pager I hoped for but we'll get there. I bloody love hibs!!!

PatHead
12-12-2009, 07:21 PM
Anyone else think Stokes will beat Deeks in goalscoring charts this season? I have a sneeky feeling he will.

H18sry
12-12-2009, 07:30 PM
Anyone else think Stokes will beat Deeks in goalscoring charts this season? I have a sneeky feeling he will.

As long as all the players keep scoring we will do alright :agree:

WindyMiller
12-12-2009, 07:51 PM
IMO the goal was a great combination by, up to that point, the 2 worst players in green .

Removed
12-12-2009, 07:51 PM
IMO the goal was a great combination by, up to that point, the 2 worst players in green .

:agree:

Velma Dinkley
12-12-2009, 07:55 PM
That's more like it. A good positive thread!

NOLA
12-12-2009, 08:00 PM
Stokes said it himself on Hibs Tv that he's still not where he wants to be yet fitness wise, even after the amount of games he's played so far, so can only get better:agree:

Hibee_Rab
12-12-2009, 09:10 PM

I though nish was good all match, again:thumbsup:

whereswallace?
12-12-2009, 09:19 PM
I though nish was good all match, again:thumbsup:

100% AGREE,he was nowhere near being our worst player at any stage of the game today.IMO. He has looked like a different player the last 3 games,long may it continue.:agree:

ArabHibee
12-12-2009, 09:25 PM

:confused: Are you having a giraffe? Nish was nowhere near one of the worst players in green today. Stokes, yes, did nothing till he scored and many a punter was shouting for him to be subbed just before he did score. Nish set that goal up superbly for Stokes.

In my eyes, Zemmama did hee haw all match, wish he'd stop the crappy showboating and just get on with it.

wee hay
12-12-2009, 10:12 PM
stokes only looked intrested once all game and that was when he ran through to score with a good finish:yawn:

sleeping giant
12-12-2009, 10:13 PM
stokes only looked intrested once all game and that was when he ran through to score with a good finish:yawn:

Do you not like him scoring then ?

blackpoolhibs
12-12-2009, 10:16 PM

He should get more of those types of ball, and play on the defenders shoulders more often. Thats when he does come to life, and as last week he scored again doing so.

Pedantic_Hibee
12-12-2009, 10:40 PM

If he does that once a game, I genuinely couldn't give a ****** what he does for the other 89 minutes and 55 seconds.

rainman
13-12-2009, 06:58 AM
If he does that once a game, I genuinely couldn't give a ****** what he does for the other 89 minutes and 55 seconds.

Thats all very well but when you have Riordan doing the same, it means we play most matches with 9 men and rely on a their goals to bail us out.

Pedantic_Hibee
13-12-2009, 07:07 AM
Thats all very well but when you have Riordan doing the same, it means we play most matches with 9 men and rely on a their goals to bail us out.

That would be us two goals to the good though :wink:

Steve20
13-12-2009, 07:44 AM
Stokes played well yesterday and scored a good goal. I think he has played ok since coming to the club. Wish people would get off his back.

WindyMiller
13-12-2009, 08:54 AM
:confused: Are you having a giraffe? Nish was nowhere near one of the worst players in green today. Stokes, yes, did nothing till he scored and many a punter was shouting for him to be subbed just before he did score. Nish set that goal up superbly for Stokes.

In my eyes, Zemmama did hee haw all match, wish he'd stop the crappy showboating and just get on with it.

No I'm not.
IMO Nish was back to his usual form i.e. poor control, misplaced passes and falling over.
He started to play better in the second-half and really caome onto a game once we scored.
I agree with your point about Zemmama.
Good morning.:greengrin

whereswallace?
13-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Stokes played well yesterday and scored a good goal. I think he has played ok since coming to the club. Wish people would get off his back.

I wouldnt agree with that,thought he was actually poor yesterday.He did score a goal though and if you give him chances he will put the ball away.

MSK
13-12-2009, 05:20 PM
Anyone else think Stokes will beat Deeks in goalscoring charts this season? I have a sneeky feeling he will.I hope so ..i have a £20 bet on wi TQM ...:thumbsup: