PDA

View Full Version : Clip of Riordan`s last minute effort.

Carheenlea
12-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Here`s my clip of Deeks almost snatching the winner today, a trademark effort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf1RlUWid7Y

1875godsgift
12-12-2009, 07:48 PM

Good clip mate! The first shot was close too, was it Wotherspoon?

hibbie02
12-12-2009, 07:48 PM

:top marks

Part/Time Supporter
12-12-2009, 07:49 PM
Good clip mate! The first shot was close too, was it Wotherspoon?

That wasn't a shot. It was a clipped cross that was headed out.

Killiehibbie
12-12-2009, 07:51 PM
:top marks

Only 9/10 it didn't go in. Top marks for cameraman though.

1875godsgift
12-12-2009, 07:53 PM
That wasn't a shot. It was a clipped cross that was headed out.
I just watched it again and stand corrected. I thought it was the goalie who had punched it away!
I'll go n get my glasses........

hibbie02
12-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Only 9/10 it didn't go in. Top marks for cameraman though.

They were for the cameraman!!! :wink:

PatHead
12-12-2009, 08:03 PM
Is this the same last minute shot that Craig Brown said never looked like going in? Goalie seemed to disagree

Bayern Bru
12-12-2009, 08:04 PM
Is this the same last minute shot that Craig Brown said never looked like going in? Goalie seemed to disagree

The very same.
Man's a fud.

Monts
12-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Cracking effort! If only it'd sneaked in.

Incidently how good was wotherspoons control there! Very David Murphy-esque, with his head up looking for the cross before hes even taken the ball down.

He will be an outstanding player in the future.

silverhibee
12-12-2009, 11:07 PM

Any photos of todays game Carheenlea, :hnet: miss them.:agree::thumbsup:

Carheenlea
13-12-2009, 02:29 AM
Any photos of todays game Carheenlea, :hnet: miss them.:agree::thumbsup:

Simple reason as that at this time of year it gets too dark to get sharp enough images from the stands. Left camera in car at Ibrox as as had word that they don`t allow SLR cameras in there, and since then with the darkening of the light, have left it at home. Todays was a pocket camera effort and got lucky with a decent clip . Reckon the light will be better in into March, so will get back into it then. (The light will be perfect for the time of the Scottish Cup Final, don`t you worry....:wink:)

Dashing Bob S
13-12-2009, 11:07 AM
The very same.
Man's a fud.

I really wouldn't trust the janitor of lunacy to clean my toilets, let alone pass judgement on anything pertaining to association football.

nickwhibs
13-12-2009, 11:11 AM
Was there a decent hibs support? Looked pretty full in bottom section, judging by the clip...

hibbie02
13-12-2009, 11:12 AM
The very same.
Man's a fud.

That is no fair to fuds! :wink:

ArabHibee
13-12-2009, 11:28 AM
Was there a decent hibs support? Looked pretty full in bottom section, judging by the clip...

About 1100 hibs supporters there, according to the announcer who thanked us for coming! :greengrin

silverhibee
13-12-2009, 01:47 PM
Simple reason as that at this time of year it gets too dark to get sharp enough images from the stands. Left camera in car at Ibrox as as had word that they don`t allow SLR cameras in there, and since then with the darkening of the light, have left it at home. Todays was a pocket camera effort and got lucky with a decent clip . Reckon the light will be better in into March, so will get back into it then. (The light will be perfect for the time of the Scottish Cup Final, don`t you worry....:wink:)

:thumbsup:

nickwhibs
13-12-2009, 01:58 PM
About 1100 hibs supporters there, according to the announcer who thanked us for coming! :greengrin

That's a pretty good turnout on a bloody freezing day

basehibby
13-12-2009, 02:06 PM

What??? Granpa Broon needs to get down to Specsavers for a new script then - goalie was beaten all ends up and if it had dipped an inch more it was in - cracking effort and Deeks very unlucky not to score :boo hoo: