PDA

View Full Version : The good news is.......

MyJo
12-12-2009, 06:10 PM
Dundee United also slipped up against bottom 6 opposition today so they haven't gained any ground on us in the race for 3rd. :greengrin

Mikey
12-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Indeed. And I think the yams dropped another place in the league!!

Lofarl
12-12-2009, 08:51 PM
Nearly a carlsberg weekend:wink:

Hibercelona
12-12-2009, 09:06 PM
Dundee United also slipped up against bottom 6 opposition today so they haven't gained any ground on us in the race for 3rd. :greengrin

Should we not be grateful that the BIG team slipped up? As 3 points would surely have kick started their quest towards league domination.

WindyMiller
12-12-2009, 09:10 PM
Should we not be grateful that the BIG team slipped up? As 3 points would surely have kick started their quest towards European domination.

Edited!

MyJo
12-12-2009, 09:15 PM
Should we not be grateful that the BIG team slipped up? As 3 points would surely have kick started their quest towards league domination.

dont worry, once they sign a world cup star striker in january we'll be firmly back in thier shadow where we belong :agree:

Hibercelona
12-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Edited!

Is it only European now?

Or are they just saving world domination for a later date?

blackpoolhibs
12-12-2009, 09:47 PM
Is it only European now?

Or are they just saving world domination for a later date?

Their team is severely understrength just now, with Iraq and Afghanistan taking priority at this moment in time.

Hibercelona
12-12-2009, 09:52 PM
Their team is severely understrength just now, with Iraq and Afghanistan taking priority at this moment in time.

I feel comfortable in my home now, knowing that these brave (world war winning) soldiers are keeping the terrorists at bay. :agree:

Pedantic_Hibee
12-12-2009, 11:23 PM
I've just had my head kicked in by a baying mob of angry Jambos for not wearing a poppy whilst selling pegs on a street corner in Hampshire.

Yobs :boo hoo:

Pete
12-12-2009, 11:31 PM
I've just had my head kicked in by a baying mob of angry Jambos for not wearing a poppy whilst selling pegs on a street corner in Hampshire.

Yobs :boo hoo:

I don't believe a word of that.

Mobs of jambos aren't angry any more...they're all at the acceptance stage.

You might get the odd open letter but that's about it.

Pedantic_Hibee
12-12-2009, 11:41 PM
I don't believe a word of that.

Mobs of jambos aren't angry any more...they're all at the acceptance stage.

You might get the odd open letter but that's about it.

Quite funny to see them vent all their frustration at Laryea Kingston for sloping off the pitch with 5 minutes to go with a phantom injury.

Now, if it were Romanov walking around the perimeter of the pitch, I wonder if he would have received the same vitriolic abuse? Not a ****ing chance, yet this is the man that brought Kingston to the club and rewarded him with a stonking salary.

But no, they vent all their frustrations at everyone else bar him, because they're running scared of Vlad.

"Don't shout at him, he'll shut us down. All we can do is bend over and receive our shafting in accepting fashion otherwise he'll really harm us"

Thank God us Hibs fans don't have a man at the helm who's tantamount to a creepy Eastern European uncle.

I see the Jambos at the game were referring to Kingston as a "spear chucker" and many other racially-motivated insults today as well. Classless welts.

Harty95
13-12-2009, 07:38 PM

is it not just fantastic to hear hearts being referred to as that !:greengrin