PDA

View Full Version : Miller or brown

JCHibby
12-12-2009, 06:05 PM
Simple who would you have? For me miller, today again was brilliant!!

70hibby
12-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Simple who would you have? For me miller, today again was brilliant!!

Can I be greedy and have both :thumbsup:

HibeeUnderwood
12-12-2009, 10:55 PM
Can I be greedy and have both :thumbsup:

Same :thumbsup:

I find it really hard to choose both to be honest

They are both that good! :thumbsup:

I would have them in my team anyday

Hibercelona
12-12-2009, 10:57 PM
Brown would still edge it for me if i'm being seriously honest.

But there really isn't much to choose between them. Miller is top notch. :agree:

Pedantic_Hibee
12-12-2009, 11:09 PM
Against Motherwell, he completed 90% of passes, he was in possession of the ball around 60 times and 20 of those times was through him winning the ball off a 'Well player.

But of course, he was below par against the Yams therefore he is s*ite by default.

Going by their logic, Maradona should hand back his World Cup medal and his Scudetto medal as he was anonymous in a game against Bari away from home and was therefore a f***ing horrendous footballer :agree:

They hermaphrodites couldnae spot a decent passer of a ball if they pinged a size 5 Mitre smack bang in the middle of their inbred face from 70 yards.

CallumHibs07
13-12-2009, 12:23 AM
Against Motherwell, he completed 90% of passes, he was in possession of the ball around 60 times and 20 of those times was through him winning the ball off a 'Well player.

But of course, he was below par against the Yams therefore he is s*ite by default.

Going by their logic, Maradona should hand back his World Cup medal and his Scudetto medal as he was anonymous in a game against Bari away from home and was therefore a f***ing horrendous footballer :agree:

They hermaphrodites couldnae spot a decent passer of a ball if they pinged a size 5 Mitre smack bang in the middle of their inbred face from 70 yards.

I see what you did there:greengrin

GlesgaeHibby
13-12-2009, 08:49 AM

That stat tells you all you need to know about Miller. Excellent footballer and such a breath of fresh air to have such a quality passing midfielder (two actually with McBride) after last years hoofball.

Jim44
13-12-2009, 09:15 AM
What amazes me is that the numpties on kickback were discussing Miller last week and genuinely thought he was garbage. I didn't get the impression that they were just having a go at a Hibs player, so it shows what they really know about football and footballers.

rainman
13-12-2009, 09:48 AM
What amazes me is that the numpties on kickback were discussing Miller last week and genuinely thought he was garbage. I didn't get the impression that they were just having a go at a Hibs player, so it shows what they really know about football and footballers.

To be fair, they were basing their opinion on one performance against their mob where he was carrying an injury. He wasn't great that day but is head and shoulders above anybody else on the pitch most other weeks.

James Connolly
13-12-2009, 10:18 AM
Miller is currently the best midfielder in the country IMO; plays with his head up, and not afraid to dig in as well. We're fortunate to have such a talent, long may it continue!:thumbsup:

MussyHibby
14-12-2009, 10:50 AM
SB easily for me right now. :agree:

johnrebus
14-12-2009, 10:53 AM
Miller by a mile.

Brown gives the ball away a hell of a lot and besides, he is complete and utter p***k.

:greengrin

If Only
14-12-2009, 12:32 PM
Miller is currently the best midfielder in the country IMO; plays with his head up, and not afraid to dig in as well. We're fortunate to have such a talent, long may it continue!:thumbsup:

Totally agree with this post, if there is better lets hear about him.

CabbageFan
14-12-2009, 12:32 PM
Both please!!:bye:

Seveno
14-12-2009, 12:35 PM
Miller for me. Contributes throughout the game, wins so much ball and doesn't lose the head.

Broonie was more spectacular but could disappear from a game.

Harty95
14-12-2009, 04:37 PM
miller.. by far:greengrin

matty_f
14-12-2009, 04:45 PM
On current form : Miller.

If it was Miller v Brown in his last season with us, I'd say Brown. Just.