PDA

View Full Version : Question H.............e.............a

sunshine1875
12-12-2009, 07:33 AM
You are driving, listening to local radio and the next christmas advert starts "H..........E...........A...."

What do you do next?

Me - it is hit the mute button and start signing the Hibee's version of it. The one where we sign "it's down at Tiny they hide":greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
12-12-2009, 07:38 AM
You are driving, listening to local radio and the next christmas advert starts "H..........E...........A...."

What do you do next?

Me - it is hit the mute button and start signing the Hibee's version of it. The one where we sign "it's down at Tiny they hide":greengrin

Always dash to switch radio off, i despise them, and dont want to hear that drivel on my radio, when cooking my tea......

.Sean.
12-12-2009, 07:41 AM
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite ***** GLORIOUS ***** :faf:

bighairyfaeleith
12-12-2009, 07:47 AM
start laughing as I listen to the ****** being sold to the yams this time.

If Only
12-12-2009, 08:35 AM
Always dash to switch radio off, i despise them, and dont want to hear that drivel on my radio, when cooking my tea......

Simple solution dont listen to Radio Forth

franks
12-12-2009, 08:38 AM
Change station immediately, only listen to radio in car and it's a simple push on a button on the steering wheel.

Bostonhibby
12-12-2009, 08:41 AM
Stop the car, pop round to the boot to get out the pick axe handle that I always keep in anticipation of just such an occurence, go back in the front, smash the radio to bits, put the pick axe handle back, get back into the drivers seat and drive away, serenity restored, dont see the problem.........:wink:

hibbymac
12-12-2009, 10:01 AM

What do you do next?

Jeezo Man ........Your not allowed to use your mobile phone when driving, but you think it's awright to "cook your tea" :greengrin

KerPlunk
12-12-2009, 10:11 AM
Simple solution dont listen to Radio Forth

:top marks Radio Forth, the ****tiest radio station on earth. I have to listen to it at work, where there are lots of Yamfuds. Each time that ****in' ad comes on, I statrt a wee chorus of *****, *****, GLORIOUS......

Got a wee row fae the manager the other day.......:grr:

:greengrin

fiolex1
12-12-2009, 10:31 AM
My two sons know what to do without me asking, the volume button is turned right down

GlesgaeHibby
12-12-2009, 10:33 AM
Just do what we do at tynecastle. Sing along!

soupy
12-12-2009, 11:18 AM
volume to zero...............................for at least 2 mins:yawn:

Silver Fox
12-12-2009, 11:31 AM
sing the next line... :singing: aye, tee, eee. :singing: (ITE)

oconnors_strip
12-12-2009, 11:48 AM
i was in a shop the other day when it came on, and automatically starting singing along, "sh***, sh***", i actually sang 3 lines of it before i realised i was standing looking through xmas cards:greengrin

then my phone rang when being served...."hi-bee hibernian" :thumbsup:

Rossco1875
12-12-2009, 11:56 AM
weird thing is if you listen to them backwards you hear all the subliminal messages vlads placed in their to keep the believers comming back :agree: