PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Aberdeen

Billychaotic182
10-12-2009, 08:57 PM
Hey I live in Aberdeen want to go to the game. Does anyone know if you can just pay at the gate or do you need to order tickets online?

:notworthy:

HibeeMcGinn1
10-12-2009, 08:59 PM
Hey I live in Aberdeen want to go to the game. Does anyone know if you can just pay at the gate or do you need to order tickets online?

:notworthy:

pay at the gate mate. 7 of us just heading up

Billychaotic182
10-12-2009, 09:02 PM
pay at the gate mate. 7 of us just heading up
Nice one! There is a nice wee pub next to it called the Bobbin. I will be in there for a few b4 the game :thumbsup:

Hainan Hibs
10-12-2009, 09:04 PM
That's good news, I'm in Aberdeen myself, good to hear of pay at the gate:thumbsup:

banchoryhibs
10-12-2009, 09:15 PM
The Club site does not say that there's a pay at the gate option - I don't know why not.
This will maybe change before next week :dunno:

james62
10-12-2009, 09:39 PM
The Club site does not say that there's a pay at the gate option - I don't know why not.
This will maybe change before next week :dunno:

It will change, our end at Pittodrie is never more than half full.

Vini1875
10-12-2009, 11:57 PM
Doesn't aberdeen have one of those systems where you have to buy a ticket, which you can do at the ground, but then have to insert it into a bar code reader to get into the game.

I think this is why it states that their games are all ticket. Sure you can buy a ticket on the day.

banchoryhibs
11-12-2009, 11:14 AM
I spoke with our ticket office.

Whether or not there is a cash gate depends on the volume of advance sales - she said that she would not know until maybe Thursday if there will be one. She expected that there would be but could not guarantee this.

I'll wait until Thursday before making an advance purchase - I've never seen our end full yet and there's always been a cash gate in the past.

banchoryhibs
11-12-2009, 03:36 PM
I've spoken with AFC's ticket office - the away end is all ticket at Hibs' request :dunno:

I hope that this will change.

SunshineOnLeith
11-12-2009, 03:41 PM
It's always the same deal at Pittodrie for us, advertised as 'all ticket' but in reality it just means when you go to pay at the gate they physically hand you a ticket, because they have a barcode scanning system on the tickets which you need to access the ground.

Even in the season we finished third under Mowbray, when there was talk of us asking for the 'Rangers' allocation up here we still didn't fill the wee away end, so anyone intending just coming up on the day shouldn't worry about advance purchasing unless they wish to do so.