PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v Huns, seating information

Bristolhibby
10-12-2009, 02:54 PM
Hi Guys,

Looking for a bit of info here.

Have just bought four tickets in the West Upper for the Hibs v Huns game. Area 10 Row RR seats 4-7.

Does anyone know how far back or forward these are and how close are we to the wind barrier closest to the Huns?

Any info would be great.

Cheers

J

Keith_M
10-12-2009, 03:04 PM
Hi Guys,

Have just bought four tickets in the West Upper for the Hibs v Huns game. Area 10 Row RR seats 4-7.

Does anyone know how far back or forward these are and how close are we to the wind barrier closest to the Huns?

Any info would be great.

Cheers

J

Sounds like you're right in the corner, almost against the side and 2(?) rows from the back

Hibee_Craig7062
10-12-2009, 03:05 PM
Sounds like you're right in the corner, almost against the side and 2(?) rows from the back

Yip thats right - Bird ***** central! :agree:

Keith_M
10-12-2009, 03:20 PM

Yip thats right - Bird ***** central! :agree:

Aren't those seats actually behind the goal line as well?

:dunno:

IIRC, the stand is longer than the pitch, so about a half dozen seats at either end look straight onto the goal nets and just behind it.

Doesn't neccessarily means it's a rubbish view though. I vaguely remember sitting in the equivelant seats in the lower tier and didn't have any complaints.

LancashireHibby
10-12-2009, 03:24 PM
That's the second row from the back, virtually level with the goal line. Although you're towards the Huns end, the windshield means that you won't be able to see them, though obviously the smell might be a little stronger than you're used to.

MB62
10-12-2009, 03:25 PM
I am in seats MM1 - MM5 for this game (despite asking for the NORTH end of the stand :grr:)

Seats 1 & 2 will be slightly behind the goal line, after that is obvious.

Billy Whizz
10-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Hi Guys,

Any info would be great.

Cheers

J

Click on West Stand Block 10 and this will give you a rough view. AA is the front row.
http://www.easterroad.com/viewplan.php

Bristolhibby
10-12-2009, 09:22 PM
Click on West Stand Block 10 and this will give you a rough view. AA is the front row.
http://www.easterroad.com/viewplan.php

Thats a cool website.

Thanks.

J

WindyMiller
10-12-2009, 09:50 PM
I bought mine a week ago and got PP29 & 30, if they're now selling tickets so close to the end then I'd guess the West is almost sold out.