PDA

View Full Version : What are the chances........

Jim44
09-12-2009, 10:40 PM
...................... of our dear neighbours doing us a favour this weekend with an out of character win against our more serious rivals?

Diclonius
09-12-2009, 10:43 PM
:0:

Saorsa
09-12-2009, 10:46 PM
...................... of our dear neighbours doing us a favour this weekend with an out of character win against our more serious rivals?Hopefully 0

Personally I'd prefer h****s got stuffed and we got on with winning our games.

Hainan Hibs
09-12-2009, 10:48 PM
I hope Hearts get well and trully humped again.

Hibs should just keep going the way they are, picking up points each week and we will be in a great position by the end of the season without needing any help.

Calvin
09-12-2009, 10:50 PM
You want the teams around you to get beat. As much as it's nice to see Hearts falter, it's foolish not to put self interest first.

Can't see Hearts winning though.

Storar
09-12-2009, 10:52 PM
Hope Dundee United severely **** them up :partyhibb

Saorsa
09-12-2009, 10:54 PM
Hope Dundee United severely **** them up :partyhibb:agree:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hank Schrader
09-12-2009, 10:55 PM
I want to see them lose heavily.....

.....just to see the reaction of the plums with His Majesty in attendance. If any protests get really out of hand then I wonder what "Mr Romanov" might do as revenge against those who used to love him so dearly.

Maybe he will apply to have them removed from the SPL :greengrin

Sir David Gray
09-12-2009, 11:02 PM
I'll go for a draw in this one.

I could never want Hearts to win a game of football, unless a win for them significantly benefited us in terms of staying up, winning the league etc.

But Dundee Utd are our biggest rivals this season and if they don't win, then it's good news for us.

As it happens, though, with no Driver, Zaliukas, Suso, Black, Bouzid and maybe Stewart, I cannot see how they can possibly hope to win on Saturday.

Jack
09-12-2009, 11:06 PM
A draw. A few players sent off from each side. Big Hibs win, another Carlsberg weekend!

HibbyAndy
09-12-2009, 11:36 PM
Seriously hope these moronic imposters get absolute ****ing horsed on saturday!!!

Ive never ever in my life wanted Hearts to win a game let alone draw one!..get these smelly tramp bassas out the SPL and into the 1st division, about there class :agree:

Couldnae give a toss about Dundee utd gaining on us.. i will always root for the Pubteamers getting beat :agree:

Hearts have no class...

Your going down you absolute ******s.

GIFRU everyone that BELIEVED :bye::bye:

Your teams a joke- infact the whole set-up at Pinkcastle is a shambles, you will forever be 2nd to HIBERNIAN FC.

We are the mental Hibees ya bass...Just to classy for they twirly girly inbreds.

:cool2:

Sir David Gray
09-12-2009, 11:44 PM
Seriously hope these moronic imposters get absolute ****ing horsed on saturday!!!

Ive never ever in my life wanted Hearts to win a game let alone draw one!..get these smelly tramp bassas out the SPL and into the 1st division, about there class :agree:

Couldnae give a toss about Dundee utd gaining on us.. i will always root for the Pubteamers getting beat :agree:

Hearts have no class...

Your teams a joke- infact the whole set-up at Pinkcastle is a shambles, you will forever be 2nd to HIBERNIAN FC.

We are the mental Hibees ya bass...Just to classy for they twirly girly inbreds.

Would it be safe to say that you're not too fond of them then!? :greengrin

HibbyAndy
09-12-2009, 11:47 PM
Would it be safe to say that you're not too fond of them then!? :greengrin

You could say that :greengrin

Just find them severly repulsive:agree:

MWHIBBIES
09-12-2009, 11:49 PM
I'll go for a draw in this one.

I could never want Hearts to win a game of football, unless a win for them significantly benefited us in terms of staying up, winning the league etc.

But Dundee Utd are our biggest rivals this season and if they don't win, then it's good news for us.

As it happens, though, with no Driver, Zaliukas, Suso, Black, Bouzid and maybe Stewart, I cannot see how they can possibly hope to win on Saturday.
They still have Nade

Storar
10-12-2009, 12:01 AM

Hearts have no class...

:top marks Andy you big Jambo lover

Calvin
10-12-2009, 12:23 AM
You want the teams around you to get beat. As much as it's nice to see Hearts falter, it's foolish not to put self interest first.

Kevvy1875
10-12-2009, 12:24 AM
Hibs will take care of Dun U later.....therefore a serious pumping of massive proportions would be just the ticket to brighten the weekend which will hopefully be enhanced with Hibs turning over Killie:agree:

Something like this would be nice......

Couple of early goals for Dun Utd(just to make the afternoon all that much longer for them) at which point the native's begin their feeble Vlad out chants. another couple of goals for Utd should see the evacuation of the "believers" next door to the nursery, whereupon they will proceed to bury their heads in the bairns sandpit(KY in back pocket for handiness for "Mr" Romanov). Hopefully Webster nicks a goal too as they ****ing HATE him:greengrin. After the drubbing there will be a post match press confrence at which it will be announced that Shabby has got his jotters:bye: and will be replaced by a "caretaker" Manager, who will infact be just that......Kaunas's Janitor(Caretaker):faf:. And the hilarious thing is.......that's actually not beyond reason with that mob!

Jambo's fighting eachother outside the ground would be quite amusing also, but we can't be too greedy:wink: Foulkes choking on his own drink induced vomit and falling on Gary Mackay and crushing him to death is probs too much of a long shot???:jamboak:

Hibercelona
10-12-2009, 12:27 AM
Hope they get hammered with all the other teams below them (more like same points as them) over take them. :agree:

Liberal Hibby
10-12-2009, 12:27 AM
Quite good actually.

Our position is somewhat false as we are the only SPL team to play eight home games - therefore Hearts have only played six and they've got an Auldtastic 2/2/2 record. I suspect they'll get at least a point (like they did v us), but when the home and away game roulette works itself out then they'll be not far behind the Dons. However much of a basketcase the club is given the quality of some of their players they will be there or there abouts the top six, just as we were with Mixu.

Hibercelona
10-12-2009, 12:29 AM
Quite good actually.

Our position is somewhat false as we are the only SPL team to play eight home games - therefore Hearts have only played six and they've got an Auldtastic 2/2/2 record. I suspect they'll get at least a point (like they did v us), but when the home and away game roulette works itself out then they'll be not far behind the Dons. However much of a basketcase the club is given the quality of some of their players they will be there or there abouts the top six, just as we were with Mixu.

Or not. :agree:

IWasThere2016
10-12-2009, 12:40 AM
A draw. A few players sent off from each side. Big Hibs win, another Carlsberg weekend!

Is it too much to ask for a few injuries too? :cool2:

WindyMiller
10-12-2009, 01:09 AM
Is it too much to ask for a few injuries too? :cool2:

Greedy bassa!

Fingers crossed though, eh!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

magpie1892
10-12-2009, 11:02 AM
I'm going, and I'm really looking forward to it.

Dashing Bob S
10-12-2009, 11:11 AM
I know that United have emerged as our strongest rivals for a Europa Cup place and that we should welcome points being taken from them.

But I hope to god that United crush those tedious bores and provide another nail in their coffin en route to oblivion.

I've had with those Gorgie turkey's and their bouts of deluded chest-beating, followed by the introspective hand-wringing, whingeing and crying 'foul' every time another smidgeon of turdy blood trickles from their self-inflicted wounds.

Go on United, stick it to 'em!

Dashing Bob S
10-12-2009, 11:13 AM
Hibs will take care of Dun U later.....therefore a serious pumping of massive proportions would be just the ticket to brighten the weekend which will hopefully be enhanced with Hibs turning over Killie:agree:

Something like this would be nice......

Couple of early goals for Dun Utd(just to make the afternoon all that much longer for them) at which point the native's begin their feeble Vlad out chants. another couple of goals for Utd should see the evacuation of the "believers" next door to the nursery, whereupon they will proceed to bury their heads in the bairns sandpit(KY in back pocket for handiness for "Mr" Romanov). Hopefully Webster nicks a goal too as they ****ing HATE him:greengrin. After the drubbing there will be a post match press confrence at which it will be announced that Shabby has got his jotters:bye: and will be replaced by a "caretaker" Manager, who will infact be just that......Kaunas's Janitor(Caretaker):faf:. And the hilarious thing is.......that's actually not beyond reason with that mob!

Jambo's fighting eachother outside the ground would be quite amusing also, but we can't be too greedy:wink: Foulkes choking on his own drink induced vomit and falling on Gary Mackay and crushing him to death is probs too much of a long shot???:jamboak:

Tbh, I think this is the most probable scenario of the lot, Kev.

MacBean
10-12-2009, 11:22 AM

My ideal situation, however with 4 suspensions to their "first team" i dont see how they are going to get any result!!

Andy.1875
10-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Hope Dundee United give them a good stuffing to keep the humiliation going!

PeeJay
10-12-2009, 11:55 AM
I think for Hibs to achieve anything in the league this year we need our rivals to be dropping points. Hearts are so far away from us at the moment they are irrelevant, Dundee United are currently our closest rivals, therfore it's good for HIBS when they drop points, I don't really care who they do it against. So three points for Hearts and Hibs on Saturday will do me just fine.
I don't actually care about Hearts one way or the other, too many people on here fixated with them if you ask me.

Dibben
10-12-2009, 12:14 PM
Our head to head games against DU and other games will determine our final position. However, i'd love to say that we are 18 points above them and watch them panic about relegation. Hope they get ******.

BH.

big-mo
10-12-2009, 12:27 PM
A 0-0 draw would suite me, but with more cards than Clintons, two or three stonewall pens denied for both teams (both managers claiming it’s a conspiracy). A few niggling injuries that keep players of both teams out for a good few weeks, maybe months. And both sets of fans booing the players off the pitch (half time and full time)

Vlad will goes away happy thinking that all is well at Swinney and no need to come back until sometime late next year so see if there are any bargains that he can pick up in the Hearts clearance / closing down sale. (things like: old dodge fire trap wooden stand, floodlights (in need of maintenance, still with a smell of burning), trophy room (hardly ever used), a Hungarian to Lithuanian to English dictionary, a full set of plans for a state of the art 500,000 capacity stand, 2,500 room hotel, training centre, shopping mall, penthouse flats, bookies, Lithuanian bank, brothel, nightclub, amusement arcade, church, synagogue, mosque etc. all drawn in crayons). :bye:

Franck Stanton
10-12-2009, 12:53 PM
...................... of our dear neighbours doing us a favour this weekend with an out of character win against our more serious rivals?

I sincerley and genuinly hope and pray they dont. I hope those clarty maroon ***** get a right good going over, even beating our glorious 7-0 win. The more pain and suffering caused to them the better, C'Mon unt.
We dont need "THEM" to win to keep us up there GGTTH

:thumbsup::notworthy::thumbsup:

The_Todd
10-12-2009, 02:09 PM
Hearts to get shafted everytime. It's up to us to keep ahead of United by beating them ourselves.

Imagine relying on Hearts to do us a favour? No thanks, we'd never hear the end of it!

M8UDB
10-12-2009, 02:24 PM
Hope Utd absolutely pump the c***s, never want them to win or even draw. Hibs can deal with Utd when that game comes around so c'mon Utd score as many as possible against this mob :thumbsup:

Ed De Gramo
10-12-2009, 02:28 PM

Is there an echo in here :greengrin

Jim44
10-12-2009, 02:55 PM
I think for Hibs to achieve anything in the league this year we need our rivals to be dropping points. Hearts are so far away from us at the moment they are irrelevant, Dundee United are currently our closest rivals, therfore it's good for HIBS when they drop points, I don't really care who they do it against. So three points for Hearts and Hibs on Saturday will do me just fine.
I don't actually care about Hearts one way or the other, too many people on here fixated with them if you ask me.

:agree::agree::agree: As the OP, this was my take on the situation exactly. Our status at the top of the league is vastly more important than the fate of the Jambos and to wish for points for your nearest rivals is crazy in my opinion. C'mon Shabba you can do it..............just this week of course. :greengrin

TheMentalHibees
10-12-2009, 02:55 PM
Hope they get horsed 3-0. Webster hat trick with a top off celebration in front of the main stand after the third. And I hope every goal is a blatant handball.

woodythehibee
10-12-2009, 03:01 PM

Hearts have no class...

LTYF :bye: :wink:

LancashireHibby
10-12-2009, 03:28 PM

What he said.

Craig_in_Prague
10-12-2009, 03:42 PM
a convincing UTD win please.

Red cards for both teams.
Pink ST books thrown onto the pitch etc.
Ex hearts manager in charge.
Ex hearts player to score.

I'm confident Hibs will finish above UTD anyway, and would like the Yams to slip down the league please, with pressure of relegation.
Would be nice to them plummet. :greengrin

hibiedude
10-12-2009, 04:03 PM
I think a draw in both games will be the outcome this weekend

I never worry about what other teams are doing in the SPL its dosen't bother me if hearts win lose or draw unless there playing us :greengrin

Big Frank
10-12-2009, 05:14 PM
mon Dundee Hibernian

Monktonhall 7
10-12-2009, 05:24 PM
I dont know exactly when it happened, perhaps 3rd May 1986, but I'm begining to think that I get more satisfaction from them getting horsed than us winning. Is that bad? :devil:

Dashing Bob S
10-12-2009, 07:09 PM
I think a draw in both games will be the outcome this weekend

I never worry about what other teams are doing in the SPL its dosen't bother me if hearts win lose or draw unless there playing us :greengrin

Very Zen and commendable. But spare a thought foor those of us who loathe them.

Dashing Bob S
10-12-2009, 07:11 PM
I dont know exactly when it happened, perhaps 3rd May 1986, but I'm begining to think that I get more satisfaction from them getting horsed than us winning. Is that bad? :devil:

I prefer to think of them as different but extremely complimentary pleasures. It's like that dilemma we face at Christmas when the chocolates come around. Milk or dark?

Why not both?

Monktonhall 7
10-12-2009, 07:15 PM
Very well put! When it does come round though it makes for a "Carlsberg" weekend. The weekend past was truly memorable.

Hibster
10-12-2009, 07:19 PM
I think they might just scrape a win. Not sure they're as bad as some think, and Dundee United seem to have been riding their luck the past few weeks.

Hope United stuff them though :agree:

.Sean.
10-12-2009, 07:53 PM
I hope the smelly, manky, dirty, thick, *****, *****y *******ing Jambo ****ers get horsed by United in front of The Mad One. As has been said we can take care of United when the times comes.

Let the pain and misery for the beLIEvers continue :thumbsup:

P.s. A Hibs win would be nice too, if it's not asking for too much :greengrin

BroxburnHibee
10-12-2009, 07:57 PM
I hope the smelly, manky, dirty, thick, *****, *****y *******ing Jambo ****ers get horsed by United in front of The Mad One. As has been said we can take care of United when the times comes.

Let the pain and misery for the beLIEvers commence :thumbsup:

P.s. A Hibs win would be nice too, if it's not asking for too much :greengrin

Commence :confused::confused::confused:

Continue surely :thumbsup:

.Sean.
10-12-2009, 07:58 PM
Commence :confused::confused::confused:

Continue surely :thumbsup:
Corrected mate :thumbsup:

Part/Time Supporter
10-12-2009, 08:13 PM
bettingzone don't think so...

MORE MISERY IN STORE FOR HEARTS (http://www.bettingzone.co.uk/football/betting/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=betting/09/12/10/manual_123725.html) (no, really, that is the headline)

:greengrin

bookies generally don't (Hearts circa 2/1, United shorter than 6/4)

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/scottish-premier/hearts-v-dundee-utd/win-market

when was the last time that Hearts were underdog for a game at the pbs against a non-OF team?

:hmmm:

Calvin
10-12-2009, 08:49 PM
Is there an echo in here :greengrin

:greengrin

No idea how that occurred!

hibiedude
12-12-2009, 06:03 PM
Very Zen and commendable. But spare a thought foor those of us who loathe them.

As long as you spare a thought for those who don't Loathe them.