PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Ticket Information - Hibs v Irvine Meadow

Hibees Reunited
09-12-2009, 06:14 PM
Ticket prices and info on the official site now......

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/scottish-cup-ticket-prices-announced-20091209_2262950_1899669

HIBERNIAN V Irvine Meadow
The Active Nation Scottish Cup 4th Round
Saturday 9th January 2010
Kick Off 3.00pm

Ticket Prices
Adult: £15
Concessions: £8 (Under 18 & Students, 65 & over)
Disabled Supporters: £6 (Please contact the Disabled Supporters' Helpline directly on 0131 656 7066, or visit the Hibernian Ticket Office in person.)

Sale dates still to be confirmed and will be announced shortly.

Season Card Holders will have the opportunity to purchase their own seat for this fixture.

If you have purchased a Cup Top Up for 2009/2010 your Season Membership Card will be valid for entry on the day of the game.

:notworthy:

.Sean.
09-12-2009, 06:29 PM
Fairly reasonable, wasnt expecting much different.

Sas_The_Hibby
09-12-2009, 06:29 PM
As I've got a cup top-up on my season ticket, I think the walk-up price should be £100 :wink::greengrin

hibs0666
09-12-2009, 06:36 PM
Irvine getting 2,200 tickets initially - will be some effort if they manage to flog them all.

Lmc2105
09-12-2009, 06:38 PM
Irvine getting 2,200 tickets initially - will be some effort if they manage to flog them all.

so i take it that will be most of the south stand top and bottom or will it be halved?

i think the stand holds 3,200 :confused:

woodythehibee
09-12-2009, 06:38 PM
thought it may have been £5/£12 or something similar so a wee bit more expensive than anticipated but i suppose Irvine Meadow would want to get as much money from cash receipts as possible which is fair enough.

lucky
09-12-2009, 07:05 PM
seems a reasonable price but cant see more than 7000 there:duck:

lumbo_hfc
09-12-2009, 07:15 PM

Sure i seen somewhere that they took 4000+ to there junior cup final at hampden a couple of years ago, think u might be suprised how many of their fans will be there!

Hibernian Verse
09-12-2009, 07:47 PM
Sure i seen somewhere that they took 4000+ to there junior cup final at hampden a couple of years ago, think u might be suprised how many of their fans will be there!

The whole of Irvine will come out! :thumbsup:

Onceinawhile
09-12-2009, 07:51 PM
Can't go. Going to Irvine that day, gonna get myself a free tv from every house:thumbsup:

surreyhibbie
09-12-2009, 07:52 PM
Good. Hope there's a big crowd and we beat them convincingly. The money will do them the power of good and we, hopefully, march on...

LancashireHibby
09-12-2009, 08:22 PM
so i take it that will be most of the south stand top and bottom or will it be halved?

i think the stand holds 3,200 :confused:
Don't think there'd be much reason to split it - save on the stewarding costs, will be plenty of space elsewhere in the ground.

johnbc70
09-12-2009, 08:40 PM
If your in the West and have the new swipe cards how do you buy your own seat for the game? Can they add it to the card without having it, or do I need to get an old fashioned paper ticket for the game?

Its not on sale via the online ticket service.

Sir David Gray
09-12-2009, 09:28 PM
If your in the West and have the new swipe cards how do you buy your own seat for the game? Can they add it to the card without having it, or do I need to get an old fashioned paper ticket for the game?

Its not on sale via the online ticket service.

The tickets aren't on sale yet, they've just announced what the ticket prices will be, that's all.

In terms of your first question, you'll buy a normal paper ticket for the game, unless you bought a cup top-up at the start of the season, in which case the game will be on your card and you'll just get it swiped at the game, just as you would for a league game.

johnbc70
09-12-2009, 09:30 PM
The tickets aren't on sale yet, they've just announced what the ticket prices will be, that's all.

In terms of your first question, you'll buy a normal paper ticket for the game, unless you bought a cup top-up at the start of the season, in which case the game will be on your card and you'll just get it swiped at the game, just as you would for a league game.

Cheers, will have to get a paper ticket then. It's just so yesterday..!

down-the-slope
10-12-2009, 10:39 AM
They will be able to add cup game to your card...thats the point of the system..should be able to call up and have it done?...unless they are only activating services bit at a time.

Hibee_Craig7062
10-12-2009, 11:06 AM

och you got to be winding me up. Really what are the point of these cards :grr:

Surely if your a season card holder and you purchase your own seat for the game they will just activate the card to let you in on the day????

Leithenhibby
10-12-2009, 11:42 AM

Surely if your a season card holder and you purchase your own seat for the game they will just activate the card to let you in on the day????

You would hope so :agree: what a waste of time this new system is if they don't activate your card for situations like this.....shirley!!

Baba O'riley
10-12-2009, 11:43 AM

Correct - your card will be activated and it saves booking fee (allegedly) and postage fee (or having to collect it)

Personally, I've went for cup top up so am expecting complete chaos when my card hasn't been activated and there's someone in my seat.....

Part/Time Supporter
10-12-2009, 11:57 AM

Or you could just stroll up at 2:55 and hope the cards are having more "teething problems".

:whistle:

Emerald
10-12-2009, 12:10 PM
Correct - your card will be activated and it saves booking fee (allegedly) and postage fee (or having to collect it)

Personally, I've went for cup top up so am expecting complete chaos when my card hasn't been activated and there's someone in my seat.....
Took the words out of my mouth!:agree:

Rory89
10-12-2009, 12:36 PM
I had a dream last night that I was in the FF for this game and the South Stand was packed with Irvine Meadow fans who were all complete bams. They started lobbing chairs the length of the pitch and hitting people in the famous five, as well as throwing over bovril and scolding everyone.

There's the most pointless post you'll read today.

If Only
10-12-2009, 01:15 PM
I had a dream last night that I was in the FF for this game and the South Stand was packed with Irvine Meadow fans who were all complete bams. They started lobbing chairs the length of the pitch and hitting people in the famous five, as well as throwing over bovril and scolding everyone.

Must have had the Olympic gold medallist for chair and bovril throwing with them, thats some distance.:wink:

M8UDB
10-12-2009, 01:27 PM
I was to late to get the cup top up with my season ticket as the first round draw had already been done so ill be first in the queue when the tickets go on sale.

GGTTH

LancashireHibby
10-12-2009, 02:27 PM

I'd go and see a shrink if I were you. Dreaming of thousands of West Coast blokes isn't healthy for anyone, never mind someone in their late teens/early twenties :agree:

Rory89
10-12-2009, 02:29 PM
Must have had the Olympic gold medallist for chair and bovril throwing with them, thats some distance.:wink:

I know dreams can be so unrealistic.

For example, why would I be sitting in the Famous Five? I'm not an old man or an 8 year old girl. :worms:

lapsedhibee
10-12-2009, 02:37 PM
I'd go and see a shrink if I were you. Dreaming of thousands of West Coast blokes isn't healthy for anyone, never mind someone in their late teens/early twenties :agree:

It's a kind of dominatrix fantasy, innit, dreaming about being scolded? :dunno:

Rory89
10-12-2009, 03:05 PM

I was actually born and spent the first couple of years of my life in Irvine.

I think the dream represents my guilt that I don't support Irvine Meadow.

lyonhibs
10-12-2009, 05:23 PM
I'll be benefitting from a mate's cup top up, but at least Hibs haven't gone for the £20/£10 tactics we usually start off with for this type of game.

And I'm sure that - somewhere - there was a Q+A thread that some high heidjin asked some top bodge at ER regarding swipe cards, and cup tops ups will be "loaded onto" the relevant cards, so you should just be swiping for this game as per a normal league game.

I'll be foregoing that last pint in the pub nevertheless :whistle:

crash
10-12-2009, 06:43 PM
Q. If you are a ST holder without the cup top-up, what is the procedure for buying a ticket. Do you have to get a paper ticket from ER or do they credit your ST card?

Dibben
10-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Q. If you are a ST holder without the cup top-up, what is the procedure for buying a ticket. Do you have to get a paper ticket from ER or do they credit your ST card?

They just credit your ST card!

BH.

Sir David Gray
10-12-2009, 07:39 PM
They just credit your ST card!

BH.

Fair enough, I stand corrected.

Apologies if I inconvenienced anyone with my previous post on this thread.