PDA

View Full Version : under 19s cup draw

oconnors_strip
09-12-2009, 05:14 PM
hibs have been drawn at home against livingston, due to be played on sunday february 14th.

rest of the draw is-

hearts v rangers

dundee united v celtic

Airdrie United or Dundee v St Mirren

HibbyAndy
09-12-2009, 05:17 PM
hibs have been drawn at home against livingston, due to be played on sunday february 14th.

rest of the draw is-

hearts v rangers

dundee united v celtic

Airdrie United or Dundee v St Mirren

Well ill no be able tae go then, Valentines day, ill never get over the door with all ma cards sitting at the door. :bitchy::bitchy:

IWasThere2016
09-12-2009, 05:20 PM
Well ill no be able tae go then, Valentines day, ill never get over the door with all ma cards sitting at the door. :bitchy::bitchy:

Stop sending so many to yersel then! :cool2:

HibbyAndy
09-12-2009, 05:22 PM
Stop sending so many to yersel then! :cool2:

Kent it'd be you that ruined it :greengrin

Saorsa
09-12-2009, 05:22 PM
Kent it'd be you that ruined it :greengrinonly because I never saw it first :greengrin

HibbyAndy
09-12-2009, 05:23 PM
only because I never saw it first :greengrin

Aye no like ye :greengrin

oconnors_strip
09-12-2009, 05:45 PM

ok i'll send mines electronically:wink:

matty_f
09-12-2009, 11:09 PM
Potentially a good draw for us - glad we've avoided the Yams, Celtc and Rangers, not that I think we've anything to fear from them, but I'd always take an 'easier' draw in the cup.

Would imagine the Livi game will be tough, nonetheless.

PC Stamp
10-12-2009, 12:26 AM
Potentially a good draw for us - glad we've avoided the Yams, Celtc and Rangers, not that I think we've anything to fear from them, but I'd always take an 'easier' draw in the cup.

Would imagine the Livi game will be tough, nonetheless.

It will be because by all accounts a good number of Livi's U19's also turn out regularly for their first team. They'll be getting toughened up down in Div 3!!