PDA

View Full Version : Ref for Saturday - Rugby Park

Cropley10
08-12-2009, 04:14 PM
None other than Steve Conroy.

I seem to recall he's no bad... or am I getting him confused.

On an amusing side note Sunday's 4th official from the Battle of New Douglas Park (Euan Norris) is reffing the Yams United game at Tynie!:faf: It's a conspiracy I tell you!

FastEddieFelson
08-12-2009, 04:22 PM
On an amusing side note Sunday's 4th official from the Battle of New Douglas Park (Euan Norris) is reffing the Yams United game at Tynie!:faf:

haha, brilliant.

Part/Time Supporter
08-12-2009, 04:23 PM
None other than Steve Conroy.

I seem to recall he's no bad... or am I getting him confused.

On an amusing side note Sunday's 4th official from the Battle of New Douglas Park (Euan Norris) is reffing the Yams United game at Tynie!:faf: It's a conspiracy I tell you!

He was the one who tried to set a world record for booking players early in the season.

Dundee Utd v Hearts
Falkirk v Hibs
Killie v Rangers

The SFA must have had a word in his ear after the last one.

:wink: :rolleyes:

maturehibby
08-12-2009, 05:37 PM
there are worse - he has done our last two games at tynie and has a sense of humour as well a rarity in this game .
Having sent off Innes in error at parkheid had enough humility to bring him back on and publicly appologise to the player - also allowed Williams of Ayr to kiss him when he scored against Killie .
having said all these things in praise of him he might come back and bite me on the bum so look out for my comments on saturday night

jodjam
08-12-2009, 05:39 PM
He was the one who tried to set a world record for booking players early in the season.

Dundee Utd v Hearts
Falkirk v Hibs
Killie v Rangers

The SFA must have had a word in his ear after the last one.

:wink: :rolleyes:

you could tell when watching those games he was going totally by the rule book. He seems to have improved since then tho