PDA

View Full Version : Half season tickets

hibeenicol
08-12-2009, 11:18 AM
Received my season ticket the day for the east stand row J seat 74. Anyone on here near that? Cannae wait to get back to the football bring on the huns.:thumbsup:

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Saorsa
08-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Received my season ticket the day for the east stand row J seat 74. Anyone on here near that? Cannae wait to get back to the football bring on the huns.:thumbsup:

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:I'm in that area, a few rows behind and a few seats tae the left. Great view of both goals and the vast majority of the pitch from my seat, only one wee bit in the corner towards the south stand I cannae see that well, you're a bit further forward so it you might see that bit better. I dinnae usually sit in my seat mind, if there's space right up the back in the same block I usually stand up there.

Handy tae have a good seat for the big games though when it's really busy :thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
08-12-2009, 04:35 PM
I'm in that area, a few rows behind and a few seats tae the left. Great view of both goals and the vast majority of the pitch from my seat, only one wee bit in the corner towards the south stand I cannae see that well, you're a bit further forward so it you might see that bit better. I dinnae usually sit in my seat mind, if there's space right up the back in the same block I usually stand up there.

Handy tae have a good seat for the big games though when it's really busy :thumbsup:

Cannae beat a good bounce up the back, and its quiker tae get tae the boozer and get served first. :greengrin:agree:

Me am talking about no you :greengrin

Saorsa
08-12-2009, 05:17 PM
Cannae beat a good bounce up the back, and its quiker tae get tae the boozer and get served first. :greengrin:agree:

Me am talking about no you :greengrinYou bought a drink! :eek:

I must have missed that, what was the occasion :greengrin

HibbyAndy
08-12-2009, 05:22 PM
You bought a drink! :eek:

I must have missed that, what was the occasion :greengrin

Just thought id give you your one and only pint as an early xmas present:greengrin

:devil:

007 Mickey Weir
08-12-2009, 06:54 PM
I am seat M84 at the edge of the standing section!! always ready for a good bounce!!!!!!!

:notworthy:

Hibercelona
08-12-2009, 07:00 PM
Dad got his and mines. :notworthy:

Dibben
08-12-2009, 07:05 PM
Picked mine up on Sunday! :-)

BH.

Leithenhibby
08-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Picked up my tickets today, and man I can't wait to get back in the groove.

:cool2: :rockin::scarf::rockin:

Fife-Hibee
08-12-2009, 11:36 PM
we're in y74/75, should be a good old bounce going on in there:notworthy:

Kevvy1875
09-12-2009, 12:00 AM
Well done chaps. Going to get one myself:thumbsup: Not had a season ticket for the last 2 seasons(after many seasons as ST holder) but ended up going to all home games anyway.....go figure! Saturday comes around and I just cannae help it. Was going to "pick and choose" my games but that is not reality. Its like a curse at times and at others a blessing:agree:.

Skint? ach so what....its the Hibs!

Hibee_Craig7062
09-12-2009, 06:58 AM
Phoned and ordered mine yesterday! :thumbsup:

:notworthy: :notworthy:

CMac1988
09-12-2009, 08:48 AM
Hopefully ours will appear through the post in the next few days.

Does anyone have a rough idea/estimate on how many 1/2 season tickets were up for sale, or have been sold?

I think we should be heading for our highest attendance of the season at the Rangers game, and may possibly surpass it at the derby.

CheesyHibby
09-12-2009, 09:15 AM
Got mines yesterday, and the ticket office was really busy, must've been about ten folk in getting half seasons at the same time. Also in East Stand as well! :thumbsup: