PDA

View Full Version : NHC Wolfsburg

HUTCHYHIBBY
07-12-2009, 07:39 PM
Following on from the comments on the weekend betting forum re value, I think Wolfsburg are a great bet at 11-10. Giggs, Rooney and Berbatov left at home and Evra the only experienced defender in the squad. 13-5 HT-FT for anyone feeling brave!

HibbyAndy
07-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Following on from the comments on the weekend betting forum re value, I think Wolfsburg are a great bet at 11-10. Giggs, Rooney and Berbatov left at home and Evra the only experienced defender in the squad. 13-5 HT-FT for anyone feeling brave!

Fancy Wolfsburg bigtime :agree:

HUTCHYHIBBY
07-12-2009, 07:51 PM
STOP PRESS - HUTCHYHIBBY & HibbyAndy agree on something on a punting thread shocker! (nae smilies via the phone!)

HibbyAndy
07-12-2009, 08:46 PM
STOP PRESS - HUTCHYHIBBY & HibbyAndy agree on something on a punting thread shocker! (nae smilies via the phone!)

:greengrin

I do tho mate, liking Wolfsburg mare by the minute :thumbsup:

DirtyDeeds
07-12-2009, 08:51 PM
Lookin likely to be a back four of Fletcher, Carrick, some young kid and Evra, against one of Europe's form strikers in Dzeko. Who also scored in the first game against Vidic and Rio. Not only would i bet on the single game, id lay on heavily that he'll score at some point during the game.

HUTCHYHIBBY
07-12-2009, 08:59 PM
one of Europe's form strikers in Dzeko. Wouldnae be surprised to see him at an EPL club at the start of next season.

Future17
08-12-2009, 09:00 AM
Wouldnae be surprised to see him at an EPL club at the start of next season.

AC Milan more likely. :agree:

Hibbie_Cameron
08-12-2009, 05:53 PM
AC Milan more likely. :agree:

Thats where he wants to go.:agree:

Ell_Chrisso
08-12-2009, 06:17 PM

8/1 Besiktas was better :agree: :greengrin

erin go bragh
08-12-2009, 10:39 PM
:grr: no no :confused: man utd a steal at 7/4:cool2:[if only we could see 2 hours in advance]

Woody1985
08-12-2009, 10:54 PM

And you were both wrong! :greengrin

If you had continued to disagree at least one of you might have been right...

And an Owen hatrick! Where did that come from?! BBC says his 3rd was a good goal.

macca70
08-12-2009, 11:08 PM

And an Owen hatrick! Where did that come from?! BBC says his 3rd was a good goal.

was a break away, picked it up around half way line, ran with it, was 1 on 1 with the goalie on edge of the box and fired it over his heid.

Turned my 1 gold nugget on 3-1 man utd into 23 gold nuggets :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
08-12-2009, 11:10 PM
Im not quite getting the point of gloating about people losing, if you won very good, but, dont rip folk for having a bet. FFS!

Woody1985
08-12-2009, 11:19 PM
Im not quite getting the point of gloating about people losing, if you won very good, but, dont rip folk for having a bet. FFS!

My point wasn't gloating at you losing. It was more lighthearted to do with the earlier joke you two had made about agreeing.

Also, don't let the fact that you never actually stated you put the bet on anywhere in the thread get in the way!

Nae luck.

HibbyAndy
08-12-2009, 11:23 PM

Cannae seem to get any kinda bet right just now:boo hoo:

Who are Hearts playing this weekend? :thumbsup:

Woody1985
08-12-2009, 11:24 PM

Cannae seem to get any kinda bet right just now:boo hoo:

Who are Hearts playing this weekend? :thumbsup:

United should slaughter them this week. I assume all the straight reds kick in straight away? What about the double yellow?

HibbyAndy
08-12-2009, 11:27 PM
United should slaughter them this week. I assume all the straight reds kick in straight away? What about the double yellow?

Aye Hearts miss Black Bouzid Stewart Suso but utd missing Gomis and Bauben:bitchy:

Still fancy utd tho :agree:

Woody1985
08-12-2009, 11:32 PM
Aye Hearts miss Black Bouzid Stewart Suso but utd missing Gomis and Bauben:bitchy:

Still fancy utd tho :agree:

What about Swanson? Is he back for this week?

Maybe go for a Hearts player to be sent off. :greengrin

Speedy
08-12-2009, 11:39 PM
I fancied Wolfsburg too but one of my rules of betting is not to bet against Man Utd. I probably still would have put a bet on but fortunately I didn't leave the pub so I wasted my money on booze instead

HUTCHYHIBBY
08-12-2009, 11:46 PM
My point wasn't gloating at you losing. It was more lighthearted to do with the earlier joke you two had made about agreeing. Also, don't let the fact that you never actually stated you put the bet on anywhere in the thread get in the way! Nae luck. The midweek betting thread might state otherwise, anyway, nae 1st scorers for me on Sat, think i'll be 2 big singles and maybe a double thrown in on Hibs and Dundee Utd since I'll be cheering on The Hammers on Sat!

Woody1985
09-12-2009, 10:04 AM
The midweek betting thread might state otherwise, anyway, nae 1st scorers for me on Sat, think i'll be 2 big singles and maybe a double thrown in on Hibs and Dundee Utd since I'll be cheering on The Hammers on Sat!

It's a pity I never read the midweek betting thread then eh.

It's not my fault you placed a **** bet. :bye:

HUTCHYHIBBY
12-12-2009, 04:23 PM
think i'll be 2 big singles and maybe a double thrown in on Hibs and Dundee Utd Thank Donald D--k I changed my mind!