PDA

View Full Version : Same seat for 10 years

sleeping giant
07-12-2009, 06:23 PM
No not me :greengrin
My nephew has sat in the same seat in the FF upper for 10 years !
Granted he is only 21 and has the advantage of his parents buying most of those ST's but i think thats quite impressive.
I have been in the FF stand for 5 years and in my current seat for 2 years.

So , how long have you been in your current seat and what is the longest you have spent in any other ST seat ?

PatHead
07-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Will sit in mine for 1st time v Rangers! To be fair have had season tickets at various locations for 13 of last 20 years and combined with those I have bought for children could argue I bought about 50 years worth!

MichelleHibs
07-12-2009, 06:30 PM
had same seast in ff lower from when it opened til 5yrs ago (i think!) then been in same seat again since then!

Frogga
07-12-2009, 06:34 PM
Been in the FF Lower since I got my first ST at the start of the 01/02 season. So it'll be 9 years at the end of this season.

sleeping giant
07-12-2009, 06:35 PM
Been in the FF Lower since I got my first ST at the start of the 01/02 season. So it'll be 9 years at the end of this season.

Was that before the side walls (plastic things) went up ?
The Freezing Five stand:greengrin

MichelleHibs
07-12-2009, 06:37 PM
Was that before the side walls (plastic things) went up ?
The Freezing Five stand:greengrin

lol i remember that!! hehe]

Sloppy
07-12-2009, 06:43 PM
well im 16 and been in same seat since i was about 6/7 so 8/9 years

Bayern Bru
07-12-2009, 06:58 PM
I've been in my seat in the West Lower since it opened. :thumbsup: although the lads I go with like to occasionally mix it up and sit in the wrong seat which always creates a bit of excitement.:cool2:

Prior to that, it was the same seat in the old South West Upper.

AndyB_70
07-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Sat in the same seat in the East since they intalled them. Anyone know when that was? Before that I used to stand there to :thumbsup:

hibee_girl
07-12-2009, 07:43 PM
I've had my seat in the east for 10 years :agree:

green leaves
07-12-2009, 08:13 PM
Same seat in the East since they put them in

.Louise.
07-12-2009, 08:18 PM
I've had 5 different seats!

Started off in the old West Lower when I was about 5/6, moved to FF lower when it opened, the to the FF upper, was in the East the last two years and I'm now back in the West Lower!

MWHIBBIES
07-12-2009, 08:37 PM
First game in current seat was the game vs hearts where O'conner scored last minute winner,what a moment.

hibsfan7
07-12-2009, 08:55 PM
I HAVE HAD THE SAME SEAT IN THE WEST UPPER FOR 5 SEASONS NOW

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notwo rthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

matty_f
07-12-2009, 09:40 PM
Current seat in the West since the start of the season!:greengrin

Jay
07-12-2009, 09:53 PM
We bought 1/2 season tickets for our current seats the 1st season Tony M was in charge - too late at night to work out how long ago that was. :cool2:

Before that we sat anywhere.

Ed De Gramo
07-12-2009, 09:54 PM
Moved up to the FF Upper the season the new west stand was opened...so that would be 7 or 8 years I think....love my seat :agree:

Removed
07-12-2009, 09:55 PM
Current seat in the West since the start of the season!:greengrin

Glory hunter :agree:

Westie1875
07-12-2009, 10:46 PM
4 seasons in my current seat, will be moving next season though due to my annoying new neighbours this season. :grr:

matty_f
07-12-2009, 10:48 PM
Glory hunter :agree:

:thumbsup:

BenjiOscar
07-12-2009, 11:01 PM
Had same seat in Upper FF since the second season after it was built. First season it was a 'black' seat for hospitality when there were two blocks side by side. In 1996/97 the hospitality seats were moved so they stretched from the front to the back of the Upper FF. We were moved to accommodate this and so have had same seat now for this my 14th season. Before that my season was for the terracing.

Remember in the first few seasons of the FF stand you would get the away supporters in the hospitality seats. Been many a pie and bovril thrown about!

Bobo
08-12-2009, 12:25 AM
I've been a sesaon ticket holder for about 28 years, since before seats were put in the East terracing, so the East is where I've stood/had a seat the longest.

I moved to the Famous Five when it was built and started taking my son, to the family section, when he was as a bairn. I've since moved to various seats in the West Upper until the start of this season when I moved to the West lower.

I just cannae keep still :greengrin

ballengeich
08-12-2009, 12:40 AM
Same seat in the East since they put them in

Me too. I got a seat with a reasonable view near to where I used to stand and have stayed there since. I've had a few idiots around me, but the current neighbours are the best yet - Hibees with a decent understanding of football.

NaeTechnoHibby
08-12-2009, 01:24 AM
Had same seat in Upper FF since the second season after it was built. First season it was a 'black' seat for hospitality when there were two blocks side by side. In 1996/97 the hospitality seats were moved so they stretched from the front to the back of the Upper FF. We were moved to accommodate this and so have had same seat now for this my 14th season. Before that my season was for the terracing.

Remember in the first few seasons of the FF stand you would get the away supporters in the hospitality seats. Been many a pie and bovril thrown about!

Me too, couldnae get tickets for the "right" seats in the shed when it was built but got good seats, near where our bench was, the season we went down :boo hoo:

But hey ho! there is an upside, I haven been there as an ST for 11 years now :agree:

:thumbsup:

green.oracle
08-12-2009, 07:28 AM
Got my first season ticket 1978/79 season in old centre stand.

Moved to terracing season ticket in 85/86 when they covered it (something exciting happened at the last home game that year!!).

Moved season ticket to the old cave when my daughters started going and have had season ticket in Famous Five stand since it was built.

So this is my 32nd season with a season ticket.

Beat that!! :greengrin:thumbsup::notworthy::blah::blah:

Keith_M
08-12-2009, 08:00 AM
Got my first season ticket 1978/79 season in old centre stand.

Moved to terracing season ticket in 85/86 when they covered it (something exciting happened at the last home game that year!!).

Moved season ticket to the old cave when my daughters started going and have had season ticket in Famous Five stand since it was built.

So this is my 32nd season with a season ticket.

Beat that!! :greengrin:thumbsup::notworthy::blah::blah:

Part timer!!!

:greengrin

basehibby
08-12-2009, 09:04 AM
No not me :greengrin
My nephew has sat in the same seat in the FF upper for 10 years !
Granted he is only 21 and has the advantage of his parents buying most of those ST's but i think thats quite impressive.
I have been in the FF stand for 5 years and in my current seat for 2 years.

So , how long have you been in your current seat and what is the longest you have spent in any other ST seat ?

Have you tried Preparation-H ? :duck: