PDA

View Full Version : Raith Rovers snap up Gathuessi (merged)

VegasHibby
07-12-2009, 07:46 AM
good signing for them.....

SquashedFrogg
07-12-2009, 07:49 AM
Probably found his level. Good luck to him though. :agree:

Dashing Bob S
07-12-2009, 10:03 AM
HKT versus Los Yambolinos next season, at Starks Park and Almondvale. I'd probably go along to see that. (The Starks one, of course.)

lapsedhibee
07-12-2009, 10:25 AM
HKT versus Los Yambolinos next season, at Starks Park and Almondvale. I'd probably go along to see that. (The Starks one, of course.)

Assumption here seems to be

(1) Yams will play home games at Livi rather than Saughton.
Fair enough.

or

(2) Yams will only drop one or at the most two divisions at the end of the season.
How are you so confident about that? :dunno:

woodythehibee
07-12-2009, 10:36 AM
Thierry got MOM in his first game for the rovers :agree:

Danderhall Hibs
07-12-2009, 10:52 AM
Thierry got MOM in his first game for the rovers :agree:

Good for him. He's far too good for that level IMO.

NORTHERNHIBBY
07-12-2009, 11:06 AM
Probably found his level. Good luck to him though. :agree:

Only two or three weeks ago, Rovers were saying that he was well out of their price range. Wonder what changed?

Dashing Bob S
07-12-2009, 01:15 PM
Assumption here seems to be

(1) Yams will play home games at Livi rather than Saughton.
Fair enough.

or

(2) Yams will only drop one or at the most two divisions at the end of the season.
How are you so confident about that? :dunno:

I was being pessimistic, from a Hibs point of view, and enjoying a best-case scenario for the Yams.:greengrin

500miles
07-12-2009, 04:59 PM
His problems are in his head. He was rash in every respect - temprament, decision making, etc.

If he could have got over that he would have been a very good player for us.

VegasHibby
07-12-2009, 07:48 PM
Good for him. He's far too good for that level IMO.

Yep,but not good enough for Hibs

Hibs90
07-12-2009, 07:54 PM
Bring him back. :thumbsup:

lyonhibs
08-12-2009, 12:58 PM
Best of luck to Raith Rovers in this laudable charitable gesture.

Danderhall Hibs
08-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Yep,but not good enough for Hibs

:agree: He could do a job for any of the bottom 6 sides in the SPL though.

blackpoolhibs
08-12-2009, 01:57 PM
:agree: He could do a job for any of the bottom 6 sides in the SPL though.

Yes i agree, look at ICT, oops.:wink:

(((Fergus)))
08-12-2009, 02:00 PM
I'd like to have seen Yogi doing his magic with TG

(no i don't mean make him disappear ;-))

blackpoolhibs
08-12-2009, 02:01 PM
I'd have liked to have seen him at Hamilton on Sunday.:greengrin

Hibs90
09-12-2009, 06:52 AM
Flicking through the Hibernian programme from the Motherwell game, I see the front cover is All Time Hibernian XI Right Backs. Now excuse my ignorance here, but where the **** is Thierry Gathuessi in this? Nowhere to be seen. It's a disgrace and will have no doubt broke his heart.

HKT <3

PiemanP
09-12-2009, 06:59 AM
Flicking through the Hibernian programme from the Motherwell game, I see the front cover is All Time Hibernian XI Right Backs. Now excuse my ignorance here, but where the **** is Thierry Gathuessi in this? Nowhere to be seen. It's a disgrace and will have no doubt broke his heart.

HKT <3

:agree:
the boy was born to entertain easter road...

Newhaven
09-12-2009, 07:04 AM

HKT <3

Just like when he played for hibs in that position then :bye:

truehibernian
09-12-2009, 07:06 AM
Don't fret, he is in next months edition............."All time Hibernian "Let's concede a penalty or get sent off when the team is winning and cruising to 3 points" Greats" :duck:

KWJ
09-12-2009, 07:08 AM
Who was in there then?

Brownlie
Whittaker
Combe (was he a right back?)
Willie Miller

truehibernian
09-12-2009, 07:14 AM
What about Calum Milne :faf: Surely we had the hardest full backs in Scotland with him and Willie Miller in the team

Hibs90
09-12-2009, 07:18 AM
Just like when he played for hibs in that position then :bye:

Don't be so harsh. Hibernian legend. Hail King Thierry. :thumbsup:

Septimus
09-12-2009, 07:41 AM
Who was in there then?

Brownlie
Whittaker
Combe (was he a right back?)
Willie Miller

Bobby Combe was a half back or an inside forward. Never a full back as far as I can remember.

GlesgaeHibby
09-12-2009, 07:46 AM
Don't be so harsh. Hibernian legend. Hail King Thierry. :thumbsup:

Steady on.

What was it about this clown that so many of you on here actually liked?

I used enjoy hearing his name in the teamsheet more because it would send our mate into a fit of rage, than actually being happy at him being in the team.

He was a hotheaded idiot, no positional sense, poor reading of the game. He'd make a great run forward with the ball only to immediately backtrack at times. He had to be constantly guided through every game by Hogg bawling instructions at him. He couldn't even get a game at ICT FFS, that's how poor this guy was.

Jack
09-12-2009, 07:58 AM
Mixu tried to do to him what Yogi has done with Wotherspoon – moving a midfielder to the full back position.

I used to enjoy watching him on his forages forward, where I thought he looked more comfortable. I was much more relaxed too! :agree:

Two different managers; two different players. It might have been interesting to see what Yogi could have done with HKT? [this question is asked ONLY assuming HKT was kept on and not invited to leave like some others!]

Good luck to him.

(((Fergus)))
09-12-2009, 08:51 AM
Steady on.

What was it about this clown that so many of you on here actually liked?

I used enjoy hearing his name in the teamsheet more because it would send our mate into a fit of rage, than actually being happy at him being in the team.

He was a hotheaded idiot, no positional sense, poor reading of the game. He'd make a great run forward with the ball only to immediately backtrack at times. He had to be constantly guided through every game by Hogg bawling instructions at him. He couldn't even get a game at ICT FFS, that's how poor this guy was.

he couldn't get a game at ICT because he did his hamstring in his first or second game v the yams, a game he was on course to get MOTM for.