PDA

View Full Version : Yams Csaba must stay

3pm
06-12-2009, 11:10 PM
Said on here a few weeks back that this guy is a joker. A lucky man to have the reputation he did from from last season.

Keep on going Csaba...you're doing a grand job. :agree:

Feel free to add a round of applause for Csaba if you wish....

:applause:

HibbyAndy
06-12-2009, 11:15 PM
Csaba "let me make it clear i pick the team "... i so you do shabba :bye::bye:

Another YES man :agree:

Please keep this idiot at the helm tho, if only for the interview/fun factor...Hearts really are the laughing stock within Scottish football.. from winning the whole shebang to now choking on winnning the league cup (mickey mouse cup when we won it) is just cringeworthy.

FIFTEEN POINTS BEHIND HIBERNIAN..YES THATS RIGHT..:top marks

Minder
06-12-2009, 11:16 PM

I think he will be torpedoed this week or sent off for "Rehab" with Valdaz.

3pm
06-12-2009, 11:17 PM
Csaba "let me make it clear i pick the team "... i so you do shabba :bye::bye:

Another YES man :agree:

Please keep this idiot at the helm tho, if only for the interview/fun factor...Hearts really are the laughing stock within Scottish football.. from winning the whole shebang to now choking on winnning the league cup (mickey mouse cup when we won it) is just cringeworthy.

FIFTEEN POINTS BEHIND HIBERNIAN..YES THATS RIGHT..:top marks

Left your applause out mate! :greengrin

Kevvy1875
06-12-2009, 11:19 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else get headache's when trying to dechiper excactly what is babbling out his gub when doing interviews? I listened to his one from earlier just to see what he had to say on the debacle in front of him today and about 2.1/2 minutes into it I had almost lost the will to live and HAD to switch it off or I reckon I would have cracked.

HibbyAndy
06-12-2009, 11:19 PM
Left your applause out mate! :greengrin

:greengrin

Hainan Hibs
06-12-2009, 11:22 PM
Keep up the good work Shabba, today's performance should have been beyond anyone's capabilities, but somehow you conjured up some magic.

We salute you Shabba

:applause::applause::applause:

Hibercelona
06-12-2009, 11:23 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else get headache's when trying to dechiper excactly what is babbling out his gub when doing interviews? I listened to his one from earlier just to see what he had to say on the debacle in front of him today and about 2.1/2 minutes into it I had almost lost the will to live and HAD to switch it off or I reckon I would have cracked.

I think eh eh eh, thats its just eh enough eh eh to make you lose eh your mind. :wink:

3pm
06-12-2009, 11:24 PM
Don't forget the applause folks. Show your appreciation. :thumbsup:

matty_f
07-12-2009, 12:54 AM

I didn't even last that long listening to him. :bitchy:

He's a slaver in charge of a pish poor fitba' team.

Hope he sticks around, though.:greengrin

Darth Hibbie
07-12-2009, 12:57 AM
:clapper::clapper:

Baader
07-12-2009, 01:00 AM
Keep up the good work Shabby. You're doing a fantastic job but we know you can do better and give it the big push for relegation.

truehibernian
07-12-2009, 01:15 AM
Al Bundy will also not be best pleased by the news (so I hear) that young Andy Driver is going to be out for a lot longer than anticipated, way beyond the January window (apparently).

NOLA
07-12-2009, 05:50 AM
In Shabba we TRUST:thumbsup: If he's still with us come the new year Derby, We Must have a full size poster of him or super vlad with a HIBS scarf imposed on the original:thumbsup: we must rip them BIG style :notworthy:

Hibs7
07-12-2009, 09:36 AM

No it isn't just you, he waffles on and on and puts me to sleep rather than answer the question he is asked. :yawn::yawn::yawn::applause::applause:

BigKev
07-12-2009, 11:36 AM
:applause::applause:

The man's a genius :greengrin

(Any excuse to drag out this (http://www.observer.ug/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=44%3Asports&id=482%3Adavid-lumu&Itemid=80) old article is good for me :thumbsup:)

mad giraffe
07-12-2009, 11:41 AM
have heard that the journo's have a long standing bet on who can get the shortest answer out of him in an interview.

the guy is a complete idiot. fantastic to watch from here though!

Danderhall Hibs
07-12-2009, 11:51 AM
have heard that the journo's have a long standing bet on who can get the shortest answer out of him in an interview.

the guy is a complete idiot. fantastic to watch from here though!

:agree: The Hearts fans thought the radio and TV guys loved him – they didn’t realise they were laughing at him not with him.

NORTHERNHIBBY
07-12-2009, 12:39 PM
Seems to want to spend his time droning on about what he hasn't got rather than trying to get the best out of what he has got. I know that sense and logic does not prevail much at Tynie but Burley got shown the door when they were top of the pile and Rix was punted more or less for not beating Dundee United. I can't get a grip on why this run of results is being accepted. If Aberdeen put them out of the Cup and we beat them in the derby game that should be him on his way.

bingo70
07-12-2009, 01:04 PM
Seems to want to spend his time droning on about what he hasn't got rather than trying to get the best out of what he has got. I know that sense and logic does not prevail much at Tynie but Burley got shown the door when they were top of the pile and Rix was punted more or less for not beating Dundee United. I can't get a grip on why this run of results is being accepted. If Aberdeen put them out of the Cup and we beat them in the derby game that should be him on his way.

They can't afford to sack him.

IMO he's desperate to get out of there but won't walk as he'll lose out on a payout which is why he keeps dropping in that he's got a buy out clause in his contract.

jacomo
07-12-2009, 01:06 PM

(Any excuse to drag out this (http://www.observer.ug/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=44%3Asports&id=482%3Adavid-lumu&Itemid=80) old article is good for me :thumbsup:)

:thumbsup:

Not read that article before... what a belter!

The_Sauz
07-12-2009, 01:22 PM
The man is a class act and doing a great job over at the PBS, and I think it our job as citizens of Leith & Edinburgh to make sure the man is put forward for CBE* on the "New Years Honer List" :agree:

* Comedian of the British Empire :greengrin

Jack
07-12-2009, 01:35 PM

Csaba’s Numbers
:blah:
1- Pair of brown shoes he wore in every match :faf:

Shs 244m - Money FUFA spent to foot Csaba's net salary over two years.
Shs372m* - The compensation Hearts is going to pay FUFA.

Did they ever get their money?

* approx £108k in todays money.

Dashing Bob S
07-12-2009, 01:39 PM
To be honest, I don't think they can sack him, as he's the only thing holding up this entire stinking edifice. He did well last season, getting that pile of dross to over-perform, but I think he knows that the job is pretty Donald Ducked and that he can't pull any more rabbits out of the hat, and if he did, there would be no reward forthcoming. So I reckon he's content to draw his salary and have a bit of a laugh until either something better comes along or he's pushed out, with a compo package they can't afford. He knows that his stock in the game won't go down as it seems pretty evident that the Hearts job is a joke within footballing circles.

His attitude seems to be that if the players can draw large salaries and not really care, then he can basically do the same. And why not?

In fact, does anyone else on the board feel a bit miffed that Hearts aren't paying us salaries to undermine and denigrate them? I suppose, no matter how hard we try, we'll never be quite as effective as the personnel they currently employ, so you can understand it to an extent. But yes, it still rankles somewhat.

StevieC
07-12-2009, 02:21 PM
I tend to agree with DBS above.

When he had reasonable players there he seemed to do quite well. He's had most of those players sold from under him and has had numpties forced upon him to replace them.

He had the vision to see that Kucharski was going to cost them big time yesterday (although given that he was playing musical statues for the first 2 goals it wasn't too hard) and re-shuffled to get them back into the game.

I think Dashing Bob is spot on when he says that no-one over the road is really trying a leg these days and he's just going through the motions until he can jump ship.

Phil D. Rolls
07-12-2009, 04:07 PM
I think if the Yams sack their manager it is bound to cause at least a fortnight without anyone in charge. After that the new Jannie is going to need a month or so to get the team playing his way. You are looking at a possible three or four matches that they'd be struggling to win, being even harder.

What's the point in sacking Shabby? They know what it takes to turn this round.

1. Get rid of Sir Vlad.
2. Sell stadium, pay off debt to Sir Vlad (see 1.).
3. Find new stadium to play while they build replacement for PBS.
4. er.....
5. Organise protests.
6. Write open letters (this is more like it - ed)
7. They
8. Are
9. *****ed (you're fired)

EasterRoad4Ever
07-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Said on here a few weeks back that this guy is a joker. A lucky man to have the reputation he did from from last season.

Keep on going Csaba...you're doing a grand job. :agree:

Feel free to add a round of applause for Csaba if you wish....

Fact is most managers outwith the OF (other than Yogi of course) would like to have many of the players he has at his disposal, yet he continually bleats on about lack of goal scorers and bad luck suffered by the Yams. The man should concentrate on doing better with the clowns he has rather than playing himself as a downtrodden unfortunate. Stewart, Casba et all deserve each other.