PDA

View Full Version : Victor Meldrew moment

thebakerboy
06-12-2009, 09:59 PM
I DO NOT BELIEVE IT

Is this a website to discuss the good or bad about HIBS or is it a slag the poor unwashed across the city. By my reckoning more posts on here are about HEARTS than about our beloved:notworthy: so can we get back to enjoying our position than their unfortunate one :greengrin:greengrin. Sorry about that word but it needed said, I really dont use bad language often. Lets get back to the HIBEES:thumbsup:

Hibbyradge
06-12-2009, 10:02 PM
Not more threads, but too many, I agree.

8 currently.

But let's face it, they are entertaining! :greengrin

sleeping giant
06-12-2009, 10:04 PM
I've already had my Meldrew moment today thanks very much :greengrin

HibbyAndy
06-12-2009, 10:05 PM
The Champions Lg elect from 2005 have brought it all on themselves.

Ill continue to revel in the current situation.

Joke team- with even jokerish fans.

...WentToMowAnSPL
06-12-2009, 10:19 PM
to be fair, last night there seemed to be no yams discussions.. however the fact they were scheduled to play on Sunday left the stage clear for the Yams to strut their stuff :greengrin. If you can stop the yams being such a laughing stock that will reduce the number of threads :agree:

(But if you can ... please don't :greengrin)

Toaods
06-12-2009, 10:28 PM
is it not a website for Hibs fans to discuss allthings Hibs and that impact on Hibs?

don't know about you but I grew up at school, leisure and work with Hearts fans trying to run the good name of Hibernian FC into the ground, hence the reason it's every bit as satisfying to slate those half-wits when the chance comes along.

A website on Hibs and Hibs only can be found on the official website but even that has plenty content that is off the mark.:thumbsup:

the lurker
06-12-2009, 10:51 PM
If you dont like the thread title do what I do and dont read it. There's plenty of room on the board for all aspects of hibs and their opponents and rivals.
That debauchle today is too funny to let go by without comment.IMHO:thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
06-12-2009, 11:01 PM
If you dont like the thread title do what I do and dont read it. There's plenty of room on the board for all aspects of hibs and their opponents and rivals.

Spot on:agree:

I dont even see Hearts as a threat anymore..they useless twats are gonna rob us of ANOTHER derby at Easter rd when they fail to make the top 6.

Dashing Bob S
06-12-2009, 11:13 PM
If you can't enjoy a chuckle at those arrogant fuds comeuppance, then you're only half a Hibby in my book. Football is about rivalry, and i'm enjoying their demise ALMOST as much as Hibs rise under Yogi.

G15 Hibs
06-12-2009, 11:17 PM
Untilmately part of being a Hibs fan is enjoying when THEM are doing *****.

Steve20
07-12-2009, 07:12 AM
If you don't like a thread then don't read it. Some of us are enjoying all the threads taking the **** out of that lot.

sam armstrong
07-12-2009, 08:14 AM
I DO NOT BELIEVE IT

Is this a website to discuss the good or bad about HIBS or is it a slag the poor unwashed across the city. By my reckoning more posts on here are about HEARTS than about our beloved:notworthy: so can we get back to enjoying our position than their unfortunate one :greengrin:greengrin. Sorry about that word but it needed said, I really dont use bad language often. Lets get back to the HIBEES:thumbsup:

I think we should go the other way and have a "Hearts only" Monday. :thumbsup:

jacomo
07-12-2009, 03:44 PM
I've said it before, but Hearts is the best soap opera in football, and we've got the ringside seats.

Why not enjoy the show?

Phil D. Rolls
07-12-2009, 03:49 PM
I DO NOT BELIEVE IT

I bet you he'd really think it was funny if you went up to him in the street and said that, though.:greengrin

Greentinted
07-12-2009, 04:18 PM

I'm liking 'debauchle' very much.

A great word - some kind of hybrid between debauched and debacle - summing up the iniquitous, dishevelled organisation that masquerades as not just a football team, but a BIG football team!

lapsedhibee
07-12-2009, 04:31 PM
I'm liking 'debauchle' very much.

A great word - some kind of hybrid between debauched and debacle - summing up the iniquitous, dishevelled organisation that masquerades as not just a football team, but a BIG football team!

I'm thinking it contains also a hint - appropriate in the light of what Mr Romanov has made of relegation-haunted Hertz - of pauchle (http://www.websters-dictionary-online.org/translation/Scottish/pauchle). :greengrin

Greentinted
07-12-2009, 04:38 PM
I'm thinking it contains also a hint - appropriate in the light of what Mr Romanov has made of relegation-haunted Hertz - of pauchle (http://www.websters-dictionary-online.org/translation/Scottish/pauchle). :greengrin

How did I miss that? However another veiled reference describes the disposition of the average yam (and lets face it they're average at best):

Bauchle! http://www.websters-dictionary-online.org/translation/bauchle

ancient hibee
07-12-2009, 06:49 PM
Lot of people going to be upset when they win the league cup.

number 27
07-12-2009, 08:47 PM

There are 3 other teams still in the league cup, so far Hearts record against these teams shows no wins, one draw and three defeats.

I think it is highly unlikely anyone here is going to get too upset.

AK86
07-12-2009, 09:21 PM
We have put up with a lotta tripe from the dwellers over the years.
There is only so many times we can read how well we are doing!!!!!
They are very entertaining at the moment!!!
bring on the yam slagging anytime for me

lapsedhibee
08-12-2009, 09:55 AM
We have put up with a lotta tripe from the dwellers over the years.
There is only so many times we can read how well we are doing!!!!!
They are very entertaining at the moment!!!
bring on the yam slagging anytime for me

:agree: If anything it should be cranked up at times like these, not toned down.

Andy74
08-12-2009, 11:03 AM

Presumably Hearts fans given their dislike of this particular competition, which has been largely too far beneath them to win in recent yars.