PDA

View Full Version : I'm scared....

madabouthibs
06-12-2009, 09:47 PM
I'm thinking about that day in May 86, I was at Easter road watching another Hibs defeat, this time to Dundee Utd.

If we end up needing only a draw in the final game of this season, I'll be out the country! :bye:

Minder
06-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Nae need to worry Dougie will be in charge.

VegasHibby
07-12-2009, 12:15 AM
I'm thinking about that day in May 86, I was at Easter road watching another Hibs defeat, this time to Dundee Utd.

If we end up needing only a draw in the final game of this season, I'll be out the country! :bye:

This team are alot different. No worries about that happening as long as Yogi's around

Beckster
07-12-2009, 12:21 AM
The league is oors.

The Hearts *******s will rot right down to the very pits of Scottish football and I will LOVE every single minute of it.

WERE GONNAE WIN THE LEAGUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :thumbsup:

Sloppy
07-12-2009, 07:56 PM
The league is oors.

The Hearts *******s will rot right down to the very pits of Scottish football and I will LOVE every single minute of it.

:faf::faf::faf:

couldnt agree more

bobbyhibs1983
07-12-2009, 10:00 PM
can you imagen this scene
Hibs, vs heartz, last game of the season, hibs win, we win the league and heartz get relegated.
we draw, then well we come 2nd, and heartz get relegated.:devil:

Thats what i ll call scary

Alfred E Newman
07-12-2009, 10:05 PM
Hibs, vs heartz, last game of the season, hibs win, we win the league and heartz get relegated.

Its not only scary, its impossible.

GlesgaeHibby
07-12-2009, 10:07 PM

The split won't allow that unfortunately!

erin go bragh
07-12-2009, 10:11 PM

cmon lets be real, there is no way we will play the farts last game
as they would have to finnish top six:wink:

jabis
07-12-2009, 10:36 PM
The league is oors.

aye...right you are :cool2:

Beckster
07-12-2009, 10:49 PM
aye...right you are :cool2:

Nothing wrong with being optimistic. I just have a good feeling about this year. Plus was a bit pished when i posted that.

jabis
07-12-2009, 10:52 PM
Nothing wrong with being optimistic. I just have a good feeling about this year. Plus was a bit pished when i posted that.

fair call

Love the Green
08-12-2009, 08:15 AM

That can't happen ys donut..if they were to get relegated they would be in the bottom sixa and would not be playing us in the last game..

"keep the faith":wink: