PDA

View Full Version : Media BBC Highlights - Hibernian 2 Vs Motherwell 0

AugustaHibs
06-12-2009, 06:05 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8398277.stm

Billychaotic182
06-12-2009, 06:17 PM
awww i wanted to see David Wotherspoon skill when it look like the ball was going out

Golden Bear
06-12-2009, 06:26 PM
Stokes looked as though he was offside in the lead up to the first goal - nae luck Motherwell eh

:devil:

Westie1875
06-12-2009, 07:11 PM
awww i wanted to see David Wotherspoon skill when it look like the ball was going out

Can't believe they left that out. :boo hoo:

hibsbollah
06-12-2009, 07:14 PM
Stokes looked as though he was offside in the lead up to the first goal - nae luck Motherwell eh

Nope, if you look at it on freeze frame he was onside when Riordan played it in, credit Deek for playing the early ball:agree:

I thought he was definitely offside at the time.

nonshinyfinish
06-12-2009, 07:15 PM

Clearly onside when the ball is played.

Sprouleflyer
06-12-2009, 07:22 PM
Nope, if you look at it on freeze frame he was onside when Riordan played it in, credit Deek for playing the early ball:agree:

Yes defo on side when the ball is played, you can clearly see the linesman running with his flag pointed downwards to signal on side.

Alfred E Newman
06-12-2009, 08:28 PM
ridiculous booking for the Motherwell guy at the penalty claim. Bamba may have just got a touch but it looked dodgy to me. Never a dive.

500miles
06-12-2009, 09:37 PM
How on earth was there any claim that Nish scored? There was a good 4 feet of distance between him and the ball!

monktonharp
06-12-2009, 11:58 PM
Yes defo on side when the ball is played, you can clearly see the linesman running with his flag pointed downwards to signal on side.:agree:

Hibbyradge
07-12-2009, 01:11 AM
How on earth was there any claim that Nish scored? There was a good 4 feet of distance between him and the ball!

Correct.

The official SPL site credits it to Nish.

Unbelievable.

Definitely Stkes, if not an own goal.

basehibby
07-12-2009, 12:48 PM
ridiculous booking for the Motherwell guy at the penalty claim. Bamba may have just got a touch but it looked dodgy to me. Never a dive.

:agree: I think Bamba got a touch on the ball but that doesn't mean that Murphy dived - can't really see how he could have avoided going down TBH.

Golden Bear
07-12-2009, 04:17 PM

I really must get my eyes tested or the focus on my PC! I've re-run this a few times and unfortunately I can't freeze the precise moment when Deeks punted the ball forward.

You can see why linesmen often have a thankless task with the offside rule.

:eyes:

Alfred E Newman
07-12-2009, 06:02 PM
I really must get my eyes tested or the focus on my PC! I've re-run this a few times and unfortunately I can't freeze the precise moment when Deeks punted the ball forward.

You can see why linesmen often have a thankless task with the offside rule.

:eyes:

put on a pair of green tinted specs and you`ll see that Stokesy was well onside.:wink:

jabis
07-12-2009, 09:34 PM
put on a pair of green tinted specs and you`ll see that Stokesy was well onside.:wink:

:faf:
That made me laugh!