PDA

View Full Version : Time to cut the Hearts allocation?

Toaods
06-12-2009, 03:09 PM
As we can all see from today's brutal Hearts performance and an even worse turnout(less than 500) by the Yam 'masses' perhaps we should consider making them sell their tickets in blocks as they do to us and the Old Fimr do to everyone.

We could lose an absolute fortune at New Year as with the Yams next twoi games against D.Utd and Celtic things are only going to go down the pan for the bankrupt-elects.

As we will have all the half-season ticket purchasers in attendance, there will be little free seats available to the public.

a no-mans land of empty seats can be easily policed if need be.

The extra costs incurred would be worth it.

Barney McGrew
06-12-2009, 03:11 PM
It's a good point.

We know how good the yams are at 'boycotting' ER when things are not going well for them. If they lose their next couple of games and we pick up points, then I'm certain they won't sell out the South Stand.

maturehibby
06-12-2009, 03:17 PM
400,000 core fans and some more - no logical reason for such a poor turn out of them surely there was a major motorway blockage and a wildcat rail strike to stop the "Loyal" fans attending

Twa Cairpets
06-12-2009, 03:17 PM
A friend of mine got a ticket after the game yesterday, and was told that after his purchase there were only eight tickets left for the West.

I think demand for us will outweigh supply, so lets cut their allocation.

Anything that noises them up is a good thing anyway.

--------
06-12-2009, 03:21 PM
A friend of mine got a ticket after the game yesterday, and was told that after his purchase there were only eight tickets left for the West.

I think demand for us will outweigh supply, so lets cut their allocation.

Anything that noises them up is a good thing anyway.

A man after my own heart. Noising up the yammarhoids. You know it makes sense. :lolyam:

Leithenhibby
06-12-2009, 03:22 PM
As we can all see from today's brutal Hearts performance and an even worse turnout(less than 500) by the Yam 'masses' perhaps we should consider making them sell their tickets in blocks as they do to us and the Old Fimr do to everyone.

We could lose an absolute fortune at New Year as with the Yams next twoi games against D.Utd and Celtic things are only going to go down the pan for the bankrupt-elects.

As we will have all the half-season ticket purchasers in attendance, there will be little free seats available to the public.

a no-mans land of empty seats can be easily policed if need be.

The extra costs incurred would be worth it.

It does make sense but will PC Plod let this happen? I have my doubts as they will not want to call in more Police than necessary with it being holidays and the like :cool2:

But, yes, cut the allocation to block-by-block. Those Muppet's won't want to be at ER if things don't take a HUGE turn-a-round....

:notworthy:

Dashing Bob S
06-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Yes. They have no support left other than a handfull of keyboard moaners and ******s who skulk in the corner of pubs. Let's open the south stand for real football fans and let those bores sit at home nursing their hangovers, watching their satelitte and enjoying the 'boycott.'

They won't be missed.

Toaods
06-12-2009, 03:42 PM
with Goncalves courting a transfer to the Old Firm and the ever-injured Driver likely to be punted, Michael Fish will be predicting a large bout of depression lurking over Tynecastle way.

blueisthecolour
06-12-2009, 03:43 PM
As soon as hibs cut hearts allocation hearts will do the same back, then you won't be happy when the tynecastle game comes around, got to look at the bigger picture.

andrew70
06-12-2009, 03:45 PM
As soon as hibs cut hearts allocation hearts will do the same back, then you won't be happy when the tynecastle game comes around, got to look at the bigger picture.

So does that mean we should give you lot only 900 tickets at ER if it's so much about tit for tat. Personally I would have done that a long time ago.

Westie1875
06-12-2009, 03:46 PM

No they won't, they are desperate for the cash. With the way things are going they wouldn't be able to fill the extra seats themselves.

Phil D. Rolls
06-12-2009, 03:48 PM
I see no need for this, as they are bound to boycott ER in response to excessive ticket prices/insensitive jeering/poor catering facilities.

Hainan Hibs
06-12-2009, 03:51 PM
No they won't, they are desperate for the cash. With the way things are going they wouldn't be able to fill the extra seats themselves.

Spot on. Hibs are far more likely to sell out that stand than the Gorgie Tramps, Hearts wouldn't risk it.

Antifa Hibs
06-12-2009, 03:54 PM
Lets sell our own tickets first before thinking about cutting allocations. Plenty tickets left in all Hibs area's.

Hearts will bring at least 3000, just for the 'new year' derby factor.

Leithenhibby
06-12-2009, 03:55 PM

We never said that we would cut the allocation..:rolleyes:

Sell the tickets block-by-block and we will sell any left overs to our own fans. pay attention :wink:

Big Frank
06-12-2009, 06:13 PM
Lets sell our own tickets first before thinking about cutting allocations. Plenty tickets left in all Hibs area's.

Hearts will bring at least 3000, just for the 'new year' derby factor.

Perhaps not Antifa. I got 2 today and the FF upper only had 2 tickets next to each other at the very ends of the stand.

We should release yammish tickets in blocks.

crewetollhibee
06-12-2009, 06:23 PM
Maybe we should just not go to Tynecastle, that would deprive them of how much ? £200 000 ? You can bet they have already counted that as certain income ! Would hate not to be there but it's a nice thought. :devil:

RoYO!
06-12-2009, 06:28 PM
Perhaps not Antifa. I got 2 today and the FF upper only had 2 tickets next to each other at the very ends of the stand.

We should release yammish tickets in blocks.

so would you just sell from the bottom of the south and keep the upper tier for hibees? or sell from left to right? cant see it happening for policing reasons.

Barney McGrew
06-12-2009, 06:30 PM
so would you just sell from the bottom of the south and keep the upper tier for hibees? or sell from left to right? cant see it happening for policing reasons.

Start with the blocks nearest the West Stand, top and bottom like Aberdeen get.

If they manage to punt 2000, then give them the rest.

I think that's the only way it could be split and policed as those sections can be closed off from each other inside the stand.

Toaods
06-12-2009, 06:31 PM
Maybe we should just not go to Tynecastle, that would deprive them of how much ? £200 000 ? You can bet they have already counted that as certain income ! Would hate not to be there but it's a nice thought. :devil:

...the way it's going we may well not have the opportunity to go back to Tynecastle this season...:greengrin

Big Frank
06-12-2009, 06:33 PM

If it was up to me I wouldnae gie them 1 ticket.

Smelly yam fuds

Ed De Gramo
06-12-2009, 07:10 PM

Have to agree with the current bun...

This is the yams we're talking about...they would start some tit for tat crap and cut our allocation :agree:

Dashing Bob S
06-12-2009, 07:12 PM
If it was up to me I wouldnae gie them 1 ticket.

Smelly yam fuds

Perhaps just one, so that there's someone to laugh at?

Toaods
06-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Have to agree with the current bun...

This is the yams we're talking about...they would start some tit for tat crap and cut our allocation :agree:

they're so skint they will probably offer us a section in the Wheatfield soon.

Ed De Gramo
06-12-2009, 07:26 PM
they're so skint they will probably offer us a section in the Wheatfield soon.

Das ist true :greengrin

their rickety wagon's falling apart...surely it's a matter of time...:cool2:

Billy Whizz
06-12-2009, 07:43 PM
The game on the 3rd January is looking like the only Derby at ER this season.

HibbyAndy
06-12-2009, 07:48 PM

Why do you constantly spout utter nonsense?

Woody1985
06-12-2009, 07:51 PM
Looks like the boycotted Hamilton today!

I make it that around that less than 0.1% of their support actually supported them today. :faf:

GreenCastle
06-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Did they not have a reduced support when we played them when the Main Stand was getting rebuilt ?

CorrieHibs
07-12-2009, 12:23 PM
If they don't sell thier allocation and we were given the rest do u think we would even sell it. Personally i don't think we would sell it the support hasn't been the best so far this season another 10k on sat not good considering the current form we are in.

pentlando
07-12-2009, 12:31 PM
agree with the block by block sales, therefore we wouldn't be cutting their allocation, simply avoiding empty seats...they could employ a tit for tat block for block sale and it would be up to us to sell our tickets for tynie, which we would certainly do

Toaods
07-12-2009, 12:44 PM
If they don't sell thier allocation and we were given the rest do u think we would even sell it. Personally i don't think we would sell it the support hasn't been the best so far this season another 10k on sat not good considering the current form we are in.

I know of quite a few PATG types who have invested in Half-season tix theerfore didn't have the cash to go on Saturday. I expect bigger crowds from Rangers onwards.

Danderhall Hibs
07-12-2009, 12:51 PM
Why do you constantly spout utter nonsense?

That's not nonsense - it's what Hearts would do.

I agree with the idea to sell tickets block at a time though. And I can’t believe that our end is so close to being sold out already.

Fife-Hibee
07-12-2009, 01:08 PM
I know of quite a few PATG types who have invested in Half-season tix theerfore didn't have the cash to go on Saturday. I expect bigger crowds from Rangers onwards.

Got ours this morning :thumbsup: could'nt believe when they charged me £2 for 2 plastic walletts 2 keep the swipe cards in.:grr: Even the boy that served me looked embarrassed, are we really that toiling.:grr:Glad to be back though. :notworthy:

Lofarl
07-12-2009, 01:20 PM
I was told I could not pick mine up untill Wednesday. Which is a pain as the only day I have off this week is today.

NORTHERNHIBBY
07-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Best thing that we can do is completely sell-out all of the home seats first. I can't think of anything better than three packed stands going mental, then whatever team Hearts can cobble together, run out on to the field and look to their right, and...:tumble:

scoopyboy
07-12-2009, 07:37 PM
If we were to sell our tickets and they didn't sell theirs I see no reason why the block system wouldn't work. We have shared the south with them before when the west was being built.

As long as they sell their tickets however I have no complaint with them getting the full end.

We are on the up and they are on a downward spiral but don't forget that these roles have been reversed before and they might (and I stress might) happen again in the future.

HibbyAndy
07-12-2009, 07:42 PM
That's not nonsense - it's what Hearts would do.

I agree with the idea to sell tickets block at a time though. And I can’t believe that our end is so close to being sold out already.

Who told you that?

Sprouleflyer
07-12-2009, 08:34 PM
I want 3500 jambo's there on the 3rd, you just can't beat a new year derby!!!!

And if me manage to click on the day, getting it right up 3500 jambo's is a great way to start the year!!!!

Leithenhibby
07-12-2009, 08:47 PM
Got ours this morning :thumbsup: could'nt believe when they charged me £2 for 2 plastic walletts 2 keep the swipe cards in.:grr: Even the boy that served me looked embarrassed, are we really that toiling.:grr:Glad to be back though. :notworthy:

You got to give them credit for trying...:cool2:

Picking up ours this week, :greengrin but no thanks to the wallets!!