PDA

View Full Version : Scott Brown or Liam Miller

MWHIBBIES
05-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Who would you prefer to have in the middle of our midfield

Miller for me.

Nothing against brown just miller is just class.

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-12-2009, 08:27 PM
Until Miller starts chipping in with some goals, it has to be Broonaldo.:thumbsup:

Andy74
05-12-2009, 08:32 PM
Until Miller starts chipping in with some goals, it has to be Broonaldo.:thumbsup:

Miller. Controls a game. Browns thrusting runs were great but he didn't chip in with many goals or assists and didn't control games for us.

Miller has it all and I'm still shocked he is here!

Gaz
05-12-2009, 08:32 PM
brown was great goal scorer right enough

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-12-2009, 08:37 PM
Miller. Controls a game. Browns thrusting runs were great but he didn't chip in with many goals or assists and didn't control games for us.

Miller has it all and I'm still shocked he is here!

Brown didn't score many goals!!!!
Was it no five or six in a row after Blobby gave him a start?

Sir David Gray
05-12-2009, 08:37 PM

:confused: Scott Brown has scored 30 goals in seven years as a professional.

His most prolific season saw him score eight goals.

As much as I liked him at Hibs, Scott Brown has never carried much of a goal threat.

thebakerboy
05-12-2009, 08:38 PM
Brown v Miller to me does not make a match - different players and both seem to be better with their mate. ie Brown and Thomson very very good youngsters. Miller and McBride excellant mature players and they are together at Hibs no contest:notworthy::thumbsup::devil:

hfcok
05-12-2009, 08:40 PM
miller all the way,he dosent get booked as much as broony.

Andy74
05-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Brown didn't score many goals!!!!
Was it no five or six in a row after Blobby gave him a start?

Maybe but how many goals in how many starts? Not enough.

Miller won't score many either but he plays a lot further back and is totally vital to us. Brilliant at winning the ball and brilliant using it.

Miller wasn't a success there but there's no chance of brown ever reaching old Trafford.

500miles
05-12-2009, 08:45 PM
Brown is being wasted at Celtic. They want to give McGeady carte blanche when he walks on to the field, when it should be Brown that gets that creative licence.

I think Brown has more potential, whereas Miller is definately the form player. If we had both we would be laughing.

cheltenhamhibee
05-12-2009, 09:02 PM
miller for me,hibs class:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

sauzee1966
05-12-2009, 09:03 PM
I agree that they are very different players. Miller is very much a thinker and sees passes etc with vision. Brown more of a thrusting type player...like Pat MacGinlay...but without the goals. Very very hard to choose but on present performances.....has to be Miller

Side Note: Brown was groomed by hibs ...Miller was totally free and one of the Best Bosman's we have had. Just hope we can hold onto him forlonger than 2 years! mon the Hibs!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

QUOTE=thebakerboy;2265176]Brown v Miller to me does not make a match - different players and both seem to be better with their mate. ie Brown and Thomson very very good youngsters. Miller and McBride excellant mature players and they are together at Hibs no contest:notworthy::thumbsup::devil:[/QUOTE]

Shrekko
05-12-2009, 10:44 PM
Miller is the better player- more composed, better passer and knows how to dictate things with intelligence.

Brown had/has fantastic attributes but Miller has more intelligence IMO.

poolman
05-12-2009, 11:08 PM

:confused: Stats please to back up that post

MWHIBBIES
05-12-2009, 11:42 PM
I agree that they are very different players. Miller is very much a thinker and sees passes etc with vision. Brown more of a thrusting type player...like Pat MacGinlay...but without the goals. Very very hard to choose but on present performances.....has to be Miller

Side Note: Brown was groomed by hibs ...Miller was totally free and one of the Best Bosman's we have had. Just hope we can hold onto him forlonger than 2 years! mon the Hibs!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

QUOTE=thebakerboy;2265176]Brown v Miller to me does not make a match - different players and both seem to be better with their mate. ie Brown and Thomson very very good youngsters. Miller and McBride excellant mature players and they are together at Hibs no contest:notworthy::thumbsup::devil:[/QUOTE]I agree they are different players but was just wondering who people would prefer.

rainman
06-12-2009, 06:04 AM
Just watched the sproule hat-trick again the other day. Browns runs were out of this world.

His performance and goal in our 3-1 win at Celtic Park was outstanding.

He is however, a dirty celtic ******* so Miller gets my vote.